preacher thinks he's christ

This is another example. Seems to have a lot of followers/fans : _http://branham.org/williambranham

pescado said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=037HvQ1TyGM

Strange thing about this entire pattern of Jesus 2nd coming , Kalki as 10th incarnation of hindu god vishnu etc is so wide spread even the remote locations , one will often wonder how does it spread so fast through normal communication means. It works like as if some body planting the seed from the sky.

regarding this guy, one thing that reminds me is laura 's writing that they had a every type of cointelpro program
( religious in this case ) for every body and for every thing appealing for unsuspecting victim's obedience.

See the pattern in this case , dark glasses , diamond jewelery , coming in BMW , aggression tactics like intimidation to non believers and the preacher him self says how his centers are growing every week. so he doesn't have a clue how people believe in his teachings. So who benefits. There is freelunch ?. Am I right . Where does these things coming from. Of course you can blame it on GOD , whom ever he is, if he ever exist.

All this sounds like another Jimmy jones case.

Maitre philippe was said by many to be Jesus. Why did the people say that? because he healed thousand of people, he braught a dead child back to life( who would become his disciple and healer. He could make people live most unusual experience to teach them, he didn't build any damn'church and when he finally died people discovered that every months, he was paying 52 rents for the poorest (without ever promoting this). He was thaumaturge for the crowned family just as for the poorest...
When people told him he was Jesus, he just said no, he was just the "dog of the shephered"... I'm not obsessed with that character, but objectively his very life has been a real mystery puzzling all those who have been trying to rationalize the phenomena.
I am not implying Maitre Philippe was Jesus, but that none of those sick, so called "preachers" is worth even questioning.

What have these preachers done? sick minds...

sankara said:
Maitre philippe was said by many to be Jesus. Why did the people say that? because he healed thousand of people, he braught a dead child back to life( who would become his disciple and healer. He could make people live most unusual experience to teach them, he didn't build any damn'church and when he finally died people discovered that every months, he was paying 52 rents for the poorest (without ever promoting this). He was thaumaturge for the crowned family just as for the poorest...
When people told him he was Jesus, he just said no, he was just the "dog of the shephered"... I'm not obsessed with that character, but objectively his very life has been a real mystery puzzling all those who have been trying to rationalize the phenomena.
I am not implying Maitre Philippe was Jesus, but that none of those sick, so called "preachers" is worth even questioning.

What have these preachers done? sick minds...

this reminds me of Recent article about Dalai Lama's supporting the Bush's War on terror. G mentioned correct "EVIL lies in mechanical ness". As long as one is mechanical , it is the big spot of ponerisation , ultimately ends up in sick mind.

Back
Top Bottom