PRAYERS NOT BEING ANSWERED?

sandi44

A Disturbance in the Force
God Loves America --- You Gotta Be Kidding !!!

First off: The following link provides DOZENS of verses of Scripture to prove that it's Almighty God alone who has SOLE control over every aspect of the world's weather. And while other nations have had severe weather problems, the reason they do, is because they have gotten "cross-ways" with The Most High God. However, look around, compare these other nation's weather problems with America's - NEVER ENDING - weather problems. Then come back and tell me how much God Loves America". I'm serious, you need to read this ...

_http://www.america-in-prophecy.org/GOD_IS_IN_CONTROL_SAN.html

Thanks and God Bless You! :halo:

Edit: quotes

sandi44 said:
And while other nations have had severe weather problems, the reason they do, is because they have gotten "cross-ways" with The Most High God.

Where have I heard that "cross ways" idea before? I can't remember at the moment, but btw, welcome to the forum! Why don't you stop by the newbies section and introduce yourself? You don't have to give personal info, just tell us how you found the forum and what material you are familiar with from the Cassiopaea website? :)

Satan is the real God? (I almost got conned!)

Hello,

This is my first post, so bear with me. I was doing some late night reading a couple nights ago, and I somehow ended up on this site:

_http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

At that point in time, a lot of it made sense to me, and I am was raised a Christian! My younger brother is a New Born, who feels his life's goal is to "save souls" irregardless of whether or not they WANT to be saved, LOL. But anyway, I've sort of been leaning more towards the "Pagan" approach to religion for the last few years, and to be honest, I can't even remember how it happened. I do, however, remember reading some of Laura's work, it seems there was an article titled "Who Wrote The Bible", or something similar, and I found a book by that name at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Wrote-Bible-Richard-Elliott-Friedman/dp/0060630353

So, the content on anglefire was making sense to me, it was mentioning all the deceit and corruption in our religion(s) how the Catholic church has the most land, the most money, etc.
It also mentioned all the molestation with the priests, Jim Baker, all the deaths that took place in the name of religion, not to mention the Inquisition, or the Holocaust. It was as though I was finally seeing thru all the BS that the media dealt out to me (especially while the Gulf Of Mexico rots away, with nary a mention of it). So I thought this was another one of those big curves that they throw at us, and I finally caught on. Then I read this page:

_http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

committing yourself to Satan. You sign your name in blood (I freaking HATE needles!) and then you have to renounce Christ. That was when reality smacked me in the face. Ive prayed all my life to this lord, and now some stranger is asking me to bad mouth him, I DON'T THINK SO!

So next I found out who was sponsoring this page, she calls herself Maxine Dietrich. I read this page that she posted, in defense of some "rumors" her enemy's were writing.

_http://www.666blacksun.com/Maxine_Dietrich.html

It gets even better, her husband is a NAZI!!! I was starting to get sick when I read that. So I shot some cold water on my face and went for a walk, trying to come to terms with what just took place, or what ALMOST happened. I've probably talked your ear off, so I'll end here, but I was wondering if any others had stumbled onto this website?

Still A Christian,

Chang

Edit=Links

Yikes, Chang, that was a creepy experience. Giving up mainstream fake blood cults does not mean giving up true spirituality and even true Christianity! But, unfortunately, that's what happens to a lot of people: they throw the baby out with the bathwater. They get so alienated and disaffected, they are easy prey for such entropic predators.

How about posting an introduction?

Laura,

Long See, No Time!

Its an honor and a privilege to hear from you. You probably don't remember, but I emailed you a few times, when I first started reading The Wave, about ten years ago. I was addicted to it like a housewife to daytime Soaps (no offense to housewife's). I then fell in love with the C's series, and still enjoy the heck out of any new sessions you share with the world. I'll be glad to do an Intro, perhaps tonight when I get back (I think we're going to the coast)). Just let me get caught up here. The other night, when I registered, I went into read about Sociopaths, (not sure why I capped that 'S', but any who) I found the info about 'Framing' quite informative, because I am living smack dab in the middle of Psycho-Ville. Two of the most vile, nasty people on this continent are renting next door to my wife and I, and it has been MIZ AH RUH BULL (with a capitol "B")!! Perhaps you'll let me tell the story here, as I guess its supposed to be therapeutic to open up with this kinda stuff. OK, the boss is home, gotta run...

Laura (or maybe one of the moderators),

"Giving up mainstream fake blood cults does not mean giving up true spirituality and even true Christianity!"

I'm even more confused now. I thought (and I suppose there's a good chance that I misunderstood) that the story of Jesus, and the religion based on him, was, for the most part, a story that was created to distract the masses, no?

I was going to post another question tonight, but I ran into this thread first.

The question: Is there anyone here that does Astral Projections, comfortably, and whenever they want? I've been trying to get a grip on it since my college days, when I was reading a book about it, and that night, my astral body tried to leave my physical, and I woke up, paralyzed, and had the ba-jeebers scared out of me.

