Power Causes Brain Damage

Very interesting article, thank you for sharing @PlatonicSkeptic
I have always found it fascinating that people with power no longer seem to have empathy towards their staff or subordinates. You can see the metamorphosis at my work too. I have always imagined that politicians, for example, lie in their beds at night and are simply human and perhaps have bad consciences.

Quite naïve, as I know today. :-/ Since I know about organic portals, STO and STS, my eyes have really been opened. Because it just makes sense. Unlike many of you, I am really still at the beginning of my studies, but now when I read this article today, something went through my mind.

I was thinking about if maybe they tested people who are organic portals and they might be different from those of souled people right from the start? Or maybe the brains of those who have become powerful change because of their connection with STS? What could be the connection here?

Please be merciful with me, it is my first post in this direction. So far I have not dared to do it. :-[

Funny that it doesn't occur to them that pathology that is attracted to power - with all its mental deficits - could be what they are looking at.

the title was kinda clickbait, my bad

aside from overlooking that power attracts pathological phenotypes, i'd argue that the latter are more susceptible if not dependant on "mirroring"

what if they're indeed OPs like @Mililea said:

Very interesting article, thank you for sharing @PlatonicSkeptic
I have always found it fascinating that people with power no longer seem to have empathy towards their staff or subordinates. You can see the metamorphosis at my work too. I have always imagined that politicians, for example, lie in their beds at night and are simply human and perhaps have bad consciences.

Quite naïve, as I know today. :-/ Since I know about organic portals, STO and STS, my eyes have really been opened. Because it just makes sense. Unlike many of you, I am really still at the beginning of my studies, but now when I read this article today, something went through my mind.

I was thinking about if maybe they tested people who are organic portals and they might be different from those of souled people right from the start? Or maybe the brains of those who have become powerful change because of their connection with STS? What could be the connection here?

Please be merciful with me, it is my first post in this direction. So far I have not dared to do it. :-[

good observations you made, what if these changes make people more susceptible to possession or ET attachment?? it's possible and i'd risk saying highly likely

Since I know about organic portals, STO and STS, my eyes have really been opened.
It's not so much organic portals as psychopaths. Psychopaths are what attention really needs to be drawn to. They have no conscience nor empathy. I'm sure that they sleep just fine at night regardless of what they do.

You may find it interesting to read Political Ponerology if you haven't yet. It is also sold on Amazon. Actually, this book should be read by everyone. It's not an easy read, but it's well worth it.

It's not so much organic portals as psychopaths. Psychopaths are what attention really needs to be drawn to. They have no conscience nor empathy. I'm sure that they sleep just fine at night regardless of what they do.
Yes, I thought about that after I wrote my post, but since I wasn't sure if what I was writing was just noise, I didn't want to write a second post along those lines. :whistle:Maybe I was a bit too quick. But I could still imagine that certain behaviours can change the brain structure through the influence of STS.

You may find it interesting to read Political Ponerology if you haven't yet. It is also sold on Amazon. Actually, this book should be read by everyone. It's not an easy read, but it's well worth it.

I have the book and have already read a bit into it. But not quite yet. I'll move it up a few ranks in my reading list. Thank you for your answer :hug2:

I have always imagined that politicians, for example, lie in their beds at night and are simply human and perhaps have bad consciences.

Quite naïve, as I know today. :-/ Since I know about organic portals, STO and STS, my eyes have really been opened. Because it just makes sense.
I can understand having that perspective. I found a couple of articles that I thought you might find interesting to go along with your reading of Political Ponerology

As it talks about here, it is completely normal for us to think that way:
Snakes in Suits: Are psychopaths running the world?
It is natural for anyone who is involved in spiritual work to have compassion for these individuals and feel compelled to help them overcome their psychopathic behavior. However, most research has pointed towards the understanding that psychopaths are born, not made and therefore cannot be cured. This is one of the main differences that separates sociopaths from psychopaths. Another is that sociopaths have a conscience, albeit a weak one, and will often justify something they know to be wrong. By contrast, psychopaths will believe that their actions are justified and feel no remorse for any harm done. Sociopaths are made, and have a higher likelihood of overcoming their current condition. However, many of those with sociopathic behavior will find themselves in similar corporate positions.
And to touch on what Nienna mentioned above about them having no conscience or empathy:
Psycopathy: What you probably don't know about it
  1. Rational - Psychopaths are quite rational. Psychopaths' minds work no better and no worse than yours, except that psychopaths have a big void where most people have a conscience and moral values. In a family setting, a psychopath typically abuses the spouse and children and is respected and is even well thought of by outsiders. In a working environment, psychopaths choose their victims from lower-ranking individuals and take care to act properly around higher-ranking individuals. In national and international relations, psychopaths create and exploit divisions based on ethnic, religious, national, or class differences.

