"Pizzagate" Explodes

John Paul Rice (Hollywood Veteran) discuses Amazon ban and Human Trafficking in Hollywood
(Video)

rorkorarto

Good video- the guy touches a lot of aspects.
I definitely want to watch his watch his movie "A child's voice". It takes an Vimeo account though. There's a trailer.
Watch A Child's Voice Online | Vimeo On Demand

He believes in certain therapeutical approaches and cares very much about how to treat the negative ramifications of this absolute horrors people will have to face soon and talks about what we can do to help the kids.
He also believes that almost all people have a good heart which we know not to be true.

Last edited:
John Paul Rice (Hollywood Veteran) discuses Amazon ban and Human Trafficking in Hollywood
(Video)

rorkorarto

Good video- the guy touches a lot of aspects.
I definitely want to watch his watch his movie "A child's voice". It takes an Vimeo account though. There's a trailer.
Watch A Child's Voice Online | Vimeo On Demand

He believes in certain therapeutical approaches and cares very much about how to treat the negative ramifications of this absolute horrors people will have to face soon and talks about what we can do to help the kids.
He also believes that almost all people have a good heart which we know not to be true.

John Paul Rice - Hollywood Producer
(re: John Paul Rice - IMDb )

Rice exposes what he knows in an informative synopsis. Check it out while it's still there.

For 30 years Berlin authorities placed homeless children with pedophiles. A Dr Helmut Kentler, psychologist and sex educator and living an openly gay life, set up his Pedagogical Center in Berlin to spread his ideas of loose sexual morals in the 60's and 70's and was eventually tasked by the city of Berlin to place homeless and vulnerable children into care. The pedophile foster fathers even received a regular care allowance. Kentler, in a shocking move that was supported by Berlin’s left-wing senate of the early 1970s, by way of an experiment, decided to house these boys with known pedophiles, well aware that these predators would have sex with them. That didn’t bother Kentler, who argues as recently as 1999 that pedophilia “can have a very positive effect on a boy’s personality development.” In a parliamentary hearing in 1981, he claimed that pedophiles made for great foster fathers, as they “fell in love with” the boys. Berlin's child welfare offices and the governing Senate turned a blind eye or even approved of the placements. The practice was allowed to continue until 2003.

Several years ago two of the victims came forward and told their story, since then the researchers at Hildesheim University have plowed through files and conducted interviews. What they found was a "network across educational institutions," the state youth welfare office and the Berlin Senate, in which pedophilia was "accepted, supported, defended." Kentler himself was in regular contact with the children and their foster fathers. He was never prosecuted: By the time his victims came forward, the statute of limitations for his actions had expired. This has also thus far prevented the victims from getting any compensation.

The researchers found that several of the foster fathers were high-profile academics. They speak of a network that included high-ranking members of the Max Planck Institute, Berlin's Free University, and the notorious Odenwald School in Hesse, West Germany, which was at the center of a major pedophilia scandal several years ago.

Berlin's senator for youth and children, Sandra Scheeres called the findings "shocking and horrifying." Hmm mmm, she has been there since 2011! “It was a crime under state responsibility,” said Sandra Scheeres, senator of youth, when the report was first presented to the public last year. “I have no interest in sweeping anything under the carpet. The senate administration will face its responsibility,” she said, apologizing to the victims. A first report on the "Kentler experiment" was published in 2016 by the University of Göttingen. The researchers then stated that the Berlin Senate seemed to lack interest in finding out the truth.

Now Berlin authorities have vowed to shed light on the matter. We'll see how that will pan out. In the RT link you will find a 15 mins documentary about the impact this psychopath Kentler had on his victims. Those responsible are still sitting in their offices or have retired,” one of the victims told RT, adding that one politician responsible is still serving with Germany’s Social Democratic Party. Life for the victims is, however, a daily struggle. “Sometimes you lose the will to live,” one explained.

How absolutely horrifying ......

