Predictions and Prophecies

A few years ago, I read the account of a famous lady astrologer ( do not recall her name) who looked at Prince Charles' chart, Prince William's and Prince Henry's charts.
Her findings was that neither Charles nor William would be king. Charles, we know, now lives on borrowed time. He is a king in name only as he "recuperates". The astrologer never mentioned what happened to William, only that there would be a regent appointed for the crown. In terms of next in line, Henry is the obvious choice after his three little nephews/niece.
I remembered that statement when I read about Kate in the session from April 13th. Surely "King" William cannot have a wife that is that kind of sick or even damaged. And also not possible to have a double all the time, I guess. That would fit in the image of this lady astrologer.

Attacks in elementary schools or kindergartens... in different states in the northern United States, in a week there will be many... in places where there are minors... because of the political campaigns as in Mexico, we hope it does not happen.

Is this part of what the seer Andreas saw?

Some comments on X mention that not much publicity/diffusion was given to the event because the teenagers arrested and the victims are "blacks". In the America of Biden and the Democrats violence comes mainly from white people. See one of the comments with reference to the elections​

Screenshot_20240420-030054_X.jpg

A plane crashes over a city in Mexico...Monterrey, Guadalajara, Tijuana... State of Mexico... in one of these places. Unfortunately there are no survivors, there are more than 30 victims... in the next month, let's hope it doesn't happen... Or in any other country

A small plane crashes at the Nuevo Leon airport in Monterrey, fortunately there were no casualties. In the seer's social networks this event is mentioned as a hit. Fortunately it did not happen as the seer had seen it. The vehicle sustained apparent damage to the undercarriage, with the front end remaining on the ground.

Small plane crashes while landing at Nuevo Leon's North Airport​

A light aircraft suffered an accident while allegedly landing at the North Airport. In a video circulating on social networks, it could be seen how the aircraft landed outside one of the runways.

I remembered that statement when I read about Kate in the session from April 13th. Surely "King" William cannot have a wife that is that kind of sick or even damaged. And also not possible to have a double all the time, I guess. That would fit in the image of this lady astrologer.
Agreed. If indeed Kate cannot be seen in public at all, there will be tons of questions by the public and anyone else associated with the Royal family. If he becomes king, she must be queen as the mother of his heirs. Good grief, the plot thickens! Another backlash will occur for sure. I fear that the truth will have to come out eventually and their days are numbered! What a show! They cannot even be truthful toward those who pay for their luxuries and lifestyles! I also recall little prince John, George's and Mary's sick son. He was hidden most of the time and very few remember that he even existed. Is that what will happen to Kate? Anything is possible in that neck of the wood! I guess all we can do is watch and see!

Attacks in elementary schools or kindergartens... in different states in the northern United States, in a week there will be many... in places where there are minors... because of the political campaigns as in Mexico, we hope it does not happen.

Is this part of what the seer Andreas saw?

Some comments on X mention that not much publicity/diffusion was given to the event because the teenagers arrested and the victims are "blacks". In the America of Biden and the Democrats violence comes mainly from white people. See one of the comments with reference to the elections​

View attachment 94661

Second attack.

Screenshot_20240422-195128_X.jpg

Back
Top Bottom