"Poltergeist" removed through energy healing

creativeIRT

A Disturbance in the Force
Several years ago, right after I graduated from college, I moved in with a nice girl (I'll call her C) I'd known for a while and began a relationship with her. C had a lot of health problems, which is something I'd never really dealt with before - the year before I moved in, she went into anaphylactic shock from her grass allergy and had an NDE/OBE.

This being Southern California, it was a horrible place to be during the summer for someone with such a deadly allergy - life was all benadryl and closed windows. C decided the whole thing was awful and decided to see an allergist, who told her he would inject her with a cocktail of all the things she was allergic to for five years. She decided to look into more effective options, and happened upon a flyer for a company called "A Return to Wellness", which professed to do all sorts of astounding things using "quantum biofeedback". Neither of us had heard of it before, but it sounded interesting, so C set up an appointment.

The tech used a small computer she called a "SCIO", I think, with electrodes that would attach to the wrists, ankles, and head. I'm not sure exactly what programs the tech ran on C, but the day after her first session, she came home and rolled in the grass. Nothing happened - she was cured! (After seeing how effective it was, I'm actually looking into learning a similar diagnostic/healing methodology called BioAcoustic vocal profiling - has anyone here heard of Sharry Edwards? I'd be curious to hear what people here think about her and her technique - she did a recent interview at http://itsrainmakingtime.com/2013/sharryedwards2/ that goes into detail.)

The tech identified other issues, too (hydration, nutrient deficiency, energetic imbalances), and C kept going back. But it got to a point where the SCIO became ineffective, and apparently the tech saw something that she wanted to bring in an energy healer to help with. At this point, C and I were pretty far out of our element, but we enthusiastically agreed and set up an appt.

The healer who met with us at the next appointment used a technique she called "two-point", if I remember correctly. I was asked to be present and to hold the space while the healer worked. C stood in the middle of the room while her quantum biofeedback tech watched intently. The healer felt around her back for a while and began working on a couple spots; I couldn't make sense of what she was doing. All of a sudden, C tensed, arched her back, and then fell forward onto her knees, gasping, as the healer simultaneously stepped out to the side. The room got noticeably warmer. I was alarmed but continued to hold the space; the healer exclaimed, "I've NEVER pulled one that big out of anyone." We asked her what it was, and she said it was a poltergeist, describing it as a huge, dark, globby, gross thing. C would later tell me that as it was being extracted, she could feel it being pulled out of her internal organs. (She's been much healthier ever since!)

I had no precedent for any of that, but my understanding was that poltergeists tend to be related to sexual energy somehow. C felt that it was a lifetime of severe anxiety that shaped and fed this poltergeist or whatever-it-was. Has anyone here had experiences with similar entities or situations? This was a really compelling experience, and I'd love to understand it better.

I don't know if it will help, but Nelson's bioresonance was discussed in this thread:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,19938.msg197765.html#msg197765

I personally have heard of biofeedback but never of quantum biofeedback. So I checked who William Nelson is and I found the following:

_http://www.energy-medicine.info/bill-nelson.html

I am a bit puzzled at this Nelson character. Are we to take him seriously and the technique while he tries to sell us his machines (un)dressed in racy lingerie?

I did hear that about the guy who created it being a transvestite - not sure what that's all about, but I don't particularly mind what he wears (or doesn't), especially if I don't have to watch. ;) That said, QB worked well, and it helped me overcome a horrible hormone imbalance I had when I lived up in Alaska. Sharry Edwards' system seems much more complete, but the methodology is very similar.

Any thoughts on the "poltergeist"?

creativeIRT said:
C felt that it was a lifetime of severe anxiety that shaped and fed this poltergeist or whatever-it-was.

That's very interesting. That would open up a 'space' in your friend. Has she been able to resist returning to the pattern of severe anxiety that she felt fed the 'thing', i.e. refilling the space out of habit?

Yes, she told me there were a couple times when she woke up in the middle of the night and felt like it was knocking at the window, trying to get in, but she resisted and it's never been back.

creativeIRT said:
has anyone here heard of Sharry Edwards? I'd be curious to hear what people here think about her and her technique - she did a recent interview at http://itsrainmakingtime.com/2013/sharryedwards2/ that goes into detail.)

I listened to the older interview of Edwards which is posted on the site you linked, as I've been curious about frequency diagnosis/ medicine. Usually those who practice are quite vague about the science of it, and she seems to be no exception, can't find anything technical on her website behind bioacoustic science or what knowledge her profiler is built on.

She admits that much of her practice is based on special abilities; a genetic activation in her inner ear (from a NDE) and implicitly intuition. Fair enough; she apparently has results, she does see the problems with the health system and she seems like a genuine searcher so I listened on. I lost interest when she got lost in how the shadow geometry of the maltese cross was the answer to a 3-6-9 puzzle and also mentioned how worried Obama really is about the vaccination program. Red flags waving on her thinking and intuition, though I may check out her free nanovoice program to see how it plays.

Back
Top Bottom