Being the "pop historian" that I am, I recently went down a Cowsills rabbit hole. They were an American family from New England with seven children, six of whom (eventually) and their mother performed as a band, made records, and had four Top 40 chart hits from 1967-1969. They inspired the early '70s TV comedy "The Partridge Family." The talent there was astounding for such young people and I wondered why they were "washed up" by the time the oldest was only 21. I also thought it curious that the youngest, the only girl, Susan, seemed so "mature" (dancing at 8 and 9 years old like someone a decade older). I saw many, many creepy comments on YouTube videos from men who admit they watch Cowsills videos just to see her dance. Further evidence of deliberate sexualization of Susan comes in a creepy TV show scene with Dean Martin in which he treats her like a mature woman and object of desire. I discovered plenty of reading material and finally a recent (2018, I think) documentary Family Band: The Cowsills Story, which is available for viewing on Amazon (plus another 90-minute video of unused material), and lots of other bits of video interviews with the surviving children, most of whom are brutally honest.

It turns out that their father, Bud, dictated the whole project, mismanaged them, was impossible (and unprofessional) to deal with (losing, ruining, and preventing many great business opportunities) and lost the estimated $20 million that came in during those few years despite his incompetence. He was also an alcoholic tyrant who abused his children orally, physically, and spiritually, and was described as a "sex fiend," who hit on every female member of his in-laws family, and others. Bud was definitely a father in the mold of the abusive Joe Jackson (The Jacksons) and Murry Wilson (The Beach Boys), and perhaps much worse. The parents both died young as have three of their children (the ones who ended up with substance-abuse issues).

What is so instructive about this study is how the children dealt similarly and yet differently with being effectively paralyzed with fear, being beaten for up to an hour at a time, and being allowed very little free will. Also, how older women in the extended family and business associates knew what was going on but effectively took no action. The "space" for the abuse to occur was allowed to persist, even with others looking in. Also, the feelings of the survivors as they look back are quite different. All common occurrences, it seems. And where was Mom in all this? The stories vary.

This short clip sums up a lot.

John Paul Rice - Hollywood Producer
(re: John Paul Rice - IMDb )

Rice exposes what he knows in an informative synopsis. Check it out while it's still there.

Wow, this guy gives an excellent and intense speech! It's very courageous of him to speak out, being a big name in Hollywood. Fingers crossed that nothing bad will happen to him.

I've previously had my doubts about Ronald Bernard, mainly because his stiff body language, staring eyes, 'believe me look', and some inconsistencies in his first interview, but in the video posted above he seems more normal – as the Bombard's body language lady likes to say: he's body is singing with him. And, after learning more about how abuse and intense trauma can affect you I think that it's plausible that he 'acted weird' in the first interview because of the shock and trauma. Plus, contrary to what I first feared, he hasn't pursued more and more publicity to make money (not that I know of). It's interesting to hear that he's writing a book, I hope we'll be able to read it soon. Maybe the book will add more credibility to his story.

I have to add, after watching the Bernard testimony posted above, that I still find it incredible that he's not naming any names, because he made an 'gentleman agreement' not to do so. The evil doers are not gentlemen by any stretch of the imagination, so why would you find it more important to keep your word than expose the bastards? I believe he said in the first interview that he's not afraid of dying, but he wouldn't want to experience again the unimaginable torture these people can do. Maybe that's the reason, not sure.

Wow, this guy gives an excellent and intense speech! It's very courageous of him to speak out, being a big name in Hollywood. Fingers crossed that nothing bad will happen to him.

Yeah, I watched it and was impressed with his sincerity, he seems quite determined to get this information out to the public. He basically says that everyone in Hollywood knows, many are involved themselves, or even if not they keep quiet, but hopefully his bravery might inspire others.
Of course, it's not just happening in Hollywood, it's in the music industry, banking, politics, etc pretty much everywhere. Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but slowly but surely it seems to me that the tide is starting to turn towards exposure, as more people are speaking out, especially people like John Paul Rice. Definitely worth a watch!

The film mentioned previously A Child's Voice can now be found at least on YouTube (maybe soon gone) and Lbry. I guess it's kosher to view it, since Paul Rice greenlighted sharing it for free (if I didn't misunderstand).

I haven't yet watched it myself, maybe soon.

because he made an 'gentleman agreement' not to do so.
The full interview with Sacha Stone, at least a couple of years old, is here, in which Bernard describes the "dark forces" as "out of the fourth dimension" and that they are all around us, sucking on our negative emotions. Also mentioned is a book coming from Bernard, "in six months" at the time, which has apparently not materialized.

The film mentioned previously A Child's Voice can now be found at least on YouTube (maybe soon gone) and Lbry. I guess it's kosher to view it, since Paul Rice greenlighted sharing it for free (if I didn't misunderstand).

