Prayer to Caesar

psychegram

The Living Force
Given that Julius Caesar was the real Christ, I decided to incorporate a prayer addressed to him during my daily morning prayer, reasoning that this would enable a more direct address of the Christ spirit as compared to going through the fictional Judean prophet. It emerged more or less organically and spontaneously, although with repetition it's been gradually refined, and is really an ongoing work in progress. In composing it I tried to draw on something of Caesar's life and character; something of the feeling of Rome; and concepts from the community on this forum (for instance, the prayer does not ask for faith in Christ but for the faith of Christ, as explained in the thread on Paul's Original Sin and, IIRC, a recent transcript).

DCM is referred to in the male aspect, Sky Father, this being the aspect by which the Aryans referred to DCM (Dyeus Pater, lit. Sky Father), as well as derivative peoples such as the Greeks and Romans (Dyeus -> Zeus, Dyeus Pater -> Jupiter; and of course the Christian 'Our Father, Who Art In Heaven' is a late survival of this); so it stands to reason that Caesar himself likely thought of DCM as a heavenly paternal entity. It also, personally, gives me a sense of connection to the deep ancestral past to do so.

The prayer is somatic: in the second stanza, as each body part is named, I focus attention on it and visualize the property or virtue being invoked.

I've been using this for several months now. It goes like this:

Divus Julius
Pontifex Maximus
Imperator Mundi Perpetuam
Hear my prayer.
I come before you, humble, mortal, weak
Unworthy of your grace
Yet having heard the poets sing of your mercy
I cast myself upon it, and beg that you liberate my heart from sin
That the glory of our father in the sky may dwell therein.

Divus Julius,
Let your faith be a fire in my breast
Let your faith be a light in my mind
Let your faith be the armour of my soul
Let your faith be my shield
Let your faith be my spear
Give me eyes to see
Ears to hear
Mind to know
Heart to love
And guts with strength
That I might understand and carry out your commands.
For I would pledge my sword to you
As a soldier in your heavenly legions
Fighting here on this fallen Earth
Under the eagle of our great father in the sky.

Divus Julius
Son of Venus
Christos Rex
You who sacrificed yourself for us
And ascended into heaven
And redeemed our world
Hear my prayer

The prayer to the Caesar/Christ is beautiful idea, but I understand from the transcript that once person connection is established with Caesar, the connection stayed. So wouldn’t need to call him over and over.

And the “Payer of the Soul” from the Eiriu-Eolas Breathing program is like a Prayer to Universe. So we must do it every night or whenever we have time, because the EE is greatest tools for us to cleansing negative energy even cleansing Karma too.

September 30, 1994

Q: (L) Is there any special power or advantage in praying in the name of Jesus?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Well, if he didn't die and release his spirit into the earth plane, how is this power conferred?

A: Prayers go to him.

Q: (L) And what does he do when he hears the prayers?

A: Determines their necessity against background of individual soul development.

Q: (L) You said that when a person prays to Jesus that he makes some sort of a decision, is that correct?

Q: (L) Well, how can he do that when millions of people are praying to him simultaneously?

A: Soul division.

Q: (L) What do you mean by soul division?

A: Self explanatory.

Q: (L) Do you mean soul division as in cellular mitosis where a cell splits and replicates itself?

A: No.

Q: (L) Does Jesus' soul divide?

Q: (L) How many times does it divide?

A: Endlessly as a projection of consciousness.

Q: (L) And what happens to this piece of soul that is divided or projected?

A: Is not a piece of a soul.

Q: (L) What is it?

A: It is a replication.

Q: (L) Is each replication exactly identical to the original?

A: Yes. And no.

Q: (L) In what way is the replicated soul different from the original?

A: Not able to give individual attention.

Q: (L) Are any of us able to replicate in this manner if we so desire?

A: Could if in same circumstance. The way the process works is thus: When Jesus left the earth plane, he went into another dimension or density of reality, whereupon all "rules" regarding the awareness of time and space are entirely different from the way they are perceived in your realm. At this point in space time his soul which was/is still in the physical realm, was placed in a state of something akin to suspended animation and a sort of advanced form of unconsciousness. From that point to the present his soul has been replicated from a state of this unconsciousness in order that all who call upon him or need to be with him or need to speak to him can do so on an individual basis. His soul can be replicated ad infinitum--as many times as needed. The replication process produces a state of hyper-consciousness in each and every version of the soul consciousness.

