Phosphorus and The Frequency of Light

I started researching this, regarding phosphorus and carbon.

Gene expression

PLP has been implicated in increasing or decreasing the expression of certain genes
. Increased intracellular levels of the vitamin lead to a decrease in the transcription of glucocorticoids. Also, vitamin B6 deficiency leads to the increased gene expression of albumin mRNA. Also, PLP influences expression of glycoprotein IIb by interacting with various transcription factors. The result is inhibition of platelet aggregation.

Following a little more with the search, PLP mentions the albumin.

Albumins in general are transport proteins that bind to various ligands and carry them around. Human types include:
Maybe you don't truncate a neurotransmitter just by removing it, because it is still necessary for the whole system, but you can truncate it if you create a chemical imbalance where a transport protein is in excess.

It is interesting to note the isoelectric point.

The isoelectric point (pI, pH(I), IEP), is the pH at which a molecule carries no net electrical charge or is electrically neutral in the statistical mean. The standard nomenclature to represent the isoelectric point is pH(I). However, pI is also used. For brevity, this article uses pI. The net charge on the molecule is affected by pH of its surrounding environment and can become more positively or negatively charged due to the gain or loss, respectively, of protons (H+).

Now:

Q: (L) Okay. I am stumped. I can't go any further now. On another subject, Ark read that phosphorus is in DNA structure. Could you comment?

A: How about if you comment on the relationship of phosphorous to you?

Q: (L) I don't know. Is there some relationship between phosphorous and carbon?

A: Well, that is not where we were leading.

Q: (L) Well, phosphorous is an essential element for the brain.

A: Okay.

A: Do you want to invite Ark to the discussion?

Q: (L) Of course. (A) What is the function of DNA, other than coding protein production?

A: Conductor of electricity.

Q: (L) Is that the only other function?

A: Well, as you know, electrical energy can have nearly endless applications. Examples... radio waves, neuro-transceiver for thought pattern programs facilitated through electromagnetic wave transmission, etc. Method used for creation and maintenance of program illusions, such as the perception of linear time as reality.

I have the impression that the alteration in our DNA resides in how certain enzymes and proteins can change the electrical potentials of our brain. Especially our cortex. If DNA is a conductor of electricity, I think it could be attributed to the same formula used for a copper wire that connects all the appliances in our house.

This is:

Calculation of the electrical resistance according to the type and shape of the conductor .

We know that an electric current is a flow of electrons. When moving through a conductor, the electrons must overcome a resistance; in metal conductors, this resistance comes from collisions between the electrons. If the passage is expedited and fluid, the electrons will travel in an orderly fashion, with little resistance. On the contrary, if the path is too narrow or too long, the electrons will crowd and collide with each other, producing, in addition, a lot of heat; they are opposed by a high resistance.

In a good conductor, who puts up low resistance, the electrons flow orderly, without colliding with each other.

In a bad electrical conductor, which offers high resistance to the flow of current, the electrons collide with each other because they cannot circulate freely and generate heat, which increases resistance. It is called electrical resistance to the opposition or difficulty that a current encounters when passing through a closed electrical circuit, and which allows the free flow of electrons to be slowed down or attenuated.

The unit of resistance is the ohm (W or Ω): and ohm is the resistance offered by a conductor when an ampere (current) flows through it and there is a difference of potential (voltage) of one volt between its ends.

Physically, any device or material inserted in an electric circuit represents in itself a resistance to the circulation of electric current, and depending on the characteristics of such device or material, the resistance to an electric current can be increased or decreased.

Therefore, the electrical resistance of a conductor depends on the nature of the material, its length and section, as well as the temperature.

The longer it is, the greater the resistance. The larger the section, the less resistance. The higher the temperature, the greater the resistance.

But something else is missing. And this is where carbon comes in. In electronics, carbon is commonly used in the manufacture of RESISTORS.

resistcarb.gif

Our DNA, if we see the analogy with its carbon bases this element depending on its molecular arrangement, can act as a resistance or as a semiconductor.

For example, graphene:

Graphene is a substance composed of pure carbon, with atoms arranged in a regular hexagonal pattern, similar to graphite. It is an almost transparent material. A sheet of one atom thick is about 200 times stronger than today's stronger steel, its density being more or less the same as that of carbon fiber, and about five times lighter than aluminum.

(I think Ark will find this interesting)

Graphene is a zero-gap semiconductor, because its conduction and valence bands meet at the Dirac points. The Dirac points are six locations in momentum space, on the edge of the Brillouin zone, divided into two non-equivalent sets of three points. The two sets are labeled K and K'. The sets give graphene a valley degeneracy of gv = 2. By contrast, for traditional semiconductors the primary point of interest is generally Γ, where momentum is zero. Four electronic properties separate it from other condensed matter systems.

