Path of the Skinwalker

Appollynon

Jedi Master
After reading a recommendation of this book by Laura, I decided to read it for myself, and I was nicely surprised. The writers, George Knapp and Colm Kelleher have put together an amazing study and critique of the events surrounding the now infamous Skinwalkers Ranch.

One thing that struck me as I read through the book, was how the writers managed to keep a very open mind as to any possible explanations for the unfolding phenomena they were experiencing, and being told about. I found it rather refreshing that they did not try to hint at or suggest any one explanation or POV or way of describing how or why these events took place at this particular spot. They simply catalogued and collated all the evidence and data, and leave any opinions as to what may have been behind the phenomena for the reader to make up their own mind.

The back history of the story involving the Ute Indians and rival tribes gives the reader an idea of where the legends of the Skinwalkers come from, but in no way explain the varied and wide ranging phenomena detailed in the book.

One major thing I picked up from the pages of this book was that whatever, or whoever was toying with the Gorman family, were doing this in an effort to crank up the fear factor. In fact I too had some chills of fear run down my spine when reading about some of the Gormans encounters with the orbs of varying colours, and the blue orbs in particular. The behavior of the orbs seemed to be described as being under intelligent control and used to instill fear and dread into the Gormans. I can’t help but empathise with the feelings of fear and dread the Goreman family must have gone through and the ordeals they were subjected to over a prolonged period. It seems that the hyperdimensional forces involved had not meant any direct physical harm to come to the Goreman family (just their livestock and main source of income), but to cause the maximum distress, fear and hardship and cause strong negative reactions and become food for them. I think this is the part of the book that really caused me a bit of a chill to my core, being a reader looking into their lives, the skill and ruthless efficiency with which this campaign of ongoing terror was perpetrated on the Goremans is terrifying. In my hypothesis I believe that the lack of terror on the part of the NIDS team was the only reason they weren’t themselves subject to the same array of threatening phenomena. They were looking at the ranch with the cool rationality of scientists and researchers, and it seems the forces at work on the ranch knew this and reacted to this, and realized the NIDS team would not be as easy a prey or food source and so the activity was less frequent and less bizarre.

I was grateful to be reading this book as I was having a discussion on Orbs with my partner, and had suggested that in my experience, the orbs may be some form of energetic representation of STS or STO energies bleeding through or investigating our reality, possibly even Hyperdimensional probes. This book helped me a great deal, to gain further understanding and data on the (seemingly) many varieties of orbs, both visible and invisible and what they are capable of doing.

I hope that any readers who have read through any of the QFS’s published works would find this book equally as startling and engrossing as I have and I cannot recommend it enough.

I enjoyed this book too. The title is "Hunt for the Skinwalker." I definitely got the feeling that the family was being toyed with as well as destroying their livelihood. I had never heard of anyone seeing an open portal at night that shows daylight coming through. Between the portals, the orbs, the cattle mutilations, the strange creatures, and the appearing and dis-appearing objects, I'm amazed this family lasted as long as they did at that property. A great example of 3D and 4D STS working together or maybe just 4D...

I read it too, and really liked it. A really good case study showing that so many "paranormal" phenomena are linked. I don't really trust NIDS, but it's good that they mentioned the interdimensional hypothesis. Creepy, too!

findit said:
I enjoyed this book too. The title is "Hunt for the Skinwalker." I definitely got the feeling that the family was being toyed with as well as destroying their livelihood.

I recall that bit where they were communicated to (wasn't it though the tv set?!) where they were basically told to stop complaining because it could have been much worse (the equivalent of "Stop complaining/interfering, or we'll really give you something to cry about.")

Nasty 'upperclassmen' are Nasty...

This is a video of a two hour illustrated talk by George Knapp on this subject, made to MUFON-LA in 2008:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-zj-YYaFkk

At 51:54 - 53:28 Knapp describes how some things were left out of the book because they seemed so ridiculous that no-one would believe them. He then gives one example.

This was an observation reported to Knapp by the Bureau of Indian Affairs (the Native American police). While they were out on patrol near the ranch, two humanoid figures were seen at the edge of a dirt road. The patrol pulled up and shone their lights on the figures, and they turned out to be cigarette-smoking dogs wearing trench coats. The observers turned to look at each other, and then looked back and the dogs were gone. They got out of their vehicle and found the cigarettes on the ground. Knapp says that since the book was published, he has also heard three other different reports of cigarette-smoking dogs.

This seems about as strange as Joe Simonton's 1961 report of pancakes being fried inside a UFO. (Dolan's UFOs and the NSS, page 248 - "The air force investigated the case and even analyzed the pancakes, finding them to be entirely ordinary, except for the lack of any salt.")

Thanks for the comments Appollynon, this book has been on my "to read" pile for a while - and from the comments posted, its going to be next on my list.

Mal7 said:
Knapp says that since the book was published, he has also heard three other different reports of cigarette-smoking dogs.

