PNAC link

John G

The Living Force
Below are a couple PNAC links. They were created by John Fudjack and friends. John is friend of mine too, I know him cause he was the editor of an Enneagram journal I have papers in. He stopped his journal to protest the Iraq War before it started and I haven't actually talked to him since early 2003. He seems to have got into PNAC and 9-11 conspiracy ideas too. There is lots of information in the 2nd link, I have not read most of it yet and couldn't verify the acuuracy of it anyways but I do know John Fudjack and very much like, trust and respect him. I unfortuneately had to wait to come to SOTT in early 2006 before realizing just how right Fudjack was about how bad things have been getting.

http://buddhistpeacegroup.org/pnacworkshop.html
http://buddhistpeacegroup.org/pnac/index.html

A few excerpts:

Mr. Bamford writes: "Codenamed Operation Northwoods, the plan . . . called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked.

Some suspect that 9/11 was another 'Operation Northwoods':

In their 1963 book, The Far Right, Donald Janson and Bernard Eismann exposed similar dangers. "Concern had grown that a belligerent and free-wheeling military could conceivably become dangerous to the stability of the United States as the mixture of rebelliousness and politics had in nations forced to succumb to juntas or fascism," they wrote. But though the far right remained frustrated in the 1960s, it's as if their dream has been fulfilled today, with Dick Cheney, Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz and other Project for a New American Century (PNAC) think tankers filling in for Lemnitzer et al and PNAC's "catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor" taking Operation Northwoods' place. On the eve of September 11, Bush verified PNAC's prophecy, dictating into his diary, as Bob Woodward noted in Bush at War, that "The Pearl Harbor of the 21st Century took place today" and interjecting that "[t]his was a war in which people were going to have to die."

The Eisenhower and Nixon administrations utilized information distribution techniques (e.g., disinformation campaigns) and applied them to domestic situations (in Cointelpro, for example). The Ronald Reagan Administration perfected methods for neutralizing the press at home and making covert action fiscally profitable abroad (The Enterprise). The George HW Bush Administration ultized Press Blackouts and a reporter Pool System in the first Gulf War. George W Bush's experiment with Embedded Reporters is a subtler and more powerful manipulation of the press during wartime, a branch of Psy-Ops (Psychological Operations designed to plant clusters of mutually-supporting fictions in the press, aimed at influencing public opinion and policy-makers).

Many of these strategies of deception are made possible through the infiltration of research organizations, the media and other types of business by the CIA. The CIA plants in these organizations are then used as springboards for selected covert operations. This strategy derives orginally from Allen Dulles's idea of 'moving [covert operators] up and further into their cover'.

Very interesting. Here it is, right out in the open but of course they
use a lot of quotes hiding direct references until after the fact it
becomes more apparent. Double wow.

Interesting to see the names in these documents, Cheney, Crystal,
Bolton and more. There is a web in there and it would be interesting
to trace these back to see who is who and what they represent.

Thanks John!

Certainly interesting.

From the bit on Rumsfeld (_http://buddhistpeacegroup.org/pnac/rumsfeld.html) I spotted the following, which made me think of the nazis right away:

Rumseld, in 2002, on the topic of the Defense Policy Board, led by Richard Perle:

"We have former secretaries of defense and state, national security advisers," Rumsfeld said. "We have people who are very thoughtful and knowledgeable--former speakers of the House of Representatives, a couple of them. We have academics, people who think about these things full-time. And I have always benefited from a competition of ideas.[my emphasis]"
This Darwinistic approach was Hitler's way of running the nazi party as clearly illustrated in the BBC documentary "The Nazis: A Warning from History".

Back
Top Bottom