Pope Benedict Resigns, Vatican Confirms

« Reply #74 of windmill knight: Today at 01:42:59 AM »

Of course, it is possible that 'they' also have secret technologies of which we know nothing about and which could do the job.

----------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------

I have understood that a meteor disintegration can multiply the risk, because small particles are a major threat.

My highly secret sources confirmed to me that a new runner up made his apparition. Cardinal Beanedict from space.

mr-bean+pope.jpg

Windmill knight said:
Of course, it is possible that 'they' also have secret technologies of which we know nothing about and which could do the job. But then, do those who have access to those technologies (supposing they even exist) even care about saving anyone except themselves?

... which would tie in nicely with their "population reduction" schpiel ...

nicklebleu said:
Windmill knight said:
Of course, it is possible that 'they' also have secret technologies of which we know nothing about and which could do the job. But then, do those who have access to those technologies (supposing they even exist) even care about saving anyone except themselves?

... which would tie in nicely with their "population reduction" schpiel ...

Good point.

I think that just letting things go the way they do now will most probably reduce the population by itself anyways. No need to nuke entire populations. People's health is worst than ever and it keeps worsening. Just wait until it "hits" and many will sadly die. Not to mention a pending ice age on top of it.

Megan said:
Laura said:
I suspect that it is not too rare for the lightning rod on the top of the vatican to catch a strike. That IS what it is there for, after all.

The other thing that bugs me is the high quality of the photo. The shutter was not left open to capture it, I don't think. It seems to me like the timing would have to have been quite remarkable. I am not saying the lightning strikes didn't happen, but I am leaning toward thinking the photo was Photoshopped after the fact. Does this matter? Who knows, and perhaps not.

It has been told that is not a taken picture, is a frame from a video. I guess in the page 4 or 3.

Well, in my opinion this pope is acting strange, maybe hes quiting or maybe someone is making him quit, for any reason, I don't think is a good one. Either it happened because it's one step to go ahead with some plan or something, or because he's afraid of some future event.

I think the pope was moved because of all those pedophile scandals and they wanted like some kind of a clean start with these new pope maybe because they will need all the faith they can muster in the near future.

Of course, it is possible that 'they' also have secret technologies of which we know nothing about and which could do the job.

If they could do the job they would do it but they did not do anything so I think it is beyond their capabilities. Maybe they have some kind of hybrid 4/3 D satellites but probably can not scan whole Earth orbit, or do not have them enough.

A meteorite is not the same as a rocket. As Eboard10 says, the speed makes a huge difference

It depends on the area those missile batteries cover and their speed. It would be interesting to know if there is some base close by but if there even is some base I doubt they could react in time. My father said when he watched on the TV they showed video of rocket smashing into fireball but he said that they showed that video only once and after that there were those videos people captured from the ground. It only shows how quick they were to remove that fake video because probably discrepancies with other videos were to great and would blow up the hoax. Now they only stick to the script.

JayMark said:
My highly secret sources confirmed to me that a new runner up made his apparition. Cardinal Beanedict from space.

mr-bean+pope.jpg

Oh yes of course - and he just looks like one who might have been "chosen" by that lightning stroke :cool2:

Corvinus said:
I think the pope was moved because of all those pedophile scandals and they wanted like some kind of a clean start with these new pope maybe because they will need all the faith they can muster in the near future.

Yes, at least it's most probably the case. And if they can add fuel on the fire about papal predictions in the meantime, why not do that also?

Corvinus said:

If they could do the job they would do it but they did not do anything so I think it is beyond their capabilities. Maybe they have some kind of hybrid 4/3 D satellites but probably can not scan whole Earth orbit, or do not have them enough.

A meteorite is not the same as a rocket. As Eboard10 says, the speed makes a huge difference

It depends on the area those missile batteries cover and their speed. It would be interesting to know if there is some base close by but if there even is some base I doubt they could react in time. My father said when he watched on the TV they showed video of rocket smashing into fireball but he said that they showed that video only once and after that there were those videos people captured from the ground. It only shows how quick they were to remove that fake video because probably discrepancies with other videos were to great and would blow up the hoax. Now they only stick to the script.

I agree with WK, IF they have the technology, they're probably not gonna want to save anyone.
And fwiw, the videos seem to show pretty clearly that there was no missile involved.

Corvinus said:

And maybe there was yet another reason, as was suggested in the following article:
_http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64958-Vatican-Eyewitness-Pope-Benedict-XVl-Murdered-Child-In-Ritual-Sacrifice

Soon after his historic resignation from office last February 11, Joseph Ratzinger
was convicted of Crimes against Humanity on February 25, 2013 by the Brussels-
based International Common Law Court of Justice, and a global citizens arrest
warrant was issued against him. Since then, he has evaded arrest within Vatican
City under a decree of the present Pope Francis.

It is also interesting to see, what a strange cross the present Pope Francis wears on his chest, look at the face of Jesus(?) and his arms (together they look a bit like Skull & Bones ?)
_http://wolna-polska.pl/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/cruz-papa.jpg

Hi jasminum,

A word of caution is in order regarding the project avalon quote.

