Pope disappears?

Maybe this can be moved, not sure where to put it. Maybe this can be chalked down to fake video, but he's recording the TV, while the pope prays for the masses, turns around and vanishes! Not sure where the actual video is, the dude from this livestream was just showing it at the end, and I was wondering what people think about it, if they had seen it, etc.

This Salty Cracker is a really entertaining figure, but might be too much for most. The more I watch him, the more addicted I become. Anyway, that's not here nor there, I have linked to the proper timeframe, very interesting from thedonald.win post. What a crazy world!

At least, for what ever it is worth, Benjamin Fulford had this in his report from December, 21. 2020:

...One of their puppets, Dr. Anthony Fauci declared this week that he believes Christmas celebrations between family members should be canceled, warning that it’s “just one of the things you’re going to have to accept as we go through this unprecedented challenging time.”

These people are pushing for a “great reset,” through their Davos World Economic Forum front. However, their version of a “great reset,” is an attempt to stay in power through a combination of vaccines containing RFID microchips and a digital wallet you can only access if you have been microchipped.

Even true Christians in the Catholic church are waking up to this. For example, Archbishop Carlos Vigano recently wrote: “The purpose of the Great Reset is the imposition of a health dictatorship aiming at the imposition of liberticidal measures, hidden behind tempting promises of ensuring a universal income and canceling individual debt,” Vigano’s letter continues.

Now, another powerful U.S. based Catholic, Cardinal Raymond Burke, has gone further attacking “secular forces” who want to “make us slaves to their godless and murderous agenda” in a Saturday homily.

What these people need to understand is the group they are fighting has already removed their pope. Remember Pope Francis was replaced with a hologram for a few weeks. Now, a new “Pope,” who appears mostly as computer graphics is telling everyone to obey, put on their masks and take their vaccines. Pope Francis: Divert arms money to fight COVID-19, ensure vaccine for all

The threat is not just to Americans, it is worldwide.
[...]
-> Benjamin Fulford's Translations

Back
Top Bottom