Parenting / incarnation process

Kila
Thank you for your words and advice. It is only until reading The Wave, the assistance of this Forum and having access to similar information, that I have been able to actually have a better understanding of the why, how and when things happen in our lives. I look at the difficulties in life as a lesson and am thankful for every moment. Pain serves its purpose too, even though I'd rather do without it. We do not know our strength until we survive the experience.

I forgave my father. It was necessary in order to start the healing process, even though he didn't acknowledge it, I wasn't seeking an explanation from him because in reality, there was nothing he could say that could justify the things he subjected us to. One of my brothers is in the Military and I do not recognize him anymore. His behavior is starting to resemble our father's. My youngest brother is still emotionally 10 years old even though physically he is 32. They are my brothers and while I cannot force them to take these steps, I love them so, Thank you again for your advice and I will share this info with my siblings.

Here's another parenting related question that I have:

Do the C's still advise to warn children about 4D predators? If so, when are the psychologically ready for this kind of information and how should it be delivered in order to not scare them?

Also, is there anything else we can do to help protect them?

I personally feel like i walk a razors edge on this one; On the one hand I want my kids to be informed and able to protect themselves but on the other, I also want them to feel comfortable sleeping in their own rooms at night.

Rx

Do the C's still advise to warn children about 4D predators? If so, when are the psychologically ready for this kind of information and how should it be delivered in order to not scare them?

Well this is a good question indeedy.

This may be the wrong aproach with our child being only 9 weeks old , but i have spoken to him as you do to children of such age by saying welcome to 3rd density reality.
Rather than saying welcome to jesus land.

Its a start and we plan to build on it as we progress in a matter of maybe fact kind of way.

Rx said:

What i am thinking is that, since children learn through - and love! - story telling, i think a good start from an early age is to tell them stories that contain these themes in them in ways that the little ones can understand. This thread might give you same ideas: How/what would you tell your children about 4D STS consuming them?

Rx said:

How about reciting the Prayer of the Soul together with them every night? You can tell them something along the lines of "this is a powerful prayer, which you can recite any time you need it in your head, and it will make the bad things/thoughts go away". This way, they will feel empowered and independent, knowing that they have a weapon to use on their own.

Just some thoughts, for what they are worth....

Kila said:
Has there been a concerted effort by the PTB to reduce the availability of nutrients that increase brain development and thereby make leaps in consciousness more difficult and retard evolution of our species?

I believe so, and also to modify our food to increase disease incidence, and birth defects. The following is an investigative article on food irradiation:

http://www.citizen.org/documents/codextoronto.pdf

Jones said:
Kila said:
Has there been a concerted effort by the PTB to reduce the availability of nutrients that increase brain development and thereby make leaps in consciousness more difficult and retard evolution of our species?

I believe so, and also to modify our food to increase disease incidence, and birth defects. The following is an investigative article on food irradiation:

http://www.citizen.org/documents/codextoronto.pdf

The above brings another question to mind: Should we be investigating if there is objective benefit behind the rituals of blessing food before it is eaten?

Jones said:
The above brings another question to mind: Should we be investigating if there is objective benefit behind the rituals of blessing food before it is eaten?

I suppose the first question would be, why do you think there would be objective benefit to a ritual?

Alana said:
Rx said:

What i am thinking is that, since children learn through - and love! - story telling, i think a good start from an early age is to tell them stories that contain these themes in them in ways that the little ones can understand. This thread might give you same ideas: How/what would you tell your children about 4D STS consuming them?

Rx said:

How about reciting the Prayer of the Soul together with them every night? You can tell them something along the lines of "this is a powerful prayer, which you can recite any time you need it in your head, and it will make the bad things/thoughts go away". This way, they will feel empowered and independent, knowing that they have a weapon to use on their own.

Just some thoughts, for what they are worth....

I think the technique Laura suggested to you in the Session 09 June 2009 thread was a very good one for dealing with a child's emotional security when you come to warn them about 4D predations. I vividly remember a "night terror" that happened to me when I was 5, and it felt very real regardless of its origin. I think the advice below would have helped me a great deal at that time, imho.

Laura said:
RyanX said:
At times the 8 year old has asked me if there is such a thing as "vampires" and I've used this as a wedge to explain some of the basics of psychopathy, but I'm not sure if she takes me seriously. She's just scared about somebody sucking out her blood, but in reality this is just what psychopaths do although sometimes in more subtle ways.

You have to be REAL careful what you tell children at that age! When my kids had such concerns, I explained to them that they could use stones (crystals) like batteries to store up energy to create an energy bubble around them when they sleep. I gave them each a pink quartz and we would regularly "charge it" with intent and they kept it under their pillows at night. It is VERY important to give a child a feeling of safety when they are young and then only gradually, incrementally, introduce some of the difficult things. That feeling of safety when young will then be a strong foundation of emotional confidence that can support them through rough periods.

I think this in conjuction with Pipe Breathing and POTS is the best way to go, because this action reduces the physiologial and psychological fear response. As well as that, there is little to feed on without the fear present, too, OSIT.

Ahh, sorry Rx, I had you confused with RyanX there! :-[ Hope what said helps all the same :)

anart said:
Jones said:

I suppose the first question would be, why do you think there would be objective benefit to a ritual?
Emphasis mine.

To clarify, and if I understand correctly what I'm learning here in regards to ritual i.e. that it is basically a mindless repetition of some habit mechanically followed by those who have no understanding of what or why the ritual was meant to achieve when it was initially observed, then there is probably no objective benefit to the continual repitition of the ritual itself. That doesn't preclude the possibility, however, that there may have been an objective benefit seen or known by those who were there at the beginning, when the behaviour was first developed...before it became ritualised.

Not sure if I'm making sense nor that I've correctly understood the what I've read about ritual.

Back
Top Bottom