'personal' lizard(s)?

From what I have read so far, it sounds like the lizards while in 4th density feed off of negativity. What I am wondering is... could it be that some, if not all, lizards have certain individuals they visit or even nearly 'reside with' in order to feed off of?

This has me think of Mr. Gurdjieff's 'story' (not remembering the exact source of quote...) that there is a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other. And then there are stories of people being 'possessed' by devils- I wonder if this one way this 'reptilians eating negativity' has been interpreted.

And, I guess, if I don't know (and 'work on'/deconstruct/integrate/heal) the 'dark side' of myself which is the producer of this negativity, then, my guess, it is >still there< waiting for the right time/trigger to provide 'food' even though most of the time I may be able with my 'conscious' mind to persist in "love and light".

Could it be that these creatures actively try to encourage negativity on a personal level, by somehow 'whispering' messages that foster negativity and justification of negativity?

Could it be that the same lizard(s) will feed off of the same families through generations, as typically parents, perhaps mostly by means of speech and actions (maybe tendencies are genetic), will 'pass on' the family's special blend of negative attitudes and negativity.

The book by C.S.Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters," may be relevant.

Comments and responses gratefully received.

One can only assume, and I assume thusly:

1. That any STS entity is inherently lazy, be they 3D or 4D
2. That as a result of 1 they seek to maximise the amount of 'food' they can extract from humans as a race, rather than humans individually
3. That spending any amount of time on an individual rather than on the masses would contradict 1 & 2

An analogy of such would be farming as it stands at the moment. A farmer seeks to produce a herd of meaty cattle rather than just one plump cow.

That's not to say you don't experience a result of 2 individually on a day to day basis through various forms of media and such.

There are some passages from the Cs sessions which might indicate your idea:
Q: (T) Who is "Sing."
A: Leader of forces assigned to influence you.
Q: (T) Forces, as in many are assigned to me personally?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) How many are in this force?
A: Seven.
Q: (T) Do they do this because of the implants that are in me?
A: All part of process.
and …
Q: (T) Is what I have been under the past few months the first assault?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Now they are trying to sweet talk me?
A: Only first assault.
Q: (T) So, the more positive I become, the more they are going to continue trying, and I am assuming that because you said I have seven beings of some kind assigned to me, that they find something interesting in me that they want to keep?
A: Close.
Q: (T) Should it make me happy that they think I am important enough to have seven beings assigned to me personally? Should I take that as a complement?
A: No.
Q: (J) Is Terry's level of negativity what makes him attractive to them? His capability for strong negativity?
A: Vice versa.
Q: (J) Please explain. (L) Well, what did they say, is his negativity what makes him attractive, No. He has attracted them and that is what makes him negative? So what makes him attractive to them?
A: Not attractive, a threat.

Solaris said:
One can only assume, and I assume thusly:

1. That any STS entity is inherently lazy, be they 3D or 4D
2. That as a result of 1 they seek to maximise the amount of 'food' they can extract from humans as a race, rather than humans individually
3. That spending any amount of time on an individual rather than on the masses would contradict 1 & 2

An analogy of such would be farming as it stands at the moment. A farmer seeks to produce a herd of meaty cattle rather than just one plump cow.

That's not to say you don't experience a result of 2 individually on a day to day basis through various forms of media and such.

To say that "any" STS entity is inherently lazy is a rather broad statement, as all humans in 3rd density are STS and are POTENTIAL STO only-and not ALL humans are inherently lazy

That being said it seems that if we look at the state of affairs in the world today, these beings (assuming of course we accept their existence) seem rather to pit us against each other through ponerization of everyday affairs and (again, theoretically) through the possible proliferation of psycopaths whereby generating warfare, terror of every description, pedophilia, rape, murder and this list goes on and on-plenty of food for beings that feed on negative energy I.M.O.

To address item 3-if you have read the Wave and Cassiopaea transcripts you will know that it's no trouble for these beings at all to focus on any given individual-in fact if they can get a tasty response from you by pushing the right buttons they will more than likely patronize you again and again

And yeah-we are all food until we can stop it-at least the psychic portion-if they show up in physical form to "feed" on our physical bodies-which we have been told they can and do (and will, perhaps) not certain how much we can do about that :(

To expand on the last-the paleo diet and smoking are supposed to make us less palatable to them (I quit smoking a long time ago after a 3-4 pack a day habit and have no intention of taking that back up, so I guess the diet better work to make me taste bad!)

I think laziness is a biological predisposition.

If you were to be presented with a task and two means by which to do it, both of which accomplish it to the same standard and consume the same amount of energy but one takes half the time as the other, would you not pick the shorter task? Perhaps lazy isn't the right word, maybe efficient would serve better.

I have not read the wave in its entirety, nor do i remember the vast majority of what i did read so apologies there; however it seems more likely that a concentrated 'attack' is rather rare and reserved for specific individuals or situations.

I'm not sure i understand the method of action by which smoking or changing one's diet would make one unpalatable though i share your distaste for the former.

Thank you for the responses!

From the transcript it does sound like a group of lizards could be feeding off an individual. Maybe it is a question of one or more lizards circulating around a few individuals so as to collect the negativity when it has built up a bunch, like farmers milk their cows daily.

Just for the record, Mr. Gurdjieff said that the negativity and suffering 'feeds the Moon', is attracted to the Moon - as if the Moon were a giant electromagnet. And then at death, in most cases a certain energy is released that is attracted to the Moon.

So, how does the Moon relate to the lizards? Are they somehow situated on the Moon? Is the Moon there in order to be a platform for them?

Hello lake_george,
On the subject of feeding the moon, there are a few discussions on the subject in the forum. However, you may also take a look at the glossary,
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=2
and to the 8th volume of the Wave series:
http://cassiopaea.org/2012/03/23/the-wave-chapter-67-food-for-the-moon-and-the-burning-house/
Hope it helps :)

Solaris said:
I think laziness is a biological predisposition.

If you were to be presented with a task and two means by which to do it, both of which accomplish it to the same standard and consume the same amount of energy but one takes half the time as the other, would you not pick the shorter task? Perhaps lazy isn't the right word, maybe efficient would serve better.

I have not read the wave in its entirety, nor do i remember the vast majority of what i did read so apologies there; however it seems more likely that a concentrated 'attack' is rather rare and reserved for specific individuals or situations.

I'm not sure i understand the method of action by which smoking or changing one's diet would make one unpalatable though i share your distaste for the former.

Apologies for not responding sooner.

Yes I agree that most creatures in nature practice conservation of energy- as you say why expend more energy than neccessary? But for humans I believe the CHOICE is the diffference because we have the ability to make a rational decision to do or do not as Yoda would say.

As to the exact mechanism for being distateful-from what I understand it's the change in frequency brought about by the diet and smoking -basically the entire mental attitude change a nd corresponding change in frequency that makes one un-palatable.

Perhaps you can give this a read: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,84.msg335563.html#msg335563

I have just been on a "Malachi Martin Marathon" for the past few days thanks to youtube.

FWIW, Father Martin does say that the same demon(s) can be associated with a family for generations. He says that there are 'old families' here in the U.S. that have been practicing Satanism since they came over, and that the parents teach it to the children, and it is the same demon(s) throughout the generations.

Back
Top Bottom