Panic Strikes Trinidad and Tobago School After 'Devil Attack'

SilverJeep

Padawan Learner
What do you make of this?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/11/17/panic-strikes-trinidad-tobago-school-devil-attack/?test=latestnews

Panic broke out at Trinidad and Tobago high school after students fell mysteriously ill, began rolling on the ground and blabbering in a strange tongue, triggering fears of a demon attack, the Guardian Trinidad and Tobago reported.

Seventeen female students at Moruga Composite School began the strange behavior after suffering from nausea and headaches. Two of the students reportedly tried to throw themselves off a railing and had to be physically restrained.

Teachers took the students into the multi-purpose hall where some of them fell into a semi-conscious state. One student, Kern Mollinea, told the paper that the girls were unusually strong, and many of them had bruises.

Mollineau also claimed he communicated with the “Devil” who had possessed the girl. “I asked the Devil what he wanted with the girls and the voice said he wanted a life. He kept saying to send the girls in the toilet and to leave them alone.”

Roman Catholic priests and pastors from nearby churches visited the school to shower the children with holy water and prayers.

Authorities said that there was nothing in the environment to trigger fainting spells, nausea and headaches among the students.

A teacher told authorities the school was constructed on a burial site, but neighbors who live around the school denied such claims.

School officials confirmed that all 17 pupils were taken to a local hospital and then sent home

Unfortunately, this report has more interpretation than facts. If you through away the "mysteriously" and "strange", "devil" terms, nothing is left. We don't know what the students were doing, and who is this Molineau who talked with the "devil", is he the same student Kern Mollinea? Now even if there is a burial site, how could the neighbours deny that something doesn't exist? The report is not convincing, and even if something weird (or not) happenend, it says almost nothing with a lot of words.

mkrnhr said:
Unfortunately, this report has more interpretation than facts. If you through away the "mysteriously" and "strange", "devil" terms, nothing is left. We don't know what the students were doing, and who is this Molineau who talked with the "devil", is he the same student Kern Mollinea? Now even if there is a burial site, how could the neighbours deny that something doesn't exist? The report is not convincing, and even if something weird (or not) happenend, it says almost nothing with a lot of words.

I agree. There is way too much interpretation here, but that is typical in these cases. If I recall right, one thing John Keel mentions in his books is that schools are a focus for high-strangeness activity (teachers -- especially special-ed teachers -- are often targeted by this phenomena).

I really get tired of the whole 'burial site' theory for sites with classic paranormal activity. I'm sure for just about every civilized area, one could discover that there was somebody buried there at some point in time. Then one has to assume that somehow 'ghosts' from the dead people buried there are causing this mischief. More than likely this is just more cosmic cointelpro with the intent to renew these peoples' faith/submission to the Roman Catholic church.

Back
Top Bottom