However, if the in-plane direction is no longer infinite, but confined, its electronic structure would change. They are referred to as graphene nanoribbons. If it is "zig-zag", the bandgap would still be zero. If it is "armchair", the bandgap would be non-zero (see figure).

Graphene's hexagonal lattice can be regarded as two interleaving triangular lattices. This perspective was successfully used to calculate the band structure for a single graphite layer using a tight-binding approximation.

Electronic spectrum:

Electrons propagating through graphene's honeycomb lattice effectively lose their mass,
producing quasi-particles that are described by a 2D analogue of the Dirac equation rather than the Schrödinger equation for spin-1⁄2 particles.

Other graphene properties:

- High thermal conductivity.
- High electrical conductivity.
- High elasticity (deformable).
- High hardness (resistance to being scratched).
- High resistance. Graphite is approximately 200 times stronger than steel, similar to the resistance of diamond, but is much lighter.
- It is more flexible than carbon fiber but just as light.
- It is not affected by ionizing radiation.
- It has a low Joule effect (heating by conducting electrons).
- For the same task, graphite consumes less electricity than silicon.
- It is capable of generating electricity by exposure to sunlight.
- Graphene is a practically transparent material.
- It is very dense and does not allow helium to pass through in gaseous form, however it does allow water to pass through, which, enclosed in a graphite container, shows an evaporation rate similar to that shown in an open container.

In essence the carbon in the DNA acts as a semiconductor or resistance or both. And if it is both, what we have at the molecular level is a highly complex and sophisticated TRANSITOR. The same but on a larger level, for the neurons. Because they have more data/current input and output points in their receptors than a transistor used in electronics.

To summarize: The genetic alteration had the effect of suppressing the high function of our cortex. If the ability to receive the information is not truncated our cortex should be running (processing and receiving information, not amount of use. A computer CPU may be using all the cores but may be processing with difficulty, or at low frequency. The higher the frequency, the faster the ability to process information and therefore the more data you can receive.) at full capacity. This has already been discussed in the forum and various publications. But the detail was not clear. At least for me... The suppressed DNA factors and the carbon-related enzyme could mean that a transistor function is not there. In electronics a transistor has four functions and there are four types:

Functions:

1) Amplifier
2) Oscillator,
3) switch or
4) rectifier functions.

Types:

1) Point contact transistor
2) Bipolar bonding transistor
3) Field effect transistor
4) Phototransistor.

The last one is important, because:

Phototransistors are sensitive to electromagnetic radiation at frequencies close to that of visible light; because of this their current flow can be regulated by the incident light. A phototransistor is essentially the same as a normal transistor, only it can work in 2 different ways:

As a normal transistor with the base current (IB) (common mode);
As a phototransistor, when the light incident on this element acts as a base current. (IP) (lighting mode).

What you can do with the phosphorus?

Tunable Photoinduced Carrier Transport of a Black Phosphorus Transistor with Extended Stability Using a Light-Sensitized Encapsulated Layer:

In this article, we propose a novel approach to demonstrate tunable photoinduced carrier transport of a few-layered black phosphorus (BP) field-effect transistor (FET) with extended air stability using a “light-sensitized ultrathin encapsulated layer”. Titanium suboxide (TiOx) ultrathin film (approximately 3 nm), which is an amorphous phase of crystalline TiO2 and can be solution processed, simultaneously exhibits the unique dual functions of passivation and photoinduced doping on a BP FET. The photoinduced electron transfer at TiOx/BP interfaces provides tunable n-type doping on BP through light illumination. Accordingly, the intrinsic hole-dominated transport of BP can be gradually tuned to the electron-dominated transport at a TiOx/BP FET using light modulation, with enhanced electron mobility and extended air stability of the device. The novel device structure consisting of a light-sensitized encapsulated layer with controllable and reversible doping through light illumination on BP exhibits great potential for the future development of stable BP-based semiconductor logic devices or optoelectronic devices.

I hope this helps.

Phototransistors are sensitive to electromagnetic radiation at frequencies close to that of visible light; because of this their current flow can be regulated by the incident light. A phototransistor is essentially the same as a normal transistor, only it can work in 2 different ways:

As a normal transistor with the base current (IB) (common mode);
As a phototransistor, when the light incident on this element acts as a base current. (IP) (lighting mode).

The article is from 2016, but relevant.

