Path of the Skinwalker

Thanks for sharing. I didn't read the book, but according to the George Knapp's video about same thematic, seems worth of reading. I found pretty interesting Knapp's accordace with Jacques Vallée's Magonia's theory and John Alva Keel's ultraterrestrial concepts.
Last night at first I was watching, Laura's videos about strange "smoke figures" filmed during Tohoku, and even more stranger CCTV video of Japanese man that looked like possessed for couple of minutes, and after that, Knapp's video presentation about Skinwalker ranch. Jeez that really gave me a goosebumps. I wonder if today's Bigelow Ranch is simply situated close to some kind of 4D STS portals (considering Knapp said many occurrences of strange tunnels and entities popping put from them), or does it have to do something with strange underground sounds, perhaps connected to the possible underground facilities and the fact Utah is a part of UFOland in the Four Corners?

The Orchard Movies Published on Jul 2, 2018
Based on the best-selling book by George Knapp & Dr. Colm Kelleher, Hunt for The Skinwalker investigates the confidential, most extensive scientific study of a paranormal hotspot in human history. Skinwalker Ranch in Utah is famous throughout the world because of the myriad of frightening, seemingly supernatural events that have been reported in the scenic basin surrounding the property for hundreds of years.

Sightings include orbs, UFOs, animal mutilations, unknown creatures, poltergeist-type activity, and many other inexplicable incidents. An exhaustive, multidisciplinary scientific study began in 1996, spearheaded by an enigmatic Las Vegas billionaire named Robert Bigelow. A team of PhD-level investigators was deployed to collect evidence and spent more than a decade on the ground, interviewing witnesses, searching for explanations, and directly confronting an unknown intelligence.

Recent headlines have revealed that a second, government-funded but confidential study was initiated by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). This second investigation was designed to determine if the phenomena at the ranch might have national security implications or could point to technological breakthroughs.

The shroud of mystery hanging above Skinwalker Ranch and the Uintah Basin has fascinated director Jeremy Corbell for years. He finally journeyed to the property to interview eyewitnesses - including the new owner of the ranch - and uncover rare, previously unreleased recordings.
Cast: George Knapp, Dr. Colm Kelleher, Robert Bigelow, Robbie Williams, Dr. John B. Alexander, Mark Allin, Dr. Eric Davis, Jeremy Corbell

I read the book a couple of years ago, and I have to say that I was a bit disappointed. I didn't find that much to back up the claim that this was the touted "most extensive study" on the subject. This of course had to do with the nature of the phenomenon (that John Keel called 'The Cosmic Trickster'); almost every time they set up their equipment and tried to record or measure things, the Trickster was elusive and hardly appeared. I would have liked more 'meat on the bones'. Nevertheless, the witness testimonies were interesting and hair raising.

Reactions: Ca.
I recently finished reading the book, 'Hunt for The Skinwalker' so good to see that there's a documentary coming out about it. The Facebook page for the book and film shows the film launches on iTunes 9/11/18.

Looks like they will involve footage of the cattle mutilations in the documentary. I found that to be the most bone chilling (and convincing) aspect of George Knapp's lecture on Skinwalker ranch, when he showed footage of the mutilated carcass. To see the results of the mutilations is deeply unsettling. Of course the carcass could be an elaborate hoax, but I think it's highly unlikely. The pertinent part starts at 57:00 and lasts about seven minutes.

I watched the movie this weekend and overall I think it is a good movie. Nonetheless it must be said that it tends to be a bit too dramatic with its effects (changing voices) or it is just done in a very modern way. Also he mainly uses old footage from Knapp (the author of the book) and which wasn't shown till now, mixed with some modern witnesses of the area. Well, you don't see many high strangeness events itself and the docu lives from the horrible stories from the witnesses and aftermaths of cattle mutilations - which is of course shocking enough imo.

And the ranch has also a new owner who likes to film strange events there and the new owner likes to be not known to the public. Imo he should have listened to some former investigators, that the high strangeness factor is always one step ahead and doesn't like to get filmed, no matter what modern technology you can use nowadays.

I've watched twenty minutes of it last night and I agree that the editing is annoying. One thing I found interesting is that towards the beginning Knapp says that the family and some visitors who witnessed high strangeness at the ranch, hav been followed by some phenomena when they left. Don't know if they follow up with this point later in the film.

no solid UFO evidence, much more important message to raise awareness

Hunt for the Skinwalker 2018

Hunt For The Skinwalker is a documentary about the most intensive scientific study of a UFO and paranormal hotspot in human history.
Director: Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell

Anyone, who only wants solid UFO evidence, skip this one. This movie is about raising awareness about the phenomenon. Needs: reading behind the lines. Reaching 80-90% of the movie I had a corroboration of my own theory, empirical, was experienced on my own skin, literally. Its my solid belief - just as the people interviewed in this movie have a solid belief based on what encountered them.

I noticed that this movie introduces the same phenomenon I experienced and I think a lot of people experienced here, only it is a lot more ronounced

What follows is strictly my speculation:

- - - - s p e c u l a t i o n - - - -

Terms used below:
MO = mode of operation, how this phenomenon works.
Modus operandi definition is - a method of procedure; especially : a distinct pattern or method of operation that indicates or suggests the work of a single criminal in more than one crime.
IT = The Matrix. Maintained and operated by Lizzie Corp. to protect their 'crop fields'. (see below)

I think the skinwalker ranch phenomenon is the very same that John Keel described in his books. Has also the very same MO introduced and displayed in the movies The Matrix and its sequels. This latest skinwalker movie has this exact, single, most important message** elaborated especially in the last part of the movie. Same thing that Gurdjieff talks about: the Moon as a worse place, with twice the number of laws than exist on Earth. When somebody sinks so low that they begin to fall under the Law of the Moon in their life, I call that the Deep Matrix = more serious accidents, life kicks the person a lot harder. Living under the Law of the Earth is just leading a regular life asleep in the Matrix = usual, everyday, not too serious accidents happen, nothing is overtly dramatical.

I think I can call it a goal, to become more aware of this exact phenomenon and MO and get out of the number of laws that govern Earth and get to live under lesser Laws. I call it "hacking the Matrix."

I note that everybody seeks power on this planet, the less conscious brawl & beat to get more power, the more conscious / maybe more aware do: Biohacking, money hacking, tax hacking, income hacking, lifestyle hacking, Big Pharma hacking(homeopathy), Big Oil hacking (water powered cars, motorcycles), etc.. Everybody, who is aware to some or a greater extent, appears to want to get out of "under more Laws" to live "under lesser Laws", to ease to burden of living.

The message is simple:
It notices that you have noticed IT. IT follows people. The people being followed this way say, "It lasts for a while.." I think G. would say here: it last for a while because after the trauma people gradually get back to sleep. Then IT notices they are not a threat anymore and leaves them alone. Refer to that witness report in this movie, when the big guy talks about seeing something that eerily resembles the saucer part (("main command section")) of the starship Enterprise and listen carefully what IT says to him at that moment. (And how he was scared immediately.)

I think the most important conclusion is this, thanks to this movie giving me a final puzzle piece:

IT is afraid of being noticed. IT doesn't want attention. I think IT is horrified of the possibility of Mass Attention - people noticing IT En Masse - I think - that would change the taste and composition of the massive "Creative Energy Crop Fields" that the 'Big Food Lizzie Corporation' is so carefully tending on this planet to maintain a steady supply flowing to 4thD STS. In case of catastrophic Mass AttentionT from humans on the surface ((humans asleep = Living Crop for Big Food Lizzie Co.)) the Lizzies would starve. It appears that the Lizzies are operating IT left it on auto - the "Living Matrix", which I think is "just" an advanced AI at the tech-level of the Lizzies. IT thinks, IT conjures hindrances in your way during your life, IT injures you physically - using various Cattle-Prod methods to usher you back to sleep ==> as long as IT measures your awareness/alertness level as "Red Hot Big-No-No Awakened!! Alert!! Alert!!" and affirms that you are working against IT. That's it.

If You endanger the livelihood of the dying Lizard race on this planet, if you start to behave like "Bad-baaad Cattle!!", if you disturb the operations of "Big Oil Lizzie" - mining whatever the heck they are mining deep under - refer reports in this movie about big machinery operating deep under the Earth - then you get the Big Stick!!

At first I think IT recognizes you as a "Saveable Cattle" so IT tries to Cattle-Prod you back to sleep. If that fails, then IT relegates you as "Danger!!" to "Big Food Lizzie" corporation operating/cultivating the "Living Human Crop" fields on this planet, then you get to made dead. Presto! Problem solved for IT and life goes on!

Last edited:
Listen to the last part of this movie and asses carefully:
1. What the simple, civil farmers owners of the Skinwalker Ranch experienced. Lets call that "Stage 0."
2. What Bigelow's team experienced, when they threw lots of money, manpower and equipment at the project. "Stage 1."
3. How the new owner called it "happenings reached an entirely new level here". Since Bigelow sold the farm in 2016 to this new owner, "another billionare." "Stage 2."

Observe, how this heavy set, muscular-appearing new owner eerily resembles ((or appears to be closer)) the Black Mercs military types. What he or his farm-hand holds in his hand, how they are armed to the teeth and how he talks about now using a fully extended range of advanced, hi-tech equipment there.

I think, after Bigelow - from whom at least we got some public info - it doesn't matter what the new owner's team will experience on the Skinwalker Ranch. Don't matter if they see a Lizzie Starport or a human meat processing plant. I think, nothing will be published anymore.

