Past-Life Regression Hypnosis

Mountain Crown said:
Ruth said:
I find it very frustrating not to know the 'whole picture'.

With all due respect Ruth, to assume the ability to do this requires a profound development in awareness, otherwise it suggests wishful thinking.

I'm not sure about profound development in awareness. :) I'd just settle for "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth"... with some knowledge and awareness thrown in for good measure. If it was to come my way that is. Perhaps I am wishful thinking in that respect? I'm sure that this would be good enough to start with and could actually be useful.

Ruth said:
I'm not sure about most people's wishful thinking or need for validation, but when I talk about my feelings for past lives I actually LIKED my life as a swine herd in a previous life. As a comparison, the company of pigs was infinately more preferable to being hacked to death by people who took exception to my bloodline in a completely different lifetime. The first lifetime may have been more muddy than bloody, but it was definately a lot more peaceful and, I think in the long run caused less problems. I now have a lot of time for animals, where as, I am carrying that difficult feeling of hatred towards those who deliberately disempower people through violence. It causes a fair bit of psychic stress.

Hi Ruth......Animals are certainly more pleasant to be around at times........could be that a large part of our personal "work" may be the process of getting along or around the people it is necessary to be with, however impossible the task may seem.

best
Anulios

Back
Top Bottom