Pentagon Strike Alleged Witness: Dan Creed

A

Anders

In Alleged Pentagon Strike Witnesses Introduction
Laura said:
There are several of these links that bring up errors, they no longer exist on the web. It would be useful if anyone could find them archived somewhere and if a thread has not been created for that witness, to create one in the same style.

Each of these testimonies and witnesses needs to be gone over with a fine-toothed comb. After all, the ONLY thing that keeps the "Flight 77 hit the Pentagon" thing going is the so-called witnesses.
Original link on Dan Creed http://www.ahwatukee.com/afn/community/articles/020906a.html was blank

The web archive:
http://web.archive.org/web/20021102052210/http://www.ahwatukee.com/afn/community/articles/020906a.html

The quote from the following text that appears on WhatReallyHappened is underlined.

Witness to Pentagon attack can 'still see plane'

By Doug Murphy Staff Writer

An airplane flying overhead still startles an Ahwatukee Foothills man a year after he witnessed a hijacked American Airlines Boeing 757-200 slam into the Pentagon.

"We were the only people, we think, who saw it live," Dan Creed said.

He and two colleagues from Oracle software were stopped in a car near the Naval Annex, next to the Pentagon, when they saw the plane dive down and level off.

"It was no more than 30 feet off the ground, and it was screaming. It was just screaming. It was nothing more than a guided missile at that point," Creed said.

"I can still see the plane. I can still see it right now. It's just the most frightening thing in the world, going full speed, going full throttle, its wheels up," Creed recalls.

The crash killed 125 people on the ground and another 64 passengers and crew members on the plane. It also caused about $800 million in damage.

"I wouldn't be honest if I didn't tell you that things like it really make you think about the value of life," Creed said.

Once back in his Ahwatukee Foothills home, Creed remembers he had to think hard about traveling.

"I knew I had to sit back and come to terms with traveling again because my livelihood was traveling at that time. I sat down and went through some soul searching about traveling, and I said in my mind something like this could have happened a long time ago and I wasn't going let it affect my life. I was back on an airplane in two weeks," Creed said.

His first trip was back to Washington, D.C.

"I tried to bury my head in a book. I took four books with me on that flight because I was going to read. I didn't listen to the pre-flight instructions or anything, I just sat there reading," Creed said with a laugh.

The effects of Sept. 11 stayed with him, including nightmares. But he has a new appreciation for life.

Counseling helped eliminate the nightmares and Creed has spent more time with his family.

He left California-based Oracle in August, not because of a fear of flying, but because "I was traveling so much I didn't have a life. I was gone all the time."

He now spends more time with his wife, children and grandchild. He also started his own technology consulting firm, Mr. Lucky Consulting Inc.

He's still wonders why he happened to be where he was that day, with a clear view of the plane slamming into the Pentagon.

"Why were we chosen to sit there and watch that day? What am I supposed to do with it?" he still wonders.

Back
Top Bottom