PBS' "Magnetic Storm"

G

graciem

Hello, all,

This is my first post, so I hope everyone is well. I have been reading the Wave Series on the website and find a great deal of resonance with many things there.

The other night I happened to watch Nova, and the episode was "Magnetic Storm." What it boils down to is the fact that scientists were noticing that the earth's magnetic field is becoming weaker. They went back, looking at tree rings, the British Navy's sailing records from the 1700's to 1800's, and other things, and found out that this (like everything else) happens in cycles. Not only that, but this weakness, they discovered, is the precursor to the whole magnetic field completely changing polarity, meaning that instead of the magnetic force emerging from the South Pole and circling the planet to enter again at the North Pole, it will reverse direction. This reversal, they noted, happens in cycles of approximately 100,000 to 200,000 years. The last time it occurred, however, was 780,000 years ago, so we're way overdue for one. When this happens(scientists are guesstimating a 1,000-year window), the planet will be more exposed to cosmic rays, etc. I'm no scientist, so I invite you to check this out at the PBS website.

I don't know if Laura and Ark are still in contact with the Cassiopaeans, but I think it would be interesting to hear what they would have to say about this.

Cheers, G

Back
Top Bottom