On first being exposed to a psychopath, a person may be quite favorably impressed. Odd things then begin to happen. Subordinates soon observe incomprehensible behaviors, including pathological dishonesty, and begin to think that the psychopath is "crazy" - or, more technically, he is psychotic. But a psychopath is not psychotic. Psychopathy is a personality disorder, and psychopaths at their worst may start wars or create worldwide financial disasters. Psychopaths are substantially or totally devoid of human feelings: no sympathy, no empathy, no guilt, no remorse, no conscience, and no sense of humor.

Psychopaths are quite predatory. Not only are psychopaths without human feelings, but they are, deep down, contemptuous of all with whom they deal: superiors, subordinates, supporters, opponents, associates, and family alike. Psychopaths genuinely think that they are better and smarter than everyone else, an impression that psychopath enablers fully endorse (think Chris Matthews or the German General Staff during WWII).
There are tonnes of articles on SOTT that you could have a look at to "dip your toes in" before you get stuck into the book. :-)

interesting
I'm aware the C's said that psychopaths are failed organic portals, but did they they differentiate between them at birth??

Thanks.

Funny that it doesn't occur to them that pathology that is attracted to power - with all its mental deficits - could be what they are looking at.
The well known, oft misquoted and shortened saying of John Dalberg-Acton, 1st Baron Acton (which has long since become became a platitude), namely:

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men..."

Should have been amended to:
The corrupt seek power, and the absolutely corrupt corrupt power absolutely. Psychopaths are experts at corruption. '

I worked for a state representative for 14 years. During my interview I kept remembering what I read in Political Ponerolgy but I took the job anyway. Within a few months I realized that he was most likely a psychopath. That information kept me grounded and helped me make better decisions. I maintained a distance from him and kept his office running smoothly. We became the second most productive district office in the state. He didn't give me as difficult a time as he could have. It was a debilitating experience but it was also very educational and gave me an opportunity to help many constituents, some became friends. I retired in May 2017. And now I spend my time reading, working out, eating healthy, enjoying old friends and new. Love the forum! Back to reading!

Power is the best aphrodisiac and adrenaline rush which enlivens those without an inner-life.
Those with an inner-life have no need for power, which is why they are rare among the power-people.
It is sad to think that those who have an inner-life are controlled by those without such life and most likely, mentally deficient.

The area I work in - care of the elderly - is a microcosm of power play. We are taught that all human beings deserve to make their own decisions and have the right to make choices regarding their lives. We need to give them that power over their own daily lives in as many small ways as we can. I have no wish to control anyone except myself (and my cats🐱 - although that is a losing battle) and sometimes I have to step back and remind myself of what I am doing and saying. The problem is always "we know what is good for them" and if we take that view we can end up controlling them. It is such a delicate balance, especially with those who have dementia. An example of this is getting someone dressed in the morning. I will go to the wardrobe and ask what they want to wear that day. I will either get "the same thing I had on yesterday...and the day before...and the day before that" or "I don't mind, you choose". Making them choose is almost like having a power over them to make them choose. However there has to be a conclusion to this or they may be walking around in their pyjamas for the rest of the day. I usually end up by taking the line of least resistance and choosing something for them that I know they like. Taking peoples' power away is the easiest thing in the world and we often don't even realise we are doing it, or if we do we think it is for the best of reasons.

Theory or not theory, it cover up the existence of psychopaths. What is defined in the article is exactly what is a psychopath. lol
So, yeah, maybe we can become disconnected from others, etc, but, i don't think we can create intense evil acts on the long-term. That's my opinion.

But maybe that "normal" things that are kind of "psychopathic" can be accepted my everyone is it is normal and cultural (we were born with). But who instilled that evil way of functioning (IMO, deviant human like psychopaths).

When i was young, i was kinda disconnected from my emotions due to family problems, and i was kinda violent. So, yeah, i think environment and culture can activate more or less STS mechanisms in the body and spirit.

I remember that in political ponerology it was said that in all the structures of human groupings for ideas, as for communism or the Bolsheviks, there were men coming from nowhere and with psychopathic tendencies who took power and gave a completely different direction to the structures. So, we can see here that the malevolent plans are the plans of psychopaths.

What do you think of that picture?
1612718314748.png
Siddharta Gautama got a fracture in his vision of reality when he saw how what the real world outside. But, his parents, were okay with the situation, being like favored persons living in a kind of paradise. So, Siddharta wasn't repeatedly exposed to that "normal" situation. So, his soul could see things without any programs putting themselves in front of the vision of reality. So, can we become disconnected from our soul?

Another question. Did you have less consciousness when you were young (due to something like your environment, violence in the family, bad education)?

Peace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom