Physical response to understanding

agni

Dagobah Resident
Yesterday, me and my friend were discussing absence of time and why this is an illusion. And that concept of time turns individual into some sort of emotional capacitor. (worry about the past, worry about the future... charges plates on both sides with emotions... but that's not the point here)
Eventually I have started to feel very disconnected from the whole time concept, and it followed by tickling consistent "pressure?" in the back of my head, as well as I felt something was flowing strongly through my feet. Soon I felt like there was some kind of switch that turned up from lower 3 chakras to higher 3 chakras, with a pivot point in solar plexus area (I do not know how to describe it). It was a very interesting sensation, everything around became very sharp and clear (but in a different way), plus I have actually felt like I was looking from above of my head, it felt I was taller as well as the rest of the objects around, everything looked more magnified... I felt that if I wanted to, I would have been able to "snap" out of my body... at this time back of my head was "resonating" the way not known to me before... I've never experienced such intense vibrations. It got me little bit freaked out, and I've decided to give it a second thought, without jumping into something new...
Anyone experienced anything similar ? Any thoughts ?

Back
Top Bottom