Pic of the day: The game

Novelis

Jedi Master
LOL!

Congratulations, you are now playing the game (If you weren't already)
The game is very simple.

-You are always playing the game.
-You cannot win, you can only lose.
-You lose whenever you remember the game.
-When you lose the game, you have to announce it out loud "I lost the game".
-After you lose, you have 30 minutes during which you can remember the game without losing.
-As soon as you mention the game to anyone, they begin playing as well.
-The goal of the game is to have everyone on Earth playing.

You just lost.

A load of friends and I have been playing this "game" for about 6-7 years already (On and Off). We don't know where it came from originally, but it sustains itself and spreads among social groups like so:

Since you have to announce the fact that you've lost to the people around you when you are reminded of this idiotic game for whatever reason, the circumstances at the time (place, time, topic of conversation ect.) dictates where and when you and your friends might remember it again in future.

For example:
A friend of mine got the game permanently etched into his short term memory for ages when his brother reminded him every few minutes that he'll lose the game whenever he sees an album by "the streets" for a whole day. This worked for a while, and every time my friend saw the album by "the streets" there on, he lost the game.

But little by little, the more my friend saw anything that reminded him of the album (Which was pretty much EVERYTHING eventually since the cover on the streets' album showed some tower blocks, which are everywhere in the UK), then the more he lost the game.

At it's peak, the game was on his mind all the time because every time he lost and associated more circumstances and scenarios with this game, then the more he lost it.

There are only 2 ways to "win":

A) You don't understand the game.

B) You don't announce the fact that you've lost, thus limiting circumstantial associations with the game for you and everyone in future.

I haven't "lost" in years now! Gee, Thanks a lot SOTT... :(

Anyway, looking at why (OSIT) SOTT saw this game as being relevant with the bigger picture, and what it says in terms of this STS "game" on the BBM, where we have to play only in order to lose, I think the 2 points above ties in with our situation quite well.

So, (A) Either you are completely incompatible with the game as STO are, or, (B) since we are, as STS, unconsciously stuck playing and enjoying this game, we have to see the game for what it is, how it's making us into soulless machines, and how we force it upon ourselves and others, then, with conscious efforts, we can make the choice to not play anymore.

Thanks SOTT for my little chuckle today.

Sounds rather like the Pathocrats saying, 'We create reality,' and their goal of complete subjugation of normal humans.

[...]
Could be translated as:

-You are always enslaved by our game.
-You cannot win, only we can win.
[...]
-The goal of our game is to enslave every normal human on Earth.

mada85 said:
Sounds rather like the Pathocrats saying, 'We create reality,' and their goal of complete subjugation of normal humans.

[...]
Could be translated as:

-You are always enslaved by our game.
-You cannot win, only we can win.
[...]
-The goal of our game is to enslave every normal human on Earth.
I think thats the meaning.. :)

Back
Top Bottom