Polyps in gallbladder

DianaRose94

Jedi Master
Hi guys,

I had a quick question, a while back it was discovered that I had polyps in the gallbladder. I've been trying to look around but online there isn't a lot of information about what can be done to remove polyps aside from removing the gallbladder itself. Which makes me wonder, is there any way to reduce the size of polyps in the gallbladder or make them go? If anyone has any information, let me know! Thanks!

Have you got any symptoms from these? They are mostly benign (95%), and the only treatment is removal of the gallbladder - haven’t heard of any other way of getting rid of them.

But if you haven’t got any symptoms, or only minor one, best would be to wait and see, IMO.

Hi guys,

I had a quick question, a while back it was discovered that I had polyps in the gallbladder. I've been trying to look around but online there isn't a lot of information about what can be done to remove polyps aside from removing the gallbladder itself. Which makes me wonder, is there any way to reduce the size of polyps in the gallbladder or make them go? If anyone has any information, let me know! Thanks!

Haven you already taken steps to improve your general health and immune system, like fasting, paléo/keto dieting, restoring your flora with pro/pre biotics (fermented foods) and bone broth, supplementing with vitamin D, B... iodine etc?
I think that while you research about your specific problem, you may go a long way into helping yourself by starting with these. I think the forum is very rich in ressources about diet and health.

Thanks all for your responses! I have sometimes have some tightness around gallbladder, which led me to do some ultrasound following which I discovered that I had polyps. My personal theory on the tightness in gallbladder is that it is related to the need to incorporate more vegetable in my diet. I tend to not do well when there's too much protein. I'm going to experiment with that. But I was wondering in case I'm wrong if polyps could go. At this stage, it's more curiosity because I really couldn't find much info through Google and thought that it might be worth checking with the forum!

Back
Top Bottom