First off, the International Common Law Court of Justice has no legal standing whatsoever, only a moral weight at best as far as I know. You may google for it. It's a private initiative of several disgruntled organizations and disconcerted citizens out of many nations. It's verdicts bear no legal consequences and a global citizens arrest warrant sounds ominous but doesn't mean anything really. Caveat lector (reader, beware)!

Secondly, project avalon is considered to be cointelpro around here. More about that in this topic: abovetopscret.com, Project SERPO, Project Camelot, Project Avalon and/or this board. Please note that the topic is a merged one, which means not all posts are directly related to one another.

To finish, the cross you referenced has no weird distinctive at all as far as I can see. Christ is pictured in front of a flock of sheep as the good shepherd, carrying a lamb around his neck holding it at its legs. A perfectly normal icon within the frame of reference of Christianity I would say.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Palinurus said:
Hi jasminum,

A word of caution is in order regarding the project avalon quote.

First off, the International Common Law Court of Justice has no legal standing whatsoever, only a moral weight at best as far as I know. You may google for it. It's a private initiative of several disgruntled organizations and disconcerted citizens out of many nations. It's verdicts bear no legal consequences and a global citizens arrest warrant sounds ominous but doesn't mean anything really. Caveat lector (reader, beware)!

Secondly, project avalon is considered to be cointelpro around here. More about that in this topic: abovetopscret.com, Project SERPO, Project Camelot, Project Avalon and/or this board. Please note that the topic is a merged one, which means not all posts are directly related to one another.

To finish, the cross you referenced has no weird distinctive at all as far as I can see. Christ is pictured in front of a flock of sheep as the good shepherd, carrying a lamb around his neck holding it at its legs. A perfectly normal icon within the frame of reference of Christianity I would say.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Yes, Palinurus, it helped a lot.
Thank you for your kind reply and for being patient with me.

Hi, If it's not too old for this topic I've come across some 2013 articles which bring the demission of the Pope in light of the PTB agenda (ISIS and else...)
N.B : sry for the bad traduction of some parts.

http://www.agoravox.fr/actualites/international/article/benoit-xvi-demission-volontaire-ou-130844

[size=8pt]Pope Benedict XVI whose real name is Joseph Ratzinger announced Monday, February 11, 2013 to the world his decision to resign from the post of successor of St. Peter , would he have been compelled by force to resign?

All of this is the opinion expressed by Pierre Jovanovic in his press review on RIM (Radio Here and Now ) From February 13 Last ! It is regrettably necessary to recognize that severe elements tilt in favour of this hypothesis:

- A Pope does not resign! The latter can be senile, dying person, even comatose, and the historic examples do not miss(are not lacking), that we remember simply without wanting to be offensive of the painful show(entertainment) of Jean Paul II during his(her,its) last years, a Pope has to abandon(give up) normally never his load(responsibility), in proof which the last "resignation" of a Pope dates 1415 about 600 years ago!

- Vatican was under pressure: for unexplained reasons, see on this matter the blog of Jovanovic (http://www.jovanovic.com/blog053.htm du 7 au 11 Janvier 2013 " UNE MEGA-ATTAQUE BANCAIRE CONTRE LE VATICAN"), all the banking payments were suspended since the beginning of January, 2013. This not only entailed the economic strangulation of the Holy City but greatly hindered Tourists on site ..

- Or by incredible February 12 ! The same Day after the announcement of the resignation of Benedict XVI, see the blog Jovanovic (http://www.jovanovic.com/blog054.htm DU 14 au 16 février 2013 " LA BETE ARGENT A REMERCIE BENOIT XVI EN LUI REDONNANT SA VISA ET SA MASTERCARD"), the credit card payment was again possible in the scope of the Vatican. Same as the Swift network to work again, Veiled which strongly resembles a lifting of sanctions !

And Jovanovic concluded on his blog:
"Come on, a few more years and they'll just end up buying the Vatican and turn it into GoldmansachsLand ". Is that things seem have gone much faster than he dared suppose !

The likely reasons for the resignation [as see by Pierre Jovanovic]

Doing so ignoring the ways and customs of the papacy, Benedict nevertheless officially announces his resignation Feb.

Official (or diplomatic ) resignation the Holy Father has the sole reason his health, as we just saw above that the health of the Popes (still very old ) has never been a case of abandonment of office
then why he would be drived to the exit ?

It seems that history is accelerating, after the forced resignation of the heads of Italian and Greek state November 11, 2011 (note the symbolic 11.11.11 ) that were replaced pronto by vassals of Goldman Sachs, respectively Mario Monti for Italy and Lucas Papademos in Greece, along with Mario Draghi also from the same harem was appointed at the head of the European Central Bank, now is the Vatican that is sought to debunk the reasons for the coup can be both economic and religious , metaphysical in a sense ..

First rollover plan , we will first " rob the bank ," the Papal city has immense wealth on which we can only speculate , what is certain is that in this age of widespread bankruptcies , as a hoard attracted outsiders.

