Popes, behind the curtain

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This is a quick resume of the French radio show "Rendezvous with X" of April 23 2011. The show was broadcasted on the occasion of Jean-Paul II beatification.

Mr X is an ex of French secret services.

Here we learn, what Pope Jean-Paul I, predecessor of Jean-Paul II, discovered when he accessed the throne. Under the reign of Paul VI, his own predecessor, the mafia/lodge P2 was ruling the finance of the papacy! So you can guess what kind of business was behind this. Jean-Paul I was horrified. So he decided to do the housework. So he was poisoned 33 days after his crowning... The radio show is all about the demonstration of this fact.

Then Jean-Paul II was elected. Jean-Paul reaction was different. His goal was to shut down communism in Poland. So he simply used the money of the mafia to feed Solidarnosc, the Polish trade union. And he won.

Today, Jean-Paul II was beatified :halo: and millions of persons think he is a saint. Interesting no ?

Note: Berlusconie come from the lodge P2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due)

Here we learn, what Pope Jean-Paul I, predecessor of Jean-Paul II, discovered when he accessed the throne. Under the reign of Paul VI, his own predecessor, the mafia/lodge P2 was ruling the finance of the papacy! So you can guess what kind of business was behind this. Jean-Paul I was horrified. So he decided to do the housework. So he was poisoned 33 days after his crowning... The radio show is all about the demonstration of this fact.

I don't think he was killed only for that. I also read that he also wanted to reform hole Church and this French source is also questionable because there's this saying: once a spook, always a spook. I think it goes deeper then said because he makes it look like the mafia is here the only bad guy, not mentioning all the cardinals, priesthood, Vatican secret service, etc, all the tree is rotten to the core because it was infiltrated for a long time by secret societies.

Back
Top Bottom