About ten years ago, at one of my jobs, I worked with a Wiccan, and he was able to Astral Project whenever he wanted, and while he didn't necessarily believe in Jesus, he DID say that he was a good lord.

I'm having SOOOO much trouble with this issue. Partly, as I mentioned before, because I was brought up as a Baptist, and have always prayed to him, but in '86, I was in a near-fatal car accident (this was my second one). I was in the hospital for two weeks, and I wasn't fully there, mentally. I've mentioned that my brother was/is a Newborn, he came in a few times to visit me, and later on told me that he thought I was OK, until I asked him where he lived (he lived a mile or two from me at the time). Well brother Ed hung out with the town pastor, Ben, and one day Ben came to my bedside, and he said a prayer with Ed and I. When the prayer was over, I reached up, with my right arm, and shook Ben's hand, saying "Thanks a lot!". That was when I regained my consciousness, or maybe its better described as when I was cured. I mean I had been really messed up. And I should mention, that my right arm was all banged up from the accident, I almost lost it, from the elbow down. Everyone in the room was startled, in disbelief. So when I say I have a hard time parting from Jesus, perhaps this story puts it in perspective.

So is Jesus really a Lord, or was he just a Jewish carpenter?

Thanks In Advance For Any Input!!!

Chang

Chang said:
Laura (or maybe one of the moderators),

"Giving up mainstream fake blood cults does not mean giving up true spirituality and even true Christianity!"

I'm even more confused now. I thought (and I suppose there's a good chance that I misunderstood) that the story of Jesus, and the religion based on him, was, for the most part, a story that was created to distract the masses, no?
So is Jesus really a Lord, or was he just a Jewish carpenter?

Hi Chang,
There is a Jesus thread here in the forum called Jesus, Yeshua, Jesinavarah . You may also want to take a look at Laura's commentaries on Burton Mack's works here and here .

Sandi44 & Chang, Welcome to the forum.

There is so much information out there (and disinformation and programming). I have found that Laura's work kind of a one stop shopping place. In other words, there is so much to read "out there" finding a source that you can trust is very important. I have found that source and can be sure of not being distracted or misinformed. Sure you have to have an open mind but not a sponge for toxic waste. You have to get to the point of being sure of the (integrity) purity of the information you come in contact with.

I trust the objectivity of Laura & CO's research and don't spend much time with junk food.

OBY,

Thanks VERY much for the quick reply. I be heading there right now.

Any chance those first three letters of your moniker are of Star Wars origin?

Chang said:
Any chance those first three letters of your moniker are of Star Wars origin?

By coincidence - and I was thinking about this coincidence some time ago :). I took the word obyvatel from the book "In Search Of the Miraculous". I understand that the word means something like "common man" in the slavic languages.

obyvatel said:
By coincidence - and I was thinking about this coincidence some time ago :). I took the word obyvatel from the book "In Search Of the Miraculous". I understand that the word means something like "common man" in the slavic languages.

Yes, it's a common man, a layman. Here are the meanings according to the Russian-English dictionary. Actually was surprised to see some of them.
General: inhabitant; Philistine; Everyman; cornball; frat; middlebrow; philistine; wimp; frog; man in the street; the man in the street; man of the street; townee; layman

Contemptuous: square

Scornful: peasant

Slang: Babbit; Ed

American English: redneck

[quote author=obyvatel]
[/quote]
The word obyvatel in Polish (obywatel) literally translates to "citizen", but can also be understood to mean the common man, since every individual in a given country/place is a citizen.
In pre-1989 Poland every official business (with the police, government, etc...) would be conducted as "citizen-to-citizen", so if you got pulled over, the officer would ask: "May I see your driver's license, citizen?" (Prawo jazdy, obywatelu).

More translations: _http://dict.pl/dict?word=obywatel&words=&lang=EN

More on the topic of religion: I found myself almost tossing out the baby with the bathwater (as Laura put it). Having been raised a Catholic, I became slightly disillusioned by the whole teaching of the church and the rituals. I actually started paying attention to what I was saying in church and refused to say things I did not agree with (certain offering prayers, etc...).
I'm still in the process of sifting through the bs, and realize it will take me a bit to fully comprehend Reality.
In the meantime, I found that the Lord's prayer and the Rosary help me concentrate, focus, relax and otherwise 'recalibrate' to face the world. To me, that's the meaning of the phrase "true Christianity."
(still fighting myself to stop being lazy and make time for EE)

P

Piotrek said:
(still fighting myself to stop being lazy and make time for EE)

P

That would be the programming/predator you are fighting, right? In other words, "It" doesn't want you to do it. So you do what "It" doesn't want. Are you going to continue acting mechanically? Or are you going to take control of the machine? One small step at a time.

Back
Top Bottom