Political actor viewer dream

N

noise

I'm using the title to try and describe a dream I had over new years night. I fell out about two am at a friends house where I was staying with my family and my friends family. It was after a usual run of the mill evening of talking things he and I consider esoterical mostly from the few concepts we've both discovered reading Castaneda like material and a few concepts I've printed to share from the glossary.

I can't say I was an actor in any part of the dream. There were times, where I was viewing from the main characters eyes and other times, where I was camera panning around the room/cell he and others were located in.

At the start of the dream there was a large commotion. The group of middle eastern looking men, who were to my apprehension quite peaceful, were about to be invaded. The commotion was whether it would be better for everyone in the whole of the nation if a shot was not fired and people were allowed to go about their business freely, if that was at all an option or not (?), or if it was better to make war against the invader, for the entire country, so as to avoid slavery.

I thought the headhoncho, king, president or whatever this person was, was wise and he chose full diplomacy and willingly relinquished his position to the invader, who in the dream happened to be an asian woman.. and whatever her sources who were immidiately with her (I did not see in the dream an invading army or armed men) and they were just muscles. She was not dressed like I dream of jeannie (no stereotype intended) but I'm certain she was asian and dressed in somewhat western style business clothes.. the scene was NOT modern, if there was electricity I never saw a place where it was used or needed.

So he relinquished his position and she took over, he and everyone else who was immediately visible to his eyes or the camera panning went to a jail like holding place. It may be that there were bars but if so the door was not locked. We kept panning left and right and from how I understood looking through this mans eyes and at him through the camera, he realized he made the wrong choice.

I really felt for the guy (myself 1/2 the time (?)) and more so for the people he kept panning around and a few times got up just to mingle with them and realizing their plight. This happened for what seemed to me about 20 minutes (actual time) but at the same time it seemed for the other actors and the main character that 3 days had passed. He finally got up and went to the lady inside the main area of the palace - his old office.

He said he was not having it and that she had better leave. If she would prefer he would make war with her but would prefer she just go, in peace. At this point everything kind of flushed down the toilet and resettled in my mind but I got the feeling that her and her 2 maybe 4 body guards were all there was to her army and she walked out with no argument at all. What was strange in the realization was the fact that he had huge armies maybe 1million men strong, but to avoid conflict he tried to serve them well by being passive only to find that his lack of back bone actually hurt those he loved - his fellow citizens. Until he acted.

Outside of all that I don't have a clue - why the symbol of a woman taking over why the no struggle even in the form of diplomatic struggle.. it was a strange dream, I liked the emotion that was involved and most especially the lack of blood shed, it was very uncommon from a war 'movie' perspective. No one was hurt, no shots fired - it was one of the strangest yet almost tense dreams I have ever had.

Back
Top Bottom