Paranormal Science

Y

YangJiandong

Having read http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/chains/signs20061020_ParanormalScience.php , I decide to publish the occult phenomena always happens around me, and what is more important, it could be proved repeatedly, I'm eager for investigators' investigation.

To whom it may concern.
My profile:

Name: Yang Jiandong Age: 25 years old

Identification Card: 142323198103160235

Living in Taiyuan Shanxi china, working in a pharmaceutical corporation.

Mobile: +8613753101955 MSN: ekuyim@hotmail.com

Dear paranormal investigators and enthusiasts and scientists,

The following paranormal phenomena I described will be breakthrough and milestone to scientific discovery and paranormal investigation. Paranormal skepticisms always complain paranormal phenomena can't be proved repeatedly. Now, I would like declare that a paranormal phenomena always happens around me could be proved repeatedly, it happens almost every seconds. Any community support me challenge James Randi ( http://www.randi.org/research/index.html ) will receive abundant benefit and great renown through the phenomena. I would appreciate if paranormal investigators and enthusiasts don't have all their goods in the window, I'm eager for their investigation.

Am I a mutant?

Or is the phenomena controlled by somebody secretly?

Unknown mysterious signal could affect human thoughts secretly and continuously evokes warns of mind control. It is worthy the scientific community's investigation and study.

This is not a fiction but a truly phenomena always happens around me. More than a half a people not far from me (whether they are in the same or different rooms), have a same strange vision, they could see a naked body (only one, and it is a male) near them, its size is about 1.80m, just like a soul. They can see it but can't touch it. The features of the soul are all the same in everyone's vision although they could see it in different place. What is more important, they have such vision even when their eyes are closed, and any camera can't catch the phenomena. It is evident that the vision is not caused by light.

As time goes, they find the soul never says other words except my thoughts, include my privacy. And it speaks in the real time to my thoughts, and it dose all the same movements in real time to mine when there is no pictures in my thoughts. I have to encrypt my passwords when I read it in my thoughts so as to prevent others know my passwords directly. For example, if my password is 599200, I encrypt it as 122344 when I read it in my thoughts. But when they try to communicate with the soul in their sight, the soul seems can't hear them and don't do any reaction to them.

However, when I image pictures or other person's features in my thoughts, they could see the images instead of the naked body. And people could exactly see all the objects and what is happening in my dream when I'm asleep.

I call such phenomena as PEOPLE COULD PERCEIVE MY THOUGHTS, it might just be the one-sided telepathy phenomena which paranormal investigators always want to discover, that is transfer thoughts without use any ordinary channels. As I know of, all these receivers are ordinary people have not any other special power or ability except could perceive my thoughts, and I can't receive any other person's thoughts.

It happens around me everyday almost every second. Not every one could perceive my thoughts. The further distance people leave me the fewer people could perceive my thoughts. Surround me 100metres, more than a half people have the experience continuously. A few of my neighbors and friends even have the experience when they are far from me 50 kilometers. Whether how far I leave the people who can perceive my thoughts, when they perceive my thoughts, the soul in their vision is near them.

I believe my judgments is right that my friends won't fool me with such an issue and I believe they also won't use any tool monitor me to get my privacy. Even though they are monitoring or fooling me, they can't know my entire privacy and all my thoughts that I never told to anybody or recorded in any place, but the do know all my thoughts.

An assumed explanation to such phenomena is, I'm a mutant, my body could send out unknown signal naturally every minute. It brings all my thoughts and features information. Some people but not everyone could get it, then they perceive my thoughts, and they could only perceive my thoughts, that as I know of. And if we find one person he or she could perceive my thoughts, it means he(or she) will perceive my thoughts always when he(or she) is not far from me, whether he(or she) is willing or not.

Most my current neighbor and friends told me they could perceive my thoughts sometimes when I far from them (50 kilometers), it happens to them discontinuous when they far from me. And one of them told me he has such experience when I was born till now. But when I was a child I live far from he 10 kilometers, and we never met each other while I was 15 years old.

But the features of the soul in the amazing vision are not all the same to mine, and the soul is a little taller than me. Neither the people who have the experience nor I could control the phenomena (that I know of). I don't have any sensory abnormity and I can't judge who have the vision unless people could speak out my thoughts to me in a real time. So, ponder a single question, is the phenomena controlling by someone or somebody secretly? If this is true, it means he could mind control and read others thoughts secretly.

Despite who cause the phenomena, it is evident that there is a signal exists in the world which could cause human have vision except the light, exactly say it is not a vision because people could even "see" the phenomena even when their eyes are closed. It is worthy scientific communities' investigation. Biologist might could use the signal detect how human brain works.

I believe everyone will be amazed by such a phenomena. But it seems paranormal investigators and skepticisms always have all their goods in the window. They always complain paranormal phenomena can't be proved repeatedly. But when my claim appears, it seems they have no enthusiasm on the phenomena which could be proved repeatedly. I sincerely want their investigation.

And it is important to our equal rights for it could affect human thoughts secretly, I believe no one would like to be read his thoughts and mind controlled by others. We need develop tools to monitor the signal. If your president or even your children are mind controlled by somebody or someone it would be a tragic and very negative thing.

Back
Top Bottom