Q: (L) If one calls upon him more than once, does one get a double dose?

A: Define.

Q: (L) If one repeatedly calls upon Jesus does one get repeated replications oradditional strength, power or whatever?

Q: (L) In other words, once one has truly made the connection, that's it?

A: That's all that's needed

December 1, 1994

Q: (L) Which higher being is most able to help a person in a situation of danger?

A: Universe.

November 28th 2009

A: If they want to surf the wave they must work to get ready, they must do the EIRIUEOLAS program to get in synch. A lot of little personal wavelets or ripples won't change anything. That is what 4D STS knows and why they seek to engender divisiveness. It is also not worth the risk of being smashed by hidden negative emotions, so best to get on with getting them cleared. Better safe than sorry!!!!

Aug 5, 2009

Q: (L) I would like to know if you have any comments to make on the progress of our breathing and meditation program for the readers of our forum and perhaps other people who are practicing it about whom we know nothing?

A: It is already having effects in other realms.

Q: (L) What other realms?

A: 4, 5, 6D.

Q: (L) In what respect?

A: Humans should remember the hermetic maxim can go both ways in some respects. Those who are destined to "meet" themselves in the future can now do so with greater facility due to these efforts. We once said that "you in the future" could "rewrite" cosmic programs... that goes for others too. They are now learning the programming language

July 16th 2009

Q: (L) So basically, we can recapitulate by saying that people need to learn to breathe. Breathing can change things in their physiology. And also they need to use the breathing to get themselves into a meditative state, or a state where they can do the bioenergetic breathing, which then helps them to release karmic and current lifeprograms and issues and get a cleansing.
Once they've started to become cleansed, then they are able to - and this is supposed to be interspersed with, as I understand it - continuous input of data and information. They did say that you use this to deal with reality.
This meditating and breathing is not an escape, this is a healing. Meanwhile, you're supposed to at the same time - throughout the day - you're supposed to be paying close attention to reality and not falling into illusion. Okay, so we've got that part of the program. And then once these people begin to clear out their traumas and theirprograms and get free of illusions and so forth, that means that they are then better able to use facing reality and thinking with a hammer to connect their chakras.

And that, I assume, means connecting to their higher intellectual center and higher emotional center. Of course, you connect the emotional center first and then the intellect comes in also. So, in other words, they become kind of like connected with themselves in the future so to say. Am I on track so far?

I read the prayer yesterday and a feeling stirred in my stomach. I really like the way you wrote the prayer and I think I understand your intention. But I was suddenly confused and couldn't place this confusion. I have to say that I have not yet read the Paul and Ceasar thread "intensively". It's been on my reading list for a long time.

I can't say what it was, but @Kay Kim has once again set my world a bit straight, thank you very much for that. These were exactly my insights in my work so far.

What has always bothered me about the prayers of the Catholic Church is that you make yourself so small and unworthy of everything. Perhaps that is also what stimulates my gut feeling. I don't want to be unworthy, I want to be a part of it. That's why "Prayer of the Soul" touches me more. It's like it fills me up as I say it or hear it from Laura. I can feel it with every fibre.
Please correct me if I am completely wrong. :flowers:

It is very likely that for many of us here, if not all of us here, Julius Caesar is our ancestor (in the material and/or spiritual terms) and the one with a positive spiritual orientation.

I like the prayers and would like to add that by learning the history of Caesar; by some "time travel", that is, by moving our thoughts there to those times of "seeing" what is going on there, what Caesar did etc. I think some positive connection can be created.

We can maybe even ask him something, greet him, so, in our own minds, pray of course, I think it is possible to establish some psychic connection with a positive meaning, and achieve beneficial support.

Also what I remember is a session with Caesar on the forum:
(L) Okay, we're back, Caesar. Let's try again. Let's get ourselves together here... Since time doesn't exist up there, nothing happened. I guess we ought to ask a question. Gaius Julius Caesar, are you there?

Q: (L) Did I pronounce your name correctly?

Q: [laughter] (L) Um, well I'm sorry, I don't know how to pronounce it.

A: Pick up high Latin style for clue. [letters come much more slowly]

Q: (L) I don't want to waste time talking about whether I pronounced your name right! Will it help if I pronounce your name right?