I haven't yet watched it myself, maybe soon.

He wants everyone to share it because Amazon is actively censoring it.

The full interview with Sacha Stone, at least a couple of years old, is here, in which Bernard describes the "dark forces" as "out of the fourth dimension" and that they are all around us, sucking on our negative emotions. Also mentioned is a book coming from Bernard, "in six months" at the time, which has apparently not materialized.

I just watched it, thank you for sharing. At around 21.00 he says:

Interviewer: But the objective of banking is to control and create scenarios where blood sacrifice takes place...
Bernard: On top.
Interviewer: ... because war, disease and poverty equates to blood sacrifice... at the collective level.
Bernard: Yes, and this is all because of the bastards who live [in] the fourth dimension. This is about what I call the Luciferians, they call them also Djinns, the fallen angels, they have so many names. [For example, if] at the moment we have a fight, an argument that's going out of control, we create negative emotions, and they live on it! They suck on it. All the time, because they're now also around us. They're everywhere.

Which is pretty close to what the C's say about 4th density STS beings.

To me, Bernard comes across as sincere. You can see he's still full of emotion and still carries guilt from his past actions as a banker, and that he's dedicated to share his experiences with others. His general awareness that there are evil forces at the top, either influenced or directed by entities from a "4th dimension" could be pretty close to the truth.

When coming back to life after his heart attack, the archetype he saw in his mind's eye was that of a crying mother, symbolizing the mothers of the children who suffered at the hands of evil (or symbolizing 'the sacrifice of the innocent' as the interviewer says), and it played a part in him gaining more awareness of the impact of actions by evil on others, whereas before he 'turned' his conscience 'off'.

While war, famine, chaos and suffering can feed 4D STS beings, I think they also provide important lessons for individuals and humanity as a whole. It was interesting that he said that we're all free and we can use our free will. And if I remember correctly from the Wave, the more knowledge and awareness we gather, the better able we are to act on our free will and to make decisions and act in ways that won't serve as 'food for the moon'. Hope this post makes sense! Overall, an interesting interview.

Question : What's she got to do with child trafficking?

Answer:
A couple of stories have come out lately that seem to contradict the ‘good guy’ persona Ellen portrays. On March 20, comedian Kevin Porter posted a tweet asking for stories people had about horrible ways Ellen treats her employees. He got something like 2,000 responses. You can read them here.

Employees were allegedly fired for taking bereavement days and medical leave, told not to talk to DeGeneres if they saw her at the office, and asked to delete GoFundMe pages used to pay for medical bills not covered by the show’s health insurance. This has led to calls to cancel her talk show. (note: "Calls to" implies that her show has NOT been cancelled as of yet.)

To complicate things even further, there is a conspiracy theory (note: conspiracy theory. This has not been confirmed and several prominent users have dispelled these allegations) going out that Ellen is involved in child trafficking. A Reddit user on July 9 shared a screenshot from Wayfair’s website, which showed the furniture company selling its products for a high price and pointed out that the very names of the expensive cabinets were those that belonged to missing children. Soon internet users began to speculate whether Wayfair’s pricey products were in fact a front for child trafficking. However, a few of them were quick to notice that the American comedian and host Ellen DeGeneres was also selling some of the children’s items from her line with Wayfair. This led them to believe she has, or at least had, a part in child trafficking.

On this Wayfair thing:

Yesterday, Sott.net received an email from someone with the same name as one of the 'missing girls' who was 'sold in a furniture catalogue', asking that we remove her name from an article about the Wayfair theory because it was "causing havoc in my life."

After spending a few minutes searching, I found that, indeed, someone by that name was reported missing, in 2012, was subsequently (and quickly) found, and recently popped up in a news report as one of several victims of a road rage incident - earlier this year, in fact.

So, if one of the 'missing girls' in this theory that missing girls are being sold through furniture catalogues isn't actually missing... well, you can see how it undermines the whole premise. And hurts the 'named victims'. Such things may well be happening out there, but this story aint it.

I'm not posting any of the links I have to show what I found here in the open forum because I don't trust that someone won't use them to either harass the woman in question or spin new theories out of it.

I have found that, in general, when a 'fully-formed package' of circumstantial information - known in the wider world as a conspiracy theory - appears out of nowhere and quickly spreads, it's usually very wrong and qualifies as either disinformation or trolling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom