"Pizzagate" Explodes

@Color
I also thank you, following KristinLynne, for the phenomenal work that your approach required, and the overview obtained is clear to me.
... One can go on and say how it is the same problem we all experience when working on ourselves, no matter the trauma, just a matter of different degrees. And searching for the Truth behind this world's newest craziness is also reflecting that same problem. What and whom to trust?!

... I am not invested in Fiona's experiences being true or a complete lie. EVERYTHING is a lesson, even a lie someone tells can get a wise person closer to the Truth. Her story does tell about many true, horrible things that are happening in our world, to our children and youth, which will never come into the pubic eye and full acknowledgment, imho.
... That experience taught me how easy it is to mislead someone who's dealing with pain.
and of course thank you @aragorn for his enormous reading / research work.

... it's interesting how this thread connects with things currently being discussed in few other threads, ...
The "decoy" programs and the Stockholm syndrome are very active in the service of the sts.
Do you think that their necessary exposure will make the difference in your opinion?

@Color
je vous remercie aussi, à la suite de KristinLynne, pour le travail phénoménal qu'a nécessité votre approche, et l'aperçu obtenu est de toute clarté pour moi.
... et bien-sûr merci @aragorn de son énorme travail de lecture / recherche.

Les programmes de "leurre" et le syndrome de Stockholm sont très actifs au service des sts.
Leur exposition nécessaire fera t'elle l'écart à votre avis?

Hi Deliverance, thank you for your kind words!
💕
@Color
The "decoy" programs and the Stockholm syndrome are very active in the service of the sts.
Do you think that their necessary exposure will make the difference in your opinion?

I have full faith in it! it might not happen the way we expect (does anything happen that way??? ;)) but, in my view, it is already happening! More and more people are starting to realize something is awfully wrong and it's not about elite or politics anymore, but on a grand level. We have to take into consideration how not ALL people are suppose to 'wake up' (I start to seriously dislike that term cause of its misuse by qanon, new age and blm, but lets claim it back for our own proper usage!), not everyone will 'make the connection'.

I find the most important thing right now is to ask ourselves a question: "Can I be trusted?" Not "Whom can I trust? Who's telling the Truth?" but "Am I kind of a person who can be trusted by other people? Can God/DCM/The Universe trust me to live up to my current inner understanding of Truth?!?" and then go through your daily life keeping that question in mind, in all the big and small acts. I honestly, wholeheartedly believe how each and every one of us have that inner moral compass. And don't let the shame or fear or guilt stop you from acting accordingly, once you realize how often you slack or even cheat. There is no outside experience big enough to transform us into a more honest existence. No virus, no UFO, or comets can do that for us. It has to happen within, so that you can own it. Only then nobody can take it away from you. And little by little you start to trust yourself and to think - Wow, maybe God/DCM can trust me too, after all! :-D Fwiw...

If I remember correctly that was about Cathy O'Brian and the information in her book "Tranceformation of America".

Yes, that's her, thank you! I never read the book but watched her press conferences.

@Color, your responding post was very helpful and sharing a bit about the darkness you lived in also shed much light on the subject too. I just can't imagine what you had to live through or even do now to help deal with the trauma. Another thought about your post I had was the constant pressure that people like Fiona and yourself lived under. When you can't trust others and feel like you have to do everything on your own and without a sane network to be apart of, there will be a lot of mistakes along the way. I am used to learning things the hard way so I can understand that all to well.

Hi KristinLynne, thank you for your reply, it means a lot to me, I remember you commenting something similar on my intro posts. ❤ It takes me a while to respond cause English isn't my native language and when writing something highly emotional it's difficult to express myself clearly and I hate to post noise. I always think 'oh, it will take me just few minutes to respond' and then end up writing it for an hour!!! :lol2:

Just to clarify - I didn't experience any sexual cult like exploitation during my childhood, only later in life and it was through one-on-one contact with persons who were heavily involved with it and I learned about it much later in relationship. It's not like they were advertising it to anyone, even me! Only after they felt fully comfortable with me and making a wrong assumption how I will go along with it, was the moment of their revelation.

The thing is- one has no clue what people are actually like, in their private lives and under their skin, from occasional social interaction and sometimes even during an extended more intimate relationship! When I started connecting the dots, after the initial confessions from few people (separate experiences), I realized how that very same pattern of evil was starring at me during my youth (since being 16 yo and till late twenties) only I never scratched under the surface and more importantly - I was heavily protected by someone 'above' for circulating in those high circles and didn't end up being raped or worst! I was also told back then, many times, how I am highly insightful and intelligent but awfully stupid at the same time, even by Laura herself and it was the Truth! :halo:

For whatever reason, starting at my teen years, I would find myself mingling in circles of rich and famous people. Back then it was restricted to my little country I lived in, so it's nobody famous outside its borders. I am no sex bomb or beauty, I have nice hair and pretty eyes, petite figure and I always looked way younger than my age, absolutely nothing spectacular. But people liked me, I had a wide spectrum of interests and understood the cultural/social expectations; a dark sense of humor which often strikes at the heart of the matter and I love to laugh. Most importantly - I could always connect easily and adjust to my surrounding. That's something you learn while growing up with a sociopath of a parent, I saw many people noticing the same about themselves on this forum, through their own experience. You are always on the look out, never knowing when the next blow will come crushing down on you with no warning signs whatsoever, hence you become extremely aware of your surrounding and intuitively adjust to it. I don't want to say anything more about that part of my life, except that no child should go to sleep with a knife under the pillow, afraid their own parent will keep up to their promises and try to murder them in their sleep. You get the picture.

Later in life I found myself in 'high circles' of the society once again, but now on the international level. I dated few very rich and influential guys who lived and worked all over the globe, all the time. That seemed to be the pattern. I was a nomad at heart myself, always moving around, exploring new realities of this earth, I wanted to know it all... So we connected and understood eachother on that level. I almost married one of them.

What I realized later was a crucial difference between us. I was restless cause I was looking for a place to belong to, for the person to belong to. I wanted to find my place on this planet, which always made me feel like an intruder. They probably had that same problem once, in their past, but they found their solution for it already. Money, power, sex and... what I can best describe as: feeding off other's souls through destruction. More innocent the victim, more pain being inflicted for some extra delicious food..

I was so hesitant to write in this thread in the first place, cause of its triggers and one other thing. It is very difficult to comment and share without being able to go into the details and specifics of my experiences. But I can't, I have to be smart about it and not to further endanger my daughter and myself. And I know for the fact how there are many like me out there, in that very same position. It's designed that way, this nightmare hidden world of our reality that one can't speak of. All I can tell you is that is REAL. It EXISTS. It's everywhere, in your neighborhood, present in every circle and back corner of our society. It is dark beyond imagination and it's feeding of us constantly. And I can't give you any more proofs, I can only share through this cryptic posts and hope it will somehow resonant the Truth of it.

I do not encourage individual deep exploration of such matters, it's damaging to one's mind, heart and soul. That's why I was inclined to post after all, in this thread, as a warning to Ocean. Since everything happens for a reason - here I am writing way more than I ever intended to, but what good are my own experiences and what I've learned from them if I can not share at least the overview of it with others? Knowledge has to be shared, no matter how personal and shameful at times, there's always the way to put it out there in more or less coherent way so that other people don't have to go through that same trap. That's my motive and I hope it will help someone reading it, if nothing else to realize they are not alone and how there's a way out of it. There's a way to live with those experiences without being defeated and to keep on fighting for one's own sanity and world's at large.

There's also the warning in my story and it's the crucial one: None of those people that I've met in social circles and especially those with whom I've had deeper relationships with, were giving up any signs of such underlying 'issues' and tendencies! Not for a very long time! I am well aware how most of people reading this might think "Oh, she was sooo delusional, she just wanted to marry rich and also had all those underlying childhood issues on top of it!!!" or something along those lines. I assure you I was extra careful with whom I was associating with at that later time, not because of me, but because of my young daughter. My boyfriends were well respected people with articles online celebrating their sport and business endeavors, they were and ARE still considered as an adventurous and brave, highly intelligent and capable human beings. They were never connected with any sort of scandal and probably never will be. They are extremely smart, charming, well educated, logical and all around charismatic. That's all I can say about it. Please keep that warning in mind.

Last edited:
I watched the documentary about Fiona Barnett and thought it was mostly filled with unverifiable sensational claims without concrete evidence to back them up. That could be by design.

Because what these stories probably are functioned to do is to alienate any average person from the idea that among rich and powerful people there are secret pedophile rings that have always operated in the shadows.

We have the real deals, like Dutroux case, Westminster pedophile ring, protection of Jimmy Savile, Franklin scandal, Jeffrey Epstein etc. These all have plenty of evidence to conclude that very influential people were involved with sexual abuse of children and afterwards in the cover up when information started emerge to public.

But this Barnett case frankly sounds like a bad horror movie plot, with all the horrible sounding details (which seems to be the main focus) but nothing to verify them. And the media picked up and reported the story 2015 quite fast when she first came out in public, so maybe there was fear of the coming Epstein case and others (think 4D foreknowledge of future events), so perhaps these type of operations are done in advance to discredit genuine cases.

Because already when watching the documentary it became obvious there's just too much going on, with all these people dying in most gruesome way imaginable around her, but then she's for some reason left to witness it all.

And apparently the explanation for this is that she's actually some 'Grand Dame' (chosen one) with mystical super powers even able to blow things to smitheneers with sheer will power through visualizing lotus flowers and chanting 'Omm' (if I understood correctly the passage from her book above).

I'm sorry, but at this point everyone's BS meter should be going off the charts. Like it was mentioned this reminded me also about the Cathy O'brien case and what Laura wrote here:

Color also gave good points to think above:

I also found this document about "Operation Barnett", but have read only part of it. There seems to be inconsistencies with her timeline and some questions raised about her financies. Whatever is the case, it's good to remember the saying that extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence. Better to err towards most reasonable and simplest explanation, unless more evidence will emerge to reconsider the case.

Thanks Seppo for your comments. I had a quick look at that document, and the author seems to raise some legitimate questions and points out inconsistencies. A more thorough analysis would require reading it more carefully with time, but I'm not sure it's worth it. I'm quite open to the possibility that Barnett is fake, but in any case as this document presents many claims of fakery...from what I can see the arguments to back up these claims look pretty thin. If you look towards the end where it says 'This has been established', you see a list – and I was surprised of how little substance there is. I guess I'm saying, that this document provides some smoke, and it is lengthy, but in there are no real 'bombshells'. I've been following Barnett and others for some years, and if she (and the people associated with her) is part of a PSYOP, she's been surprisingly inactive. Maybe she's the 'big player' that is activated when a big threat (possibly Isaac Kappy) has been recognized, I sure don't know.

One thing I have to say, after reading many other sources too is, that the argument that something that these evil people supposedly have done can't be true (I'm not saying that you Seppo are saying exactly this), because it's too gruesome and crazy-evil does not hold water. In my understanding, if you're a Satanist/Luciferian the modus operandi, if you will, is to do as strongly as possible the exact opposite of what would be considered good and kind. The more evil and sadistic, the better. So a meat grinder, burying someone alive, beheading a group of people and cannibalizing them etc. is, unfortunately, quite possible activities that these sickos do, or that is my sad understanding.

Trying to make sense and find the truth with all these Gundersons, Kappys, O'briens and Barnetts etc. is soooo frustrating, and probably not worth the time. Maybe it's good practice for discernment. But from what I can tell most of them are fake or still mind controlled to confuse people. For instance, Vegan Mikey turned out to be a junky, who was asking money to buy drugs; I heard a phone call with him where he asked for money because he supposedly had Kappy's 'dead man switch'. Maybe he had been abused, maybe not, but in the end it was a complete mess and he's disappeared from the scene ever since.

Apropos, I see Barnett on her webpage is saying the following:

"President Trump raped a virgin supplied by Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. Sorry folks, Q is a Military Intelligence Psychological Operation (likely headed by former head Lt.Col. Michael Aquino) designed to identify Christians / dissidents for round up & extermination by the emerging New World Order."

So, that might be your classic truth (Q is a PSYOP) mixed with lies (Trump raped a virgin).

I think I'm done (again) with researching these peeps, drives me slowly crazy...and that's probably the whole purpose of what they do! :headbash:

But this Barnett case frankly sounds like a bad horror movie plot, with all the horrible sounding details (which seems to be the main focus) but nothing to verify them. And the media picked up and reported the story 2015 quite fast when she first came out in public, so maybe there was fear of the coming Epstein case and others (think 4D foreknowledge of future events), so perhaps these type of operations are done in advance to discredit genuine cases.

Could be. Also could be by design to discredit her own story, true parts of it. Will we ever know?

I'm not voting for the assassination of character. I vote for deeming the behavior and acts. If she shred the light on it all, through some nefarious agenda, means little to me personally. It's her life, her Cross to bare and I won't be playing the judge of it. I know how it feels to be called a liar when speaking the truth and I am very careful about posing it onto someone else, with no certain proof. Just take from her story what you can benefit from and consider it as a possibility, that's the correct approach IMHO. As with everything else in life.

Thanks @Color for being brave and sharing your story! I always thought that there’s nothing more scary than a murderous psychopath, but these Satanist pedophiles are off the scale! And it is as you say, many of them have a perfectly normal outer mask, and you could never guess what they do behind closed doors.

One thing I have to say, after reading many other sources too is, that the argument that something that these evil people supposedly have done can't be true (I'm not saying that you Seppo are saying exactly this), because it's too gruesome and crazy-evil does not hold water. In my understanding, if you're a Satanist/Luciferian the modus operandi, if you will, is to do as strongly as possible the exact opposite of what would be considered good and kind. The more evil and sadistic, the better. So a meat grinder, burying someone alive, beheading a group of people and cannibalizing them etc. is, unfortunately, quite possible activities that these sickos do, or that is my sad understanding.

All the above and then adding the strong sexual component to it, for some extra or even essential flavor. Sexuality is their primary source of gratification, for whatever reason, as far as I can tell. My best guess is how sex is the strongest vibration/frequency there is, based in the material world but still connected with higher, spiritual realms as conductive, creative force. They do practice bestiality as well, so it's not only about humans, there's something precious to them in sexual act and energy released by it.

Apropos, I see Barnett on her webpage is saying the following:

"President Trump raped a virgin supplied by Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. Sorry folks, Q is a Military Intelligence Psychological Operation (likely headed by former head Lt.Col. Michael Aquino) designed to identify Christians / dissidents for round up & extermination by the emerging New World Order."

So, that might be your classic truth (Q is a PSYOP) mixed with lies (Trump raped a virgin).

There were few videos of one young girl circling around, 3 years ago, who was claiming how she was among the children who were being raped exclusively on parties for the elites. The purpose being for all to be filmed and documented for further blackmail.

She said sometimes guys cried while doing it, whipping and couldn't continue and she had to ask them to stop crying and concentrate so it will all end sooner. She would end up comforting them in order to get over with. Just typing this now makes my stomach turn upside down. There's no way of confirming her individual story, as always, but this sort of thing is a common practice for blackmail in those circles, from what I've heard.

More shocking thing she said then was how president Trump and his current wife were on one of those parties and how Melania approached her and told her "You will be free soon."

Now, I know how it all sounds and the way she talked calmly about it and thanking Trump back then for working on ending it all, it's way and beyond any SF story! I have no clue if Trump is helping to end this kind of happenings, I wish he was, but that's all. No clue. I do believe human's trafficking has been stopped on the larger scale ever since this whole Corona charade started. It's just my 'reading' of things, no proof to offer and I could be wrong.

What I do conclude, from my own experiences, is how there's no way for any person to gather any significant money and power in this world without participating and being well aware of such affairs. That's where I draw the line. One has to know.

I think I'm done (again) with researching these peeps, drives me slowly crazy...and that's probably the whole purpose of what they do! :headbash:

:cool2:

One thing I learned through researching Cathy O'brien's case was that one tactic that the perpetrators use is to make the victims believe that they have been deprogrammed, using the following procedure:

- After identifying a possible whistleblower, they send someone 'to help', who is actually just another handler
- The new handler administers sessions with the victim, allegedly to help to deprogram her, but actually to determine and gather all the information that the victim remembers, to assess how serious the threat is
- After this assessment, the handler – by activating already programmed 'access points' – creates new programs with false memories in the victim that are sensational, partly to create a media circus, but also to muddy the waters
- The victim believes she's been deprogrammed, when she's actually not.

I believe this was exactly what happened with O'Brien; her rescuer that she talked about, and with whom she made a large public speaking tour around the country (getting large publicity) was actually her new handler. The point of getting publicity is also to lure other real victims to reach out, and so the procedure can be repeated with another victim – to neutralize possible threats.

This is my educated guess after a lot of reading a few years ago, and this theory was partly supported by the C's. It's interesting to note, that O'Brien has recently 'been activated' on Twitter, my guess is to steer attention away from the Epstein case for example (also using the 'tar baby' tactic).

I'm not saying that this is the case with Barnett, but in her book she mentions how she has seen many therapists (well, in her shoes, who wouldn't have?), so there's at least the possibility that some of these therapists have messed with her mind, without her knowing.

#

There's a lot of stuff on Fiona's website, that you can read to get a clearer sense of her character (I'd say tipping for her favor). I thought I had seen her rebuttal of the gravestone thing mentioned in the document Seppo linked to, and yes, you can find it HERE. To me, her explanation is at least as true sounding as the accusation.

As I searched for this on her website, I also saw that she e.g. endorses Judy Mikovits and is outspokenly exposing Epstein's connections in multiple posts. At the top of the page, in her latest post you find amongst other things:

"Epstein and Maxwell ran a child sex trafficking blackmail operation for Israeli Military Intelligence (Israeli Military Intelligence are the focus, not Mossad)."

So, she's not shunning away from the Israeli connection. Which, as I see it, means that if she's an 'asset', then she's not exactly following orders! This tips again the scale towards her being more genuine than not...here I go again, just as I said I would stop! :lol:

Hi KristinLynne, thank you for your reply, it means a lot to me, I remember you commenting something similar on my intro posts. ❤ It takes me a while to respond cause English isn't my native language and when writing something highly emotional it's difficult to express myself clearly and I hate to post noise. I always think 'oh, it will take me just few minutes to respond' and then end up writing it for an hour!!! :lol2:

Just to clarify - I didn't experience any sexual cult like exploitation during my childhood, only later in life and it was through one-on-one contact with persons who were heavily involved with it and I learned about it much later in relationship. It's not like they were advertising it to anyone, even me! Only after they felt fully comfortable with me and making a wrong assumption how I will go along with it, was the moment of their revelation.

:-D I couldn't tell that English isn't your native language but can totally relate to how long it takes to write a post here. And you are welcome. I hope you know that I wasn't assuming (much) what darkness or even when you went through it. I can happen any time, in any lifetime. Sharing what you have is deeply personal and I doubt excruciating might not even cover it. So thank you again.

The thing is- one has no clue what people are actually like, in their private lives and under their skin, from occasional social interaction and sometimes even during an extended more intimate relationship! When I started connecting the dots, after the initial confessions from few people (separate experiences), I realized how that very same pattern of evil was starring at me during my youth (since being 16 yo and till late twenties) only I never scratched under the surface and more importantly - I was heavily protected by someone 'above' for circulating in those high circles and didn't end up being raped or worst! I was also told back then, many times, how I am highly insightful and intelligent but awfully stupid at the same time, even by Laura herself and it was the Truth! :halo:

While I won't quote the rest of your post, the bolded part is indeed something I learned the hard way. I was never sexually abused but after leaving home at 16 with hope that I could find my place in the world too, it was filled with disappointment after disappointment. I was average looking and didn't have the self esteem when I was younger to even consider running in those circles and now I can be even more thankful to have missed it! The snippet of memories I have about the people in the world not being who and what they say they are started at 11 when a preacher was visiting the neighbor while I was there. He motioned for me to sit on his lap and started to touch my butt. I got up, looked at him and left. That was that. That was were my serious distrust of religion started.

When I was 17, I came home and found an unconscious, naked girl in my bed who had drank too much. There was a guy who had been friends of one of the roommates that was with her when I walked in. He was leaning close and I threw him out, sobered her up, found out who she was and sent her home. A few months later I was walking home and passed an older black guy, who mumbled something then pivoted with a knife and forced me to walk between 2 trucks. When he bent down, I fled. That was that. We had moved to a bad part of town and I saw too many prostitutes and many were even younger than I was at the time. I couldn't help them. I didn't know how. I know how lucky I was in some aspects because of how and where I lived.

I became a PI at 26 because I was tired of being lied to and mistakenly thought that would help me determine the truth. What I saw during my 10 years was a lot of people with money doing exactly what the pleased mostly behind closed doors. It was depressing because they had so much and still wanted more. It sure didn't help my trust issues at all. But even though I knew they were lying, cheating and sometimes abusing their spouses, at that time I never even considered how deep the rabbit hole went. Sometimes it still amazes me that the depravity has been kept under wraps for as long as it has. Reading through this thread and the others has helped me see more of the "why" we are in the shape we are in, individually and as a society as a whole.

There has been too much death IMO in the area(s) I live in too. A young girls bones were found right down the road when I was very young and Fred Coffee was convicted of killing another girl and suspect of her death too. He was in the Navy at one time, I think. Rereading about his crimes and then observing many young people I know losing their lives in stupid accidents, health related issues and one girl in the neighborhood I grew up was killed by a serial killer Scott Williams in the town of Monroe. Each death or event in my life showed me how cruel the world was and I too never really felt apart of it. I now understand that there were lessons to be learned, but it doesn't make it easier although I doubt it's supposed to. I truly understand the need for you to protect your daughter and now more than ever.

Yes. I think there is a great danger of getting sucked into all kinds of nonsense that is actually harmful to our "harmonious development", if you want to call it like that.

• If you notice an obsession with a particular topic, ask yourself why that is? Are you just going for a dopamine kick and looking for "spectacular" revelations? Is your research actually leading somewhere or do you just react to stuff being thrown around on the internet?

Yup, I think this could happen because such topics can provoke a sort of hypnotic fascination, perhaps because what you are seeing is so foreign to your worldview or to your life that in a way is an impression -- perhaps in Gurdjieff's terms -- that requires some time and care to digest. It could also be a veil that is lifted from your eyes, but I think one needs to keep balance and touch with reality to give it its just dimension, and try not to get sucked into a rabbit hole.

Ties in nicely with the opioid epidemic.
Nine people have been indicted on an array of sickening pedophilia and child sex trafficking charges related to an Ohio pedophile ring that allegedly gave illegal drugs to young mothers in exchange for sexual access to their children.

The pedophile ring investigation first made headlines in March, when Larry Dean Porter, 69, of Wheelersburg, Ohio, and several others, including three local mothers, were arrested in connection with allegedly sexually molesting several children as young as 3-years-old.
When authorities searched the grounds where the women were digging, they found an SD memory card buried inside a glass jar. The DOJ said court documents allege that the memory card contained child pornography images that were shot in Larry Porter’s bedroom.
It’s thought the sex trafficking ring could date back ‘potentially for decades,’ according to court records.

Article: new "pedophile handbook" goes online. No name or link given. I did not look for it. Article describes it. No date on the article by Children of the Digital Age, "Ireland's Cyber Safety Professionals." It appears recent, citing a recent trend, " The release of this document is possibly timed and intentional. Child sexual abusers are attempting to rebrand paedophilia, as an alternative sexual preference."

In its introduction it states. “This is an education and a step by step guide for adults to engage and practice sexual relationships with underage children. The purpose of this guide is to teach adults how to safely and harmlessly practice sex with children, without hurting the child, by using advanced and well researched child psychology and pedagogy authored by an alleged psychologist.”

In Depth Research
It goes on. “By using advanced child psychology and in depth research, we have managed to crack the code and are therefore able to give any adult the great opportunity of enjoying sexual relationships with children without the fear of doing harm. This does also mean that we are able to give the children this just as great opportunity to both learn and enjoy sexual relationships with adults. Look at this guide as an education – when you are educated, you can start practicing sex with children.”

Article: new "pedophile handbook" goes online. No name or link given. I did not look for it. Article describes it. No date on the article by Children of the Digital Age, "Ireland's Cyber Safety Professionals." It appears recent, citing a recent trend, " The release of this document is possibly timed and intentional. Child sexual abusers are attempting to rebrand paedophilia, as an alternative sexual preference."

On the list of smileys, this one is missing : :barf:

Back
Top Bottom