Q: (L) So I won't waste time and energy on that. Okay, what questions does anyone have for Caesar?

(Pierre) The morning, on the Ides of March, did you know you were going to be assassinated?

Q: (L) Did you have epilepsy?

Q: (L) Did you have dizzy spells, for... on a few occasions in the years before your death?

Q: (L) Did these indicate some illness that you knew was going to lead to some possible long, lingering and miserable death?

Q: (L) If you knew you were going to be assassinated, did you know by whom?

Q: (L) Was it a surprise?

Q: (Pierre) Did you say the words that historians report when you died?

A: Very close but earlier in the interaction.

Q: (Pierre) So it means that before the assassination there was some kind of confrontation...

(L) No, I think the assassination was the interaction. Earlier in the interaction... He didn't say them as he died. Is that correct? You saw that Brutus was involved, and you said something to him, and then the attack commenced. Is that closer?

Q: (L) Alright, you've got Caesar. Ask him!

(Atriedes) Is it true that Marius was your model as a military leader, or were you influenced by Alexander the Great or Scipio?

A: All and other influences of a nonmilitary nature.

Q: (Atriedes) So, when you took on the army, was it with the foreknowledge that it was highly probably that you would have to use them in a civil war?

A: No. That is what broke my heart and health. Rome could have been the shining city on the hill, light of the world.

Q: (Atriedes) If it's not too personal, um... What was the skinny on the Clodius Bona Dea thing? Did that really happen, or was it a cover story... if it's not too personal?

A: It was a series of maneuvers to gain the loyalty of Clodius.

Q: (L) So I'm assuming that your wife at the time was expendable?

A: She was a friend of Cicero and a partisan of his party.

Q: (L) Was that through Cicero's wife and his wife's sister?

Q: (L) Okay. What else? (Pierre) Is he planning to reincarnate?

A: Only in a new world.

Q: (L) You mean like after a transition to 4th density?

Q: (L) Caesar, did you ever have a close friend?

A: Several but they did not want power.

Q: (L) And thus, since they did not want power, they were not recorded in history.

(Chu) But you weren't lonely?

A: Yes I was.

Q: (Atriedes) If you could give 3 pieces of advice to the world, what would they be?

A: I was wrong to think I could change the masses by example. Humans are fickle and self-centered for the most part. Thus, if you wish to really effect changes, it can only be done by early education, and even then it is fragile and will not last. In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing. If you do that you may make a difference after you are gone. That is not exactly what you are looking for, but there are no 3 pieces of advice that serve all events.

Q: (L) Were you satisfied with how Augustus handled things after your death?

A: A vile boy who manipulated everyone and everything.

Q: (Atriedes) Do you mind if your memory and image is used in a religion?

A: As long as it is with understanding of the truth. What is religion anyway but that which binds people together as is showed with my army.

Q: (Atriedes) Is the bust over there a correct likeness of you?

A: When I was younger.

Q: (L) "Younger" as in how old?

A: 43

Q: (Atriedes) Did you have any vices?

A: None that controlled me.

Q: (Alana) I want to know what inspired you, and kept you going despite the times? What was like your belief, faith...?

A: I was most inspired by Posidonius and the ideas of the Stoics of the ancient times. What drove me was love and pity.

Q: (L) Love and pity for who?

A: Humanity

Q: (L) Pity, why?

A: They are lost.

Q: (L) Anything else? (Andromeda) Is today really your birthday?

Q: (Everyone) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

A: Ave People of Cassiopaea, farewell! Goodbye.
Reading someone's words also strengthens a certain connection, through words you can also "feel" the other person, I think.

Also what I remember is a session with Caesar on the forum:

Thanks for sharing that session, I'd completely forgotten about it!

I think it is possible to establish some psychic connection with a positive meaning, and achieve beneficial support.

That's essentially the purpose of the prayer. Caesar is there in 5D, watching us; given his nature he's certainly ready to help, if help is asked. The other intent is to focus the mind on the archetype of the god-man, as a figure who came closer than any other (at least that we know of) to embodying faith. That focus can, I think, serve as a source of strength and inspiration.

What has always bothered me about the prayers of the Catholic Church is that you make yourself so small and unworthy of everything.

That used to bother me a lot about Christian prayer in general when I was younger; wasn't raised Catholic but Anglicans use most of the same prayers (with the exception of the prayers to Mary).

