"Pizzagate" Explodes

Hi Heather, just to clarify I was not speaking in any specific way about the likes of Tom Hanks but rather in general terms concerning the set of hidden rules that appear to pertain to the specific frequency we inhabit down here on 3rd Density earth that allows on the one hand for a veil of illusion and deceit to be laid across the whole density, entrapping the consciousness beings within its bounds and through our 5 senses, (and other programs), to fall in to a state of perpetual sleep, whilst on the other hand, for the very same set of rules to have to reveal this fact every so often as a counterbalance or 'glitch'. Hence figures like the serpent and the owl being both symbols of dread and symbols of initiation/wisdom.

Hope that clears any confusion up for you.

In terms of Tom Hanks, from memory his contemporaries in college said that whilst at the outset he appeared to have a very limited talent, it always came with with a huge 'wanna-be' mentality. He also had a love for very low grade comedy and banal soaps as well as a belief that his childhood in the 1960s had been stolen from him not just by his parents (a very troubled home life - big clue) but by all the assassinations, riots, wars etc that were its perpetual backdrop. He wanted that period to feel like apple pie and picket fences but it was more like raw meat and stacked up bones! Hence much of his mission in life has been to remake history in the image of his own fantasy. His path to becoming the epitome of the establishment line / Hollywood gatekeeper is thus maybe worth looking into as an example of how the system looks for damaged delusionals who can be used to help keep people in this state of sleep and illusion.

Quite a while back I did read James DiEugenio's book 'The JFK Assassination' in which he goes into great detail as to how Hanks rose to such a position of power - and in particular his desire to whitewash the past and make it wholesome again. In particular he worked for a long time to try and get a massive documentary series made of Vincent Bugliosis's fraudulent Reclaiming History and in particular to prove beyond any shred of doubt that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy all by himself - and that all was therefore still good in his world. Thankfully this never happened but maybe that gives you an insight into why Hanks has been so useful to Hollywood and why he rose so far.

As an aside about how Hollywood and the control system intertwines, this video covers an example whereby Angelina Jolie muzzles up close to MI6. Segment starts at 7:05 in to video.

And if you haven't seen this talk by Dutch entrepreneur Ronald Bernard before, I recommend watching both the following as they cover in very personal terms the kind of pathway you describe - from 'normal guy' to practicing occult psychopath (though the subject here managed to escape such horrors to tell the tale)

We're basically in agreement here. What's going on related to fourth density has its expression in everything I had talked about. I'd add that this thread seems mostly to be concerned with 3D evidence of child sex trafficking, etc., so it's to stay on the ground with that as well.

Actually, what you said regarding Tom Hanks' personality conforms perfectly with what I laid out. His extreme identification with his constructed "all American" persona tacitly implicates the extremely threatening role (concerning the public image he so desperately clings to) that his unconscious has played in his exposing his own wrongdoing. His self exposure is especially dangerous given the dark elements in his family's past, which, as you pointed out, his conscious self sought to thoroughly "dispense with" and/or "re-write." That there are also trans-dimensional forces at work in this would also be true, as with everything that's taking place in the here and now. I'd only add that such trans-dimensional considerations needn't displace the "work on the ground" taking place on this thread. Instead, we might work to acknowledge how they go hand in hand.

I believe that means we're largely in agreement, in other words. It's just a matter of which aspects one chooses to emphasize and/or focus on. Certainly, the role of the unconscious doesn't disappear in the face of the deeper themes/forces at work. All such aspects are "of a piece."

Video wise, I've seen Ronald Bernard before but not at such length. I will definitely take the time to watch these -- thank you!

Last edited:
Tentacles reach far and wide with this one.
The Clintons, Bill Gates, with a group of “founders”: Jeff Bezos, Marc Benioff, Richard Branson, Reid Hoffman, Jack Ma, George Soros, Tom Steyer, Meg Whitman, Mark Zuckerberg, University of California, Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal, Michael Bloomberg, and MORE.
It is a huge article full of information and facts.

Clintons Shipwrecked on Ten Islands Part IV: EXPOSED​

New information has come to light in regard to the Clintons and Branson’s affairs with the Caribbean Islands. Several more players have boarded this ship, including Bill Gates, The World Bank, Virgin Unite, Digicel, The Nature Conservancy, Tides, and numerous others. Generating millions in funds to erect small solar farms, was just the appetizer. These folks have a 5-course meal planned, and the potential for dessert is concerning.

:curse:

GHISLAINE Maxwell could be immune from prosecution thanks to a sweetheart deal drawn up for Jeffrey Epstein in 2007, a Department of Justice report claims.

Southern District of Florida lawyers intended for the deal to protect four purported female associates allegedly involved in claims made against Epstein at the time.

But the loosely worded document said the US would not charge “any potential co-conspirators of Epstein, including but not limited to (the four)”.

The language used was so loose, it could also apply to Maxwell, 58, who is accused of being Epstein's chief recruiter.

SWEETHEART DEAL

In 2007 Jeffrey Epstein signed a non prosecution agreement (NPA), to make federal charges against him disappear.

He had been charged the previous year with four counts of lewd and lascivious behavior for unlawful sex with a minor.

Five victims and seventeen witnesses were interviewed, and alleged that Epstein engaged in unlawful sexual behavior.

But he would instead plead guilty in state court to two felony prostitution charges, be sentenced to 18 months in jail and register as a sex offender.

Under the immunity clause, which was worded by Epstein's lawyers, four women were also given protection from prosecution.

They were Sarah Kellen, who was allegedly one of his main recruiters, Nadia Marcinkova, an alleged sex slave, Adriana Ross, one of his associates, and Lesley Groff, who is said to have been his New York based assistant.

All the women have subsequently denied any wrongdoing and some have said they are victims.

The final language of the immunity clause was: "The United States agrees that it will not institute any criminal charges against any potential co-conspirators of Epstein, including but not limited to (the four women)".

The wording was loose enough that it could apply to Maxwell, Epstein's ex girlfriend who his victims have claimed ran his sex trafficking operation.

Maxwell has vehemently denied the allegations against her.

The report also reveals the errors that led to Epstein serving just 15 months in jail in 2007 despite the FBI identifying dozens of his underage victims.

Are they kidding us? Cartoon Network, runs between shows.

Just to note that this claim appears to be false; the video was not on the Cartoon Network.

I came across a similar tweet a while ago and replies pointed to the original (which i just found on Youtube, linked below) and even the blurb states that it was made for an adult show.

Sure it's sick, and i wouldn't put it past tptb, but just for the record.

Details of the video:

PreBirth

•Nov 12, 2018

37K6.1KShare
Save

Mike Diva

651K subscribers

-- A short made for the Adult Swim show “Off The Air - Sound”-- watch the full episode here: https://youtu.be/tpwe69g_7Sg Directed// edited by Mike Diva [full credits below the fold]

Just to note that this claim appears to be false; the video was not on the Cartoon Network.

I came across a similar tweet a while ago and replies pointed to the original (which i just found on Youtube, linked below) and even the blurb states that it was made for an adult show.

Sure it's sick, and i wouldn't put it past tptb, but just for the record.

Details of the video:
To be fair, Adult Swim is a part of Cartoon Network and both air on the same channel. Adult Swim is marketed towards adults & teens and during my childhood, it wasn't unusual for some kids to stay up at night past 10 pm and watch Adult Swim. They have the brand image of "adults only" and no kids allowed, and some kids without proper guidance would be lured into watching it, pandering to their feelings of wanting to be "the grown up" kid.

Adult Swim has a ton of these nonsensical pieces they play that contain a lot of subliminal programming.

To be fair, Adult Swim is a part of Cartoon Network and both air on the same channel. Adult Swim is marketed towards adults & teens and during my childhood, it wasn't unusual for some kids to stay up at night past 10 pm and watch Adult Swim.

Right. Just before you posted i looked into it and it technically IS on the Cartoon Network channel, but it's not shown in between children's cartoons, as per the tweets claim. Between 9pm and 6am the channel broadcasts as 'Adult Swim' which, for those like me that don't know, has a variety of programs definitely not suited for children.

Wiki tells us:
Adult Swim (stylized as [adult swim]) is an American adult-oriented nighttime programming block of the basic cable network Cartoon Network that is programmed by its in-house production studio, Williams Street. Marketed as a separate network for ratings purposes, Adult Swim currently broadcasts nightly from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. ET/PT.

Debuting in 2001, Adult Swim serves as the nighttime identity of Cartoon Network, and it was established as alternative programming during late night hours when Cartoon Network's primary target audience, children between the ages of 6 and 12, would normally be sleeping. In 2005, Adult Swim was granted its own Nielsen ratings report from Cartoon Network due to it targeting a separate demographic. The block features stylistically varied animated and live-action shows, including original programming, syndicated series, anime, original video animations, and short films with generally minimal or no editing for content.

Adult Swim has frequently aired adult animation features, mockumentaries, sketch comedy, and pilots. The block's shows are known for their sexual themes, frank sexual discussion, nudity, strong language, and graphic violence. Many of its programs are aesthetically experimental, transgressive, improvised, and surrealist in nature. Adult Swim has contracted with various studios known for their productions in absurd and shock comedy.[1]

What is pretty surprising is that a channel devoted to children's cartoons would 'after hours' put on that kind of programming - or perhaps more to the point, that it would be allowed to do so. It's obvious that children are likely to stumble upon these kinds of shows.

