PaleoChristian Communities - virtual or real life?

I have found no other PaleoCristian Communities other than this one. It always comes back to this forum.I don't know if there would exist in me the continuance of the Strategic Enclosure had this forum not come into my life.However it did ans it is my respite and an integral part of that enclosure. The "i" always threaten to weaken the enclosure and it is always though lack of diligence I find. It takes a LOT of work to keep the machine working smoothly and effortlessly when the illusions shift and affect the balance in the brain. Which is why the EE breathing and meditation program is absolutely a necessity for me.Daily,or else I start becoming some other nasty forces lunch. Its like constant cleaning.And I too have let go of many minds I have attached to and have changed my view. That however makes me even more responsible,and I fall short allot. Especially when I let that structure crumble with the "poor me,I feel no one understands me and I need a group". Well it very well may be out there,but I'm not attracting it on the levels I want because I have more vigilant work to attend to,more letting go of false personality. I know this to be true,and in my case it is laziness and much more diligence needed before I attract what I choose to be myself. What a reality check. And who else understands these things and practice 4th way thinking? No one I know.And even if they did what am I really asking?I would like nothing more than THE COMMUNITY.And I know I will lead myself there if I do the work. It seems only logical to me.When I utilize the machine to its best working efficiency.Otherwise just wishful thinking.Might as well be institutionalized. AHA! There I'll CERTAINLY meet at least one of the like-minded LOL!

supriyanoel said:
I have found no other PaleoCristian Communities other than this one. It always comes back to this forum.I don't know if there would exist in me the continuance of the Strategic Enclosure had this forum not come into my life.However it did ans it is my respite and an integral part of that enclosure. The "i" always threaten to weaken the enclosure and it is always though lack of diligence I find. It takes a LOT of work to keep the machine working smoothly and effortlessly when the illusions shift and affect the balance in the brain. Which is why the EE breathing and meditation program is absolutely a necessity for me.Daily,or else I start becoming some other nasty forces lunch. Its like constant cleaning.And I too have let go of many minds I have attached to and have changed my view. That however makes me even more responsible,and I fall short allot. Especially when I let that structure crumble with the "poor me,I feel no one understands me and I need a group". Well it very well may be out there,but I'm not attracting it on the levels I want because I have more vigilant work to attend to,more letting go of false personality. I know this to be true,and in my case it is laziness and much more diligence needed before I attract what I choose to be myself. What a reality check. And who else understands these things and practice 4th way thinking? No one I know.And even if they did what am I really asking?I would like nothing more than THE COMMUNITY.And I know I will lead myself there if I do the work. It seems only logical to me.When I utilize the machine to its best working efficiency.Otherwise just wishful thinking.Might as well be institutionalized. AHA! There I'll CERTAINLY meet at least one of the like-minded LOL!

I really enjoyed your statement supriyanoel - thanks!

Back
Top Bottom