Now I see it as a check against the ego, a reminder not to be self-important, not to succumb to hubris, not to be too stubborn to ask for help when it's needed. We are none of us perfect, and while certainly one doesn't want to wallow in that (and I agree much Christian prayer has that self-flagellating tendency), it's also necessary to acknowledge that imperfection. After all - you can't improve if you don't see with clear eyes that you need to improve.

I also included the opening part because Caesar's clemency was one of his most revolutionary attributes, and needed to be acknowledged. The specific phrasing was chosen as, insofar as one falls short of the ideals he embodied - and I don't think it's a stretch to say that we all do - one is in a sense acting contrary to his aim. So it's basically saying, "bro, I know I've let you down a lot, and I want to live better, but I also know you'll forgive me, and I want to be worthy of that too." Which then helps to fixate the intention of actually doing better.

The prayer to the Caesar/Christ is beautiful idea, but I understand from the transcript that once person connection is established with Caesar, the connection stayed. So wouldn’t need to call him over and over.

Well, that's in a sense an old Christian doctrine as well - once saved, always saved. Yet one still goes to church every Sunday, and Christians are still encouraged to pray regularly.

I interpreted the below passage a bit differently. To me it's saying that you don't double the benefit by calling twice, it doesn't stack in some linear fashion, and that makes intuitive sense as otherwise the world would be full of Christs and Bodhisattvas, which it manifestly is not. But it doesn't say there's no benefit to regular prayer; the connection established by prayer fades over time (after all, we live in the temporal realm, where the illusion of time is quite "real"), so regular prayer renews that connection so that it stays strong. Religion, after all, has the etymological origin of reconnection, with that 're-' part being equally important with the '-connection' part.

Q: (L) If one calls upon him more than once, does one get a double dose?

A: Define.

Q: (L) If one repeatedly calls upon Jesus does one get repeated replications oradditional strength, power or whatever?

Q: (L) In other words, once one has truly made the connection, that's it?

A: That's all that's needed

So it's basically saying, "bro, I know I've let you down a lot, and I want to live better, but I also know you'll forgive me, and I want to be worthy of that too." Which then helps to fixate the intention of actually doing better.
This sentence is just great. I can fully identify with it. Maybe I'm just a bit predisposed. I was quite active in the YMCA as a child/teenager and Jesus was my constant companion and I remember really enjoying it and feeling protected. At the same time, I was in a Bible reading class led by an old woman from our church and she used to scare us. We shouldn't go to a disco because the lights there are from the devil. Since I know about the PTB light influences, she may not have been wrong, but as children we were simply afraid. And we were always afraid of doing something wrong. I think that has stayed with me a little bit. It's only in the last 5 years that I've started to find myself and make my own decisions consciously without any drama afterwards. I think it was the death of my mother that made me grow up.
And I always wanted to get away from that feeling of not being enough, so maybe I felt triggered by the part in your prayer.
Of course I know I'm not perfect and probably never will be. But as I understand it, it's about the direction you take and how you manage the lessons here in 3D. I now understand that Ceasar can be a great help here. Started reading the Paulus thread and also read yours several times. Thank you very much at this point for all the food for thought. :flowers:

Maybe I'm just a bit predisposed. I was quite active in the YMCA as a child/teenager and Jesus was my constant companion and I remember really enjoying it and feeling protected. At the same time, I was in a Bible reading class led by an old woman from our church and she used to scare us.

I can totally relate. My parents took me to church every Sunday, and while the priest didn't try to scare us I found it off-putting in other ways, especially after I hit puberty. He was a weedy, physically very weak little man with a handshake like a dead fish. He regularly laid it on thick with the 'sheep' rhetoric, which I interpreted as a weak men telling me to be weak as well. As a teenage male especially, I did not want to be a sheep - I wanted to be a lion. And this turned me off from Christianity in a big way.

That's why the identity of Caesar as the historical Christ came as such a liberating revelation. Caesar was not weak, he was not a meek herd animal - he was a lion, embodying strength as well as wisdom. Once that connection was made, everything else about Christianity appeared in a new light, and made a lot more sense. Rather than a sheep being led in a flock (and where does the shepherd lead them? Ultimately to the slaughter), one becomes a legionnaire in Caesar's legions, called to discipline and strength in a war for the soul of the world.

Back
Top Bottom