This seems about as strange as Joe Simonton's 1961 report of pancakes being fried inside a UFO. (Dolan's UFOs and the NSS, page 248 - "The air force investigated the case and even analyzed the pancakes, finding them to be entirely ordinary, except for the lack of any salt.")

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing. It reminds of what John Keel wrote in "Mothman Prophecies" and what kind of absurd things the tricksters did or in what ridiculous forms they sometimes appeared to different people. But smoking dogs certainly takes the prize! Actually, there is an interesting and funny X-files episode, called "Jose Chung's From Outer Space", that is a good example of such absurdity.

Approaching Infinity said:
I read it too, and really liked it. A really good case study showing that so many "paranormal" phenomena are linked. I don't really trust NIDS, but it's good that they mentioned the interdimensional hypothesis. Creepy, too!

The indigenousness American Indian tribe the UTI believe that land is cursed. Thus the elders prohibit any of tribe members from accessing the Skin Walker Ranch property before Gorman arrived . As the book stated.

Skinwalker Ranch Paranormal Talk Radio with George Knapp (3 déc. 2014 K-TALK 360am Utah with Jack Stockwell)

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcPsChjUyhQ
SkinwalkerRanch UT's collections
_https://www.youtube.com/user/hiii98/videos?sort=p&flow=grid&view=0

Kind of interesting is that the Government lands that some Indian reservations (and former settlements) dwell on lands that have some similar activity. But S.W.R. is one of the strangest (creepy strange) encountered by a white man whom pursued the land as possible retirement investment. No Dice. Fortunately he made it out, alive.

Navajo Rangers investigating UFOs (Arizona and Utah side of the reservation.)
25 May 2012

The Navajo Rangers provide law enforcement, public education, preventive patrols, and regulatory enforcement to the Navajo reservation in Arizona. They also investigate paranormal reports including UFOs and big foot.
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUpiZ7OtTcw

Strange Bigfoot Sighting On Navajo Indian Reservation
12 mars 2013

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXS16KjaZBc
The Navajo Indian reservation is home to many strange creatures. One creature called The Howler, is a mysterious creature believed to have killed dogs and livestock. Elders in the community call these predators Skinwalkers, while others call it the Navajo version of Bigfoot. The reservation even has a special law enforcement agency that only responds to paranormal reports such as ghosts, witchcraft, UFOs and even Bigfoot. With the recent photo that surfaced a few days ago, you can bet this group of elite paranormal officers are already on the case.

Jicarilla Apache Reservation, Dulce, New Mexico

He is not aware of High Strangeness by Laura. Some of his info. is contradicted by the sessions and Laura's research. Though
he does discuss information that is fascinating from local Indian Lore and experiences

Christopher O'Brien on the legendary underground base in Dulce, New Mexico
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqwy-kC522A
Refuted 15ft tall Bigfoot sighting

San Luis Valley Co.
Prior to 1868 the Capote (Kapota) band of Ute Indians lived in the valley.

Sott Article:
Jason Blevins
Denver Post
Sat, 12 Dec 2009 10:07 UTC
http://www.sott.net/article/198804-US-A-closer-look-Colorado-cow-mutilations-baffle-ranchers-cops-UFO-believer

The 37th Parallel | The Unexplained Files
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BbLbgD8ioo

Second Picture source:
_http://www.skinwalkerranch.org/media/displayimage.php?album=4&pos=1

Six Edits: Fudge!

Attachments

• map-skinwalker-ranch.jpg
    map-skinwalker-ranch.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 190
Mal7 said:
This is a video of a two hour illustrated talk by George Knapp on this subject, made to MUFON-LA in 2008:

Just a note about the video. I just started to listen to it, but in the first minutes George Knapp gives a very interesting introduction to the phenomena, that is very similar to Keel's views, as in, that we are dealing not with "extraterrestrial" sources, but with a much deeper and insidious mystery, while whoever is behind it have always been here, and they appear not to have our best interests at heart.

So...
I do have many unconventional theories on life here and have heard the word "crazy" much more than a few times.
And I have, what I think to remember, have seen some "crazy"/strange stuff in my life.
That being said, a little levity: "Old people ain't mean, they're just tired of all the bullshit..."
From what I've seen from these videos is that if... If I would go up there I will almost be garundamnteed that I will see something strange.
Cool, but I cain't get there right now.
I am not dismissing anything, from what I myself has seen in my life.
There's just too much money involved.
Anyone from the forum here been there???
You all I do trust. :) :) :)

AL Today said:
From what I've seen from these videos is that if... If I would go up there I will almost be garundamnteed that I will see something strange.
In the 2008 MUFON-LA talk, Knapp says the unusual phenomena have for the time being stopped at the ranch. Kind of as if the phenomena didn't like being subjected to so much study, but wanted to "play" on their own terms.

At 1:47:35 - 1:48-35, he says that since the book was published, large numbers of "absolute knuckleheads" have been going to the ranch, camping at the gates, partying, and leaving beer bottles and rubbish around.

Keit said:
Mal7 said:

Just a note about the video. I just started to listen to it, but in the first minutes George Knapp gives a very interesting introduction to the phenomena, that is very similar to Keel's views, as in, that we are dealing not with "extraterrestrial" sources, but with a much deeper and insidious mystery, while whoever is behind it have always been here, and they appear not to have our best interests at heart.

The main talks goes to 1:22:50, and then it goes into question time. Most of the questions from the audience don't relate to the Skinwalker Ranch much, but are from people wanting to know what Knapp thinks about different people in the UFOlogy field e.g. Bob Lazar, John Lear.

At 1:44:45-1:47:15 a woman returns to the topic of inter-dimensionality, in terms of things coming from other time/space dimensions.

Knapp replies:
It makes my pointy little head hurt thinking about that stuff, but yeah, exactly. . . and, again, all little pieces suggesting that the big picture is so much more wondrous and mysterious than we've figured out yet so far.

Was finally able to sit and take in this book - so thanks for the recommendation.

A couple of things within are highlighted below:

Near the end of the book, Louis L’Amour's Native Myths on dimensional realities - Haunted Mesa was discussed, which sounds interesting as an interconnection.

The authors discussion of remote viewing.

Repeated references to the smell of sulfer.

The concepts of "windows - veil" like "window fallers" was referenced often enough, especialy relating to the orange sphere that was aligned in a particular angle to the ranch.

Of realities, the radio tuning to frequencies subject.

Uri Geller and the scientists high strangeness - like with John Keel once he started investigating things.

References to John Mack.

Strassman’s experiments with DMT and his thinking of heightened erogenous DMT production as a doorway, so to speak.

Speculation of UHF VLF manipulations - "triggering DMT cascades in the brain?"

Michael Harner’s discussion on “DMT-like experiences” - Jivaro Indians - A vision “barren land” of old and then "black specks dropped from the sky by the hundreds” and says they flapped down beside me exhausted and said “that they were fleeing from something out in space…come to the planet to escape their enemy.” It seems these same “specks” camouflaged themselves (dragon like creatures) within a multitude of life on earth - that they said they created - thus said creatures (lizards beings) were within everything, including human beings - they were “masters of humanity and the entire planet”. We humans were but receptacles and servants of these creatures”. He says this links to Jacques Vallee’s phenomenon hypothesis - the planet and its control system.

This then leads to the physician (psychiatry), Olga Kharitidi of Siberia and her experiences with a shaman while with a friend who sought out the shaman for healing - with the shaman, she saw sights that “defied her understanding of reality” - the shaman had performed “impossible feats”. Interestingly, he says that the shaman told her concerning the UFO’s that appeared, that they were the “equivalent of wallpaper or window dressing around the entrances to these other worlds and should not be the focus of effort.”

Interesting comments on science and those who delve into “forbidden science”, such as John Mack himself experienced etc. The gulf between physical and metaphysical science remaining a sea. This, on the science side, has resulted in further eroding of trust, with more and more suspicious of their deeds - he points to our gmo's, weapons etc., which can be “seen as a reflection of hubris and arrogance in science…science and centrists (say public opinion polls) are increasingly out of step with people’s worldview.”

There is a full series of quotes concerning the discussion between Vallee (Messengers of Deception) and a “Major Murphy” on basic principles of research - scientific or intelligence, when looking at the phenomenon. Murphy’s advice, was to work completely outside the UFO groups - due to infiltration; a given in the U.S. Also, “look for the irrational, the bizarre, the elements that do not fit…” Murphy added one needed to take (such as NIDS needed to do perhaps) a proactive approach rather than reactive approach.

Of the Skinwalker ranch, it was the “incredible variety of paranormal experiences we encountered…”

Interestingly, he adds a brief concerning our own awareness of things like dimensions, parallel universes et al from our “armchairs” and then what would happen if all was in our face, so to speak - the terror of it all from our perspective.

voyageur said:
Michael Harner’s discussion on “DMT-like experiences” - Jivaro Indians - A vision “barren land” of old and then "black specks dropped from the sky by the hundreds” and says they flapped down beside me exhausted and said “that they were fleeing from something out in space…come to the planet to escape their enemy.” It seems these same “specks” camouflaged themselves (dragon like creatures) within a multitude of life on earth - that they said they created - thus said creatures (lizards beings) were within everything, including human beings - they were “masters of humanity and the entire planet”. We humans were but receptacles and servants of these creatures”. He says this links to Jacques Vallee’s phenomenon hypothesis - the planet and its control system.

I've heard that before. The whole whales, escaping an enemy, and "infiltrating" all of life on earth. It sounds like a description from Castaneda. I cannot find the exact quote when searching for it.

Back
Top Bottom