"There are textbooks that say biological molecules don't absorb light and don't fluoresce," said Zhang, associate professor of biological engineering. "It's what everyone learns; it's a part of training, so nobody questions it."

The reason why no one spotted the fluorescence before? The molecules were in the "dark state," a condition in which they do not absorb or emit light. But just because they spend so much time in the dark state does not mean they never emit light.[...]Backman, Zhang, and Sun discovered that when illuminated with visible light, the molecules get excited and light up well enough to be imaged without fluorescent stains. When excited with the right wavelength, they even light up better than they would with the best, most powerful fluorescent labels.

not HAVE
> astrology, the stories about them WERE astrology!" And it
> was amazing to see the panorama of past, present and future
> unfold in this astrological drama as well as the ability to
> figure out who was who! But, it was in SEVEN layers - one on top of
> the other. Each layer of stories could be arranged on a circle. The
> top ones were shorter and less involved, clean and simple truths.
> The bottom ones were complex with many additional players and
> elements and confusing factors. But, by assembling them on this
> figure, they could be rotated until the right match was found for
> each layer.
Dear Laura, does this sumerian goddess wearing a tiered dress look similar to what you saw?
Sumerian-Gods-Cover-Image.jpg
I saw something similar to what you describe: if seen from above it looked like many flat gold concentric circles with some symbols engraved on them (I could not count how many, I only saw that one of the rings had a zodiac engraved on it. Each ring/circle moved in the opposite direction to the neighboring ring. The right position combination of each circle must be found for something to be unlocked. The idea reminds me of a cirular locker similar to this, but with many concentric circles:
images.jpeg
The idea is similar to this image, but it doesnt look like I saw it:

17+ANIMA+MUNDI.jpg

The principle reminds me of the dance of the rabbits in the Ostara myth, in which they danced in circles, each circle within the next turning in opposite direction. Ostara is the same goddess as goddess of the dawn/rising sun Eos/Asia.
It also reminds me of a russian traditional circle dance khorovod:

View on 01:02:00
When i watch the motion of concentric circles each going in the opposite direction in my mind I see light coming out of such interaction.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1
Or maybe something close to this image (similar due to the concentric arrangement of golden circles each having some symbols):
Every concentric circle moves in the opposite direction from its nearest ring in the manner of a circular safe locker. When the right combination is found it unlocks.
images (1).jpeg
I suppose the same can be represented in this form
images (2).jpeg
or in a form of a tiered skirt.
It is important to understand the essence of each sphere and the right "code".

Last edited:
Q: (L) On another subject, Ark read that phosphorus is in DNA structure. Could you comment?

A: How about if you comment on the relationship of phosphorous to you?

Q: (L) I don't know. Is there some relationship between phosphorous and carbon?

A: Well, that is not where we were leading.

Q: (L) Well, phosphorous is an essential element for the brain.

A: Okay.

Q: (L) That is about all I know about it. I don't know enough about phosphorous.

A: So, then why not save this until later?
> Q: The other part of the dream was that I disappeared and reemerged from a cleft in a rock. I was cleaning... he went to investigate... and he returned and was crying and all this water was flowing out of there like a spring... What was the significance of this?
> A: **Trace minerals interact with deeply held secrets. **

So, let's say that these trace minerals are iodine and phosphorus. And that they both interact with 'deeply held secrets'. C's already said a lot about iodine, and its relationship with endocrine glands and chakras... But what about phosphorus? Well, phosphorus appears to be food for parathyroid gland, just like the iodine is food for thyroid gland.

And both thyroid and parathyroid glands are parts of the same structure. So perhaps both iodine and phosphorus need to be taken in order for this machinery to work?

And here is a study that shows a connection between thyroid hormones and phosphorus.

To our knowledge, our study is the first that clearly shows a physiological role for T3 on renal tubular phosphate reabsorption: chronic hypothyroidism induces a substantial decrease in serum phosphate, as well as an inhibition of phosphate transport, that is reversed by the exogenous physiological treatment with T3.

... to avoid interferences with PTH, the animals were made TPTX, instead of just thyroidectomized. Therefore, our animals possessed hypothyroid and hypoparathyroid status. As it has been recently shown, hypoparathyroidism induces an increase in phosphate reabsorption through lack of the phosphaturic hormone. Therefore, when the animals have normal levels of PTH in serum, the actual effect of chronic hypothyroidism is, most likely, more dramatic than we have shown in the present paper.

In other words, you cannot have adequate level of phosphorus in your body if you don't have adequate level of iodine.

Back
Top Bottom