Potentiate Your DNA

Laurs

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi everyone,
Just want to share this book by Sol Luckman, Potentiate Your DNA. In short he developed a method to basically reset the DNA structure by using language in singing form (frequency) as well as in thought form (light) simultaneously, in order to heal disease and imbalance in the body. Very interesting book, it took me one month to practise the simultaneous singing and thinking before I had the final session during which the potentiation took place. And now we wait and see what the results are (whole process takes 42 weeks). Sol himself suffered from debilitating allergies which were completely dissolved after applying this method of torsion energy on himself. I know the book's end result focuses on the body, but it beautifully describes the soul lessons Sol learned in the process, else he would not have healed, would he? Anyway, if there is anyone out there who read this book and applied it on themselves, I'd be very interested.Thanks!

Hi everyone,
Just want to share this book by Sol Luckman, Potentiate Your DNA. In short he developed a method to basically reset the DNA structure by using language in singing form (frequency) as well as in thought form (light) simultaneously, in order to heal disease and imbalance in the body. Very interesting book, it took me one month to practise the simultaneous singing and thinking before I had the final session during which the potentiation took place. And now we wait and see what the results are (whole process takes 42 weeks). Sol himself suffered from debilitating allergies which were completely dissolved after applying this method of torsion energy on himself. I know the book's end result focuses on the body, but it beautifully describes the soul lessons Sol learned in the process, else he would not have healed, would he? Anyway, if there is anyone out there who read this book and applied it on themselves, I'd be very interested.Thanks!
I have just finished a Biofield Tuning class where at the end Sol Luckman and Potentiation was mentioned. I thought I would look it up on the Forum, and see that you've had some experience with this Potentiation method @Laurs .
It was said in the class that the process takes two years, starting at Potentiation, then Articulation, followed by Elucidation, then Transcription?(may have heard that last incorrectly).
I was wondering what your results were from your 42 weeks, that is almost a year! Was it 42 weeks for the Potentiation only, or were all four segments involved, if they had those four segments when you went through the Potentiation process?

Hi @anartist, yes, i found it very interesting at the time and spend a lot of time practicing the singing and the simultaneous thinking with a mi tuning fork i purchased. Which is really hard! When i found i was sufficient at that i did the potentation part. According to the theory, things then have to settle and integrate for about 5 months in your body and as i understood it, thereafter one needed to do the next bit, Articulation, then after 9 months Elucidation and finally after 18 months Trancension. I was living in the Middle East at that time and could only do something like that online, which i did not much like. So after those 5 months, Feb 2017 in the mean time, i did not pursue the rest of the procedures. What I can tell you is that i did not notice anything different after those 5 months, neither physically nor emotionally or spiritually. (As a matter of fact i noticed i did experience profound changes over time in those areas because of the gaining of Knowledge through the Forum and books, 'simple and karmic understandings' and diet and supplements.) So i shan't be needing the book anymore but if you are interested to see what it is all about, i would be most happy to send it to you by mail, just send me a PM with a postal address.

Hi @anartist, yes, i found it very interesting at the time and spend a lot of time practicing the singing and the simultaneous thinking with a mi tuning fork i purchased. Which is really hard! When i found i was sufficient at that i did the potentation part. According to the theory, things then have to settle and integrate for about 5 months in your body and as i understood it, thereafter one needed to do the next bit, Articulation, then after 9 months Elucidation and finally after 18 months Trancension. I was living in the Middle East at that time and could only do something like that online, which i did not much like. So after those 5 months, Feb 2017 in the mean time, i did not pursue the rest of the procedures. What I can tell you is that i did not notice anything different after those 5 months, neither physically nor emotionally or spiritually. (As a matter of fact i noticed i did experience profound changes over time in those areas because of the gaining of Knowledge through the Forum and books, 'simple and karmic understandings' and diet and supplements.) So i shan't be needing the book anymore but if you are interested to see what it is all about, i would be most happy to send it to you by mail, just send me a PM with a postal address.
so true Laurs. It seems to me what you are saying is that it is not one thing, but the many small things that make the big changes in our lives. It is possible that there was a change from the Potentiation, and it may have had its part to play, but in conjunction with the other changes (Forum, books, diet, supplement, increase in knowledge,...) it was not noticeable, so it difficult to determine if it had an affect. The fact that it was really hard may have brought about DNA changes (simply because it was difficult) or psychological changes - who can say? Like some changes I am experiencing, is it due to the romance novels, therapy, biofield tuning, the forum, COVID, my studies, and so on. I like to think and feel that work of all kinds pays off in some way.
As to the book, I am not sure if I want to go down that rabbit hole :-) I have so many books from the FOTCM reading list, and the romance novels also I don't think it would be fair to us (you to send, me to add to a growing collection of unread books) although I appreciate the thought and the offer. Unless it is a book that is so germane that it should be on the reading list!
best

I have just finished a Biofield Tuning class where at the end Sol Luckman and Potentiation was mentioned. I thought I would look it up on the Forum, and see that you've had some experience with this Potentiation method @Laurs .
It was said in the class that the process takes two years, starting at Potentiation, then Articulation, followed by Elucidation, then Transcription?(may have heard that last incorrectly).
I was wondering what your results were from your 42 weeks, that is almost a year! Was it 42 weeks for the Potentiation only, or were all four segments involved, if they had those four segments when you went through the Potentiation process?

Hi anartist.

I had three out of the four Phoenix Regenetics programs. The first, Potentiation, the second, Articulation, and the third, Elucidation. Honestly, I haven't felt much after the first, little after the second, but the third WOW. I'm not saying that I'm a completely different person, but I feel sooooo much better than beforehand. It helped me to heal myself from old, undesirable emotional patterns. I also can see more clearly in relation to myself and my life, to detach from the 'little me' and see the bigger picture with more clarity.
Looking forward to the last one next year, Transcension.

Back
Top Bottom