I just discovered the Skinwalker Ranch, which seems like a Mecca of every ufologist, conspiracy theorist, paranormal investigator etc. I don't even know why I haven't heard of it before in this case. Like one of the others said before, he would go there. I would be afraid myself. But if anyone was wishing to see an ufo, these strange little lights that make crop circles etc., to see a Yeti or anything, it would be the first place to check. It's like having it guaranteed, no speculation.

This was an observation reported to Knapp by the Bureau of Indian Affairs (the Native American police). While they were out on patrol near the ranch, two humanoid figures were seen at the edge of a dirt road. The patrol pulled up and shone their lights on the figures, and they turned out to be cigarette-smoking dogs wearing trench coats. The observers turned to look at each other, and then looked back and the dogs were gone. They got out of their vehicle and found the cigarettes on the ground. Knapp says that since the book was published, he has also heard three other different reports of cigarette-smoking dogs.
I wonder what kind of cigarettes they were smoking.

Which gets me to some point. How aggressive, nasty, unkind these beings were? The outgrown wolf wasn't aggressive even being shot. Yeti wasn't aggressive. The cows were killed, ok. The bulls weren't - the owners once claimed the worst loss would be the bulls and the aliens (whatever it was) only did some well done poltergeist-like joke on them. The dogs were killed, that was the point the farm was decided to be sold.

But - we don't know what killed the cows and why. It's a well known and kind of common frequent that cows are being killed that way. But why the cows and why so surgically often

The dogs were killed because they were aggressive? The owner once wanted to shot the ufo and he felt like it could have bad consequences. It sounded though like they were tricked.

We don't know eve these lights are automated or not, what do they do, if it's some kind of an alien installation, a spirit, if these intelligent cloud or lights are cosmic lawn sprinkles, monitoring drones or intelligent beings.

In counterpoint to the point that the owners were warned not to complain too much, which in one of the others opinion was frightening, I've heard two other stories. One includes a party and a lack of power, in other words the lights turn off etc. and everyone, who probably knew that this ranch is creepy, thought to get out. And they heard a voice saying 'we allow you to stay'. The other story as I remember was on the other ranch, which was also haunted, when the owner said he's gonna blast it all away with a dynamite if he can't live there. And he heard a voice saying 'we accept it'.

I also seen some records from the ranch's website - BTW I can't understand why anyone who had guaranteed recording or photographing anything in like 2009-2018 would do it so badly - and I believe that random people who were recording also these hyper-dimensional lights etc. recorded a creepy voice saying 'turn it off' (I believe it could be a channeling of their own fear but ok).

Even the idiots from some of american show about PSI didn't experience anything rally wrong.

And the UFO who first escaped from the sight of the people, I believe it was the ranch owner with some nephew or a cousin, or a friend's child (bless America for having people who would live on such ranch for that long and even bring a friend's child for a walk), they begin to chase that UFO and send some greetings, it only sent three light signals and disappeared.

BUT except questions and counterpoints I have also some intuition.

It's all in Utah, which name was from Ute, which actually was this cursed tribe of Indians as far as I know. It sounds very similar to Yeti, which actually is being seen there, and to E.T. - extraterrestrial. And it's the only region I know where over 50% of people would declare seeing some UFO etc.

BTW, it frightens me anyway even with all that concept and knowledge about people not being hurt and I had some harsh experience the day I 'discovered the ranch.

SKINWALKER RANCH : presentation by George Knapp with Q&A
Published on Sep 22, 2018 / 2:01:21
Watch full movie http://geni.us/HuntforSkinwalker George Knapp presents on the mysteries of Skinwalker Ranch and the film, Hunt For The Skinwalker by Jeremy Corbell. Knapp goes in-depth on the history of the ranch, as well as, the details of the private and government programs to study the paranormal and UFO activity there.

He talks about the 22 million spent by the US Department of Defense to fund the investigation at the ranch, and about the involvement by the Defense Intelligence Agency. He comments on the current situation with the governments UFO studies and what role Skinwalker Ranch has played in the history of The Phenomenon. There is also an informative Q&A at the end.
Learn more at _SKINWALKER Special thanks to McMenamins UFO Festival for hosting this presentation _http://www.UFOfest.com

Welcome everyone to an epic two part subject, where we took an adventure up to the Utah Uinta basin to research "SkinWalker Ranch". Many of you that do not reside in the Utah/Colorado/Nevada region, may not know that this place even exists, but believe us when we say it does. We were joined by another group known as "Cold Research Team", who took a trip up to that area last year, and came back with compelling footage to say the least. This year, all 5 of us joined forces to study and watch the Skinwalker area, as close as we could get, and here in this two part Podcast, is our story. Open the Gates..

*You can find the Cold Research Team on Instagram @coldresearchteam, or on Facebook Cold research team. Find there up and coming podcast, "Lights, Lies, and Lizardman"

Video / 1:38:05 and a MP-3 above. Streamed live on Nov 15, 2019
4238cb4086831031a31324b29d6a074c.png

Back
Top Bottom