Then some globalist oligarchy , mostly Jewish- Protestant , has always had at heart to undermine the throne of St. Peter, its main competitor in religious matters, in any ways the only form of temporal power which the Jewish- Protestant world divided at this level could not exercise actual control ;

Add to this some more facts from readers on http://www.agoravox.tv/actualites/international/article/le-pape-benoit-xvi-aurait-il-ete-37953

By Romios (---.---.---.209) 14 février 2013 16:05 :
A Greek Orthodox missionary priest working in Uganda revealed the same thing in 2011.
Father Elpidios told that Ugandan children he treated had reported visions by which Benedict XVI would be forced to resign. They also told him about an episode of terrible famine that hit Greece go (and it's about to start now ) before the neighboring countries ( Greece ) entered the war .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FIGE08e2e4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdjocZS5tUA with french subtitle
Ugandan children whose father Elpidios treated suffer from a strange disease called unknown disease of children zombies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEyC6InQOpk

By MAZIG ( ---. --- .--- . 81) February 17, 2013 3:06 p.m.
It is clear that the Pope was forced to resign to preserve e remains as part of survival in the Vatican. Some facts that happened stealthily while they are the beginnings of spoken against the Vatican in case he refuses to follow certain guidelines of international financial movements Zionist threats.

first fact , let us remember , the two precipitate's journey of Sarkozy to the Vatican, commissioned by these agenda have set a basic goal , namely the establishment of a Christian conflict on a global scale -musulmans , something Benoit XVI refused , hence the beginning of the threats and the casual attitude of Sarko who enjoyed writing SMS while Pope was talking. We all remember the ridiculous images.

The second fact is the speech of the representative of the Lebanese Maronite church, as he left the Elysee said to refuse the request of Mr Sarkozy , which was to exile all the Christians of the East , Syria , Lebanon , Iraq to Europe to create a shock wave in Western opinion, which in the view of millions of Eastern Christians forced into exile and to feed this Christian War - Muslims would ally unconsciously this thesis war ..The Maronite bishop , the second because the first had just been ousted by Benedict XVI for wanting to play the Zionists game, declared refuse the request for Sarko with bébédiction of Benedict XVI , and the Eastern Christians were to remain home and fight with their Muslim brothers for peace.

Maronite Patriarch opposes the plan fragmentation of the Arab Mashreq : https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.voltairenet.org%2Farticle171458.html&edit-text=

So Benedict XVI who , in my opinion has shown great intelligence by refusing to play the Zionists game , was threatened by the financial mess created in the Vatican likely to completely ruin the economy of this small state, so the decision to resign in order to wreak havoc .

And these are just a few facts that corrupted media hide or show erroneous. I think Benedict XVI who almost let himself be drawn into this Zionist game early in his pontificate through some awkward statements against Islam rebounded and decided to rebalance things . So the relentlessness of financial Zionists against the Vatican and the decision to resign . One day the truth will come out and we will recognize Benedict XVI to his integrity and intelligence. It's my opinion and I am not a Christian.

Pepebart said:
[size=10pt]Hi, If it's not too old for this topic I've come across some 2013 articles which bring the demission of the Pope in light of the PTB agenda (ISIS and else...)
N.B : sry for the bad traduction of some parts.

[...]

Hello Pepebart, and welcome to the forum! :)

Somehow, unless mistaken, you did not receive an introductory post back when you signed up in March 2013. It would be great if you could tell forum members a bit about yourself and what brought you here - see newbie section, although you are not exactly new.

And just in case you have not read the following (copied), you can check out Tips and advice for Newbies and the Forum Guidelines.

You might also want to read through the Diet and Health and EE-Breathing Program threads as well as the Recommended books: List and Guide. You also might be interested in the Knowledge and Being video made by Laura. It serves as an introduction to some of the concepts discussed here on the forum.

In the meantime, it's a good idea to bookmark the Cassiopaea Esoteric Glossary as it is a very useful reference that can be used when you encounter concepts/terminology that you may not be familiar with. It should be consulted before posting questions on the forum.

Note that there are some "off limits" areas to the forum that are restricted to all but active forum participants, and we ask you to please keep the noise down. You will also not be able to edit or delete your posts until you reach a minimum of 50 posts. In that respect, it pays to use the "Preview" button prior to posting your message so that you can see how your post will look to others.

Finally, there is so much information on this forum that before beginning a new thread or asking a question on a subject, it is recommended to use either the quick search function at the top of the page or the more advanced search function on the menu function.

Please note that on each section of the forum, you will see a sticky topic at the beginning of the list of topics. This sticky topic called "Important threads - Name of the section of the forum" contains all the important threads that should be read by all members.

For members interested in delving deeper into the material, check our Comprehensive Guide for the Serious Reader.

Not sure if you are a regular SoTT reader? If not, you may also find articles that may or may not link to your interests - link: Signs of the Times.

Enjoy the the forum and look forward to your continued participation. :welcome:

Reports of 'seriously' but not 'gravely'. It would still contribute to significant news for the year if the reports were to escalate.

Back
Top Bottom