Right. Just before you posted i looked into it and it technically IS on the Cartoon Network channel, but it's not shown in between children's cartoons, as per the tweets claim. Between 9pm and 6am the channel broadcasts as 'Adult Swim' which, for those like me that don't know, has a variety of programs definitely not suited for children.

Wiki tells us:

What is pretty surprising is that a channel devoted to children's cartoons would 'after hours' put on that kind of programming - or perhaps more to the point, that it would be allowed to do so. It's obvious that children are likely to stumble upon these kinds of shows.
It is rather unfortunate too. Even looking at Cartoon Network's logo and to some extent Adult Swim's, the color scheme and typography gives an impression similar to the classic mind-control black and white spiral.

Not surprised adult swim would air this, they did after all initially launch their programming block back in 2005 with robot chicken created by Seth Green. If you followed Kappy’s story, he shed some light on Green’s inner workings before his death.

Back then adult swim wasn’t that dark as it is now, it’s just stupid shows like sealab 2021 and aqua teen hunger force which weren’t dark, just irritatingly dumb.

Now it’s full of nation of the third eye/satanic propaganda.

Canada has its own Jeffrey Epstein, named Peter Nygard, a fashion mogul, complete with Carribean island and easy access to young models and the international celebs. He was arrested on Monday after having been indicted in Manhattan on charges of sex trafficking and racketeering. The arrest comes as a result of an extradition treaty between Canada and the U.S., where Nygard faces allegations of rape and trafficking. Nygard’s story bears a disturbing resemblance to the case of Jeffrey Epstein. This guy apparently was already on the police radar since the early 2000’s, and has been plagued by accusations of trafficking and sexual assault of dozens of women and girls at his homes in the U.S., Canada, and his private island in the Bahamas, Nygard Cay, (what's in a name huh, these psychopaths just blatantly love to show off their perceived immunity from the law). But it didn't last as now fifty-seven women are accusing Nygard of using violence, intimidation, and his vast resources to entice victims and cover up his actions.

The current accusations against Nygard are not the first. As The Mind Unleashed noted, “in 2005, the Finnish newspaper Iltalehti published an article about sex parties at Nygård’s mansion, and featured a short interview with actress Jessica Alba where she said she had to leave a party at the mansion because she was so uncomfortable with what was taking place. She mentioned the presence of young girls at the party as well. Nygård sued the parent company of the paper Alma Media for slander in Los Angeles but lost the case.”

The U.S. federal government has been investigating Nygard for trafficking accusations since at least 2015. In February, 10 anonymous women filed a federal lawsuit accusing Nygard of a “decades-long sex-trafficking scheme.” After the February allegations authorities raided Nygard’s home in Los Angeles and his offices in New York City.

Nygard has also been accused of rape by his own sons. In August, two of his sons accused their father of arranging for them to be raped when they were children. After the arrest, Nygard’s son, Kai Bickle Nygard , told the CBC, “I’m just absolutely thrilled to find out that he’s going to have to face a trial and go through the judicial process and not be able to just take off with a pot of money offshore somewhere.” According to Wikipedia, which was last edited six hours ago, this guy displayed traits of true psychopathy like leaving offspring all over the place, he has seven kids with four women. Peter Nygard - Wikipedia

As with disgraced serial abuser Jeffrey Epstein, Nygard is accused of targeting victims who came from low income families and disadvantaged backgrounds, promising them money and modeling contracts. The suit alleges that Nygard kept a database of “potential victims” on Nygard International company servers. The list reportedly contained the names of over 7,500 women and girls.

As with Epstein, Nygard also had a litany of famous friends who were often photographed celebrating with him or spending time on his island. Some of the people pictured with Nygard include Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Robert DeNiro, and former U.S. President George H.W. Bush and Former First Lady Barbara Bush. Additionally, Nygard’s employee Richette Ross told the NY Post she was “personally tasked with putting together payoffs” for high-ranking members of Canada’s Progressive Liberal Party.
The Daily Mail also notes that Nygard and Jeffrey Epstein shared a mutual friend, Britain’s Prince Andrew, the Duke of York. Andrew reportedly visited Nygard’s island in 2000, shortly after Nygard agreed to settle out of court with three employees who accused him of sexual harassment. While Andrew has not been accused of wrongdoing by Nygard’s victims.

Victims and former employees state that Nygard seemed obsessed with slowing down the aging process and stem cell research, another similarity to Epstein. Journalist Melissa Cronin reported that Nygard established a stem cell research company in St. Kitts with the goal of using aborted fetuses from pregnant women to provide him with fresh stem cells.

Interesting to see where the arrest and subsequent investigations will lead, ... another Mossad operation?

Back
Top Bottom