Personal numerology : is it useful ?

what?! you know more than any 4th density STS? is that really what you meant?

mikeh433, I am having difficulty understanding what you are trying to say in your series of posts on this thread.
could you clarify and/or elaborate your main points?

Vin, after mikeh's above response, do you really want him/her to elaborate? If he believes he knows more than 4th density sts, that's fine you know, he can go home and leave us alone... these people with their beliefs and inflated self importances, are just not worth our time if you ask me.

mikeh433 said:
No, correct that to: I probably know more than any 4th density STS.
:lol: Yes, and a chicken knows more than a human could too! Well, maybe about chicken stuff.... But if a human wanted to find out, I'm pretty sure they could. You gotta understand the type of hierachy we are in and how they (4D sts) control it. We are not at the top of the pyramid, they are. They treat us in the same manner that we treat chickens (and other animals). Chilling isn't it? But that's life!

I don't know, I think that meant no one could know the EXACT time. But it does say you can tell when it's about to happen by reading the Signs ;)

mikeh433 said:
That thingee in the bible that says No Man Shall Know the Time, was probably introduced by STS. For I know now as much as any STS 4th density being knows. I know the times. Not only is this not forbidden by the gods, but it was they who pointed me the way and totally helped me to find it all.

mikeh433 said:
No, correct that to: I probably know more than any 4th density STS.
I've heard a lot of wishful thinking and self-important delusions, but this has got to be a record! Comparing yourself to some hypothetical beings with a fundamentally higher level of awareness - not knowing ANYTHING about just what they know and do not know, and stating something like that... do you seriously expect anyone to take you seriously after that? And frankly, that "approach" says a lot about the validity of your numerology as well. You know how "by their fruits shall you know them" - well if the above is an example of the sort of blind and arrogant assumptions you make, it would be a blind assumption on MY part to think that in your numerological "calculations" you suddenly become totally critical, objective, and lose all self-importance and are interested in truth.

Well, consider me a bit nuts - it would be in your best interest. Believe me, the Cassopians saved you some grief by what they said, incorrectly. My birth date seems in the system of mathematics to be aligned with all of the stuff. It appears by that alone that I was fated to know.

Here, look at this: April is top for gold and stocks, Dec 2007 is wave 3 top for gold and stocks, and July 2014 is top for gold and stocks, wave 5:5:5. And guess what shows up at that top for my birth date? Center 105^2.

mikeh433, I'm afraid that your posts are completely nonsensical at this point, and, actually, have been for some time. Please move along to a forum that encourages such vague, disjointed posts.

Back
Top Bottom