Personal numerology : is it useful ?

mike433 said:
First I point out another site about 4-d transformation from perhaps a more spiritual perspective? I suspect C's refer to mind/intellect more.

(http://)www(dot)operationterra.com/Messages/
You may want to read this before making a judgement.
mike433 said:
I did practice alot of meditation and was reclusive for a few years, but got thrust unwillingly into the midst of large problems. I don't necessarily agree with Laura point of view on this meditation and reclusiveness dismissing.
Laura is not dismissing of meditation, introspection, etc., but of hiding from reality, whether its wishfully thinking (such as that of Christian fundies) or becoming a hermit and meditating all day. Have you read this:
Cs said:
Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."

highmystica said:
I see numerology in as superstitious nonsense at the best and an aspect of a control system at the worst - I mean really - in any of these systems what does the value of a letter have to do with the actual sound? Ultimately, what do any of the numerology systems do to help one grow spiritually? My thought is that they do nothing, absolutely nothing, well being that these systems actually take energy and give nothing in return I suppose they do something, but nothing of value ...
I think numerology is not at all designed for helping one to grow spiritually. It can be a fun, though, provided it is not taken too seriously. There may be something to think about what Jung calls "meaningful coincidences". These coincidences are sometimes meaningful and most of the time not meaningful at all. What people do with them is their responsibility. Some of these coincidences may possibly point into some unknown territories, but to take them as "omens" would be a mistake.

You may like to check:

http://press.princeton.edu/chapters/s7042.html

Axel_Dunor said:
mikeh433 said:
Does anyone happen to have what the C's claimed as Jesus birth date? Jan 6 4 BC or something like that?
So here are we suppose to reply the following ?

session 940930
Q: (L) What date, counting backwards in our calendrical
system, was Jesus born on?
A: 01 06 minus 14.
I've been told that the Assyrian Church of the East believe that Jan 6th is the true Christ-mass day. So they could be right!

I guess the post I tried to post was interrupted and not made it, so I usually assume some higher power didn't want me telling all that. I do my own work and research and might very rarely consult mathematics books or occassionally some esoteric book for ideas. I have developed my own mathematics through my own intuition, though alot of it can be found in public, some of it cannot.

It has to do with history from where I can retrieve reliable dates (usually only within 5 centuries) and the control/banking cartel ('forum"? as referred to by C's?) and does include such things as delivery of obelisk in St. Peters Square in Rome over 4 centuries ago, formation of the Bank of International Settlements, and all kinds of past manipulations that got us to where we are and I will say, all these past things show to be "wrapping up" and quickly from my understanding. Very interesting times in the immediate weeks ahead.

I'm a history numerologist or cycle study and have researched about full time for past 7+ years. I wrote/developed the system I use. I wrote the book (even if some others have the book, it sure isn't public).

I should restate, that when I said much of it can be found in public, that isn't quite true. I can be found hinted at by such as W.D. Gann, a market esoterist. Now I didn't read this anywhere, but as an example:

In Vedic astrology, there are 27 nakshastras that a year is divided up into. 27 times 27 is 729. Center of squares I intuited to use (among other centers of other), and for 729, the center is 365. Does that number seem familiar?

I liked when and I had already posited some things, but this further reinforced to watch for, the "Hosts of Heaven folks" mentioned about the number 3, there being 3 primary colors, etc. And the casual hint about prime numbers being prime forces, versus what I termed composite numbers which are composed of multiplied prime numbers.

mikeh433 said:
In Vedic astrology, there are 27 nakshastras that a year is divided up into. 27 times 27 is 729. Center of squares I intuited to use (among other centers of other), and for 729, the center is 365. Does that number seem familiar?
Sounds related to this:
http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/ichgene6.html#9x9x9MagicCube

To the extent numerology is useful, it is probably related to either meaningful coincidences (as Ark mentioned) or real math patterns found in nature (for example quaternities/quaternions).

Kesdjan,

Points well taken about "Hosts of Heaven". I'll leave it on my doubt list for now. Also the deal that ALL life on this earth will cease (so why bother)... Never heard that before. What I did hear from an "enlightened" guy about 25 years ago was "Don't ever board on a cigar shaped space ship".

Now we see if my predictions turn out false as their predictions did. Basically I am done with my research and know that this is it or the whole line of study will never show anything more likely than the coming weeks, success or no success and drop it either way.

I should add one more point. There will be success - no doubt about it.

And even one MORE point. Those "Hosts of Heavens" I realized are cheap shooters - as they specifically referred to me alone in a paragraph, with no real point, just to try to hook my ego, as they did succeed for a short while.

That was a great link Ark! I've been looking for a book that would torture my capacity to think - I just hope it's handy at barnes and nobel ...

Whoops! Is this thing wormwood? Showing up a couple weeks before my omega point?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=428123&in_page_id=1770

Anyway, gives me some thought that the forecast could be right.

Well damned. I may have to revert to scientific method over numerology, though I will show the insight for such thought as Jan 27, 2007. Since I cannot get reliable dates more than about 500 years ago, I will look at 49^2 (or 7^4 cycles).

From the installation of first obelisk in Rome (which has 13 obelisks erected) and which Washington, DC, some Masons took great trouble to build a huge obelisk (taller than any allowed building which is limited to 13 stories), and which Egyptians had scads of obelisks from whom the oppressed followed Moses out in Exodus, we see the seat of Catholicism has these same Obelisks as what they escaped from as well as the name Rome from whom they were persecuted.

Anyway, there are two events regarding the first obelisk in Rome. (You know, upon threat of death no one is to speak upon the lifting of this obelisk into place upon threat from the pope). There is the date of lifting (in which it was covered) and then the date of unveiling... about 6 months apart.

So, looking at first date scientifically, cyclically, we can measure major monetary events within some multiple of 49^2 days. We have on Jan 27, 2007, 49^2 x 8^2 days (a squared number of days). Going back to the previous square utilizing 49^2 of that date, we find 49^2 x 7^2 or 64 - 49 = 15 cycles back, taking us to 1908, the date of the Monetary commission which was to establish the Federal Reserve 5 years after.

Well, anyway it isn't exact but is within a very small fraction of 1% of exact. Also, if you do research, you will find such significant events of other nations, England, France, etc within one small fraction of 1% of exact to this event.

So if the numerology does not work out exact, the science shows close. They may set up little traps, being far too clever... But we are within a small fraction of 1% of very close.

This cluster of 49^2's occurs -3 weeks to plus a couple months, and repeats every 6.573.. years. So's if not now, check back in that number of years.

That thingee in the bible that says No Man Shall Know the Time, was probably introduced by STS. For I know now as much as any STS 4th density being knows. I know the times. Not only is this not forbidden by the gods, but it was they who pointed me the way and totally helped me to find it all.

No, correct that to: I probably know more than any 4th density STS.

Back
Top Bottom