Overwhelming urge to sleep - coil failure?

EsoQuest said:
We should keep in mind that the internet is a network of communications lines that conducts psychic energies. Even if one rejects the idea that the internet conducts all these energies and connects people regardless of what site they are viewing, the fact remains that this site is most likely being viewed by a number of people with extreme negative intent against its material and members.
I believe there is also the indirect negative intent e.g. praying for our "souls" so we may change our ways and embrace <fill in religion/deity of choice>

Ruth said:
This may be the group or system owners checking up on what's being posted. If this is the case, then I think we are most likely quite safe from a hatred blasting. It could be something as simple as that and programmed into the software.
That may be so. I read the observation in another thread, although an increase from 10 members to 40, that the poster sited is a lot of system owners. Example aside, however, even the owners know that this site is being monitored. If it is, hatred blasting (and in some cases the 'indirect negative' domivr sited) is there.

For what it's worth-and someone else may comment on this-when ever I connect to the Cassiopaea site my firewall immediately starts giving "port scan"warnings-I have back traced the IP's and ran a "who is"- one that is quite frequent is the Haliburton Company and another is "IP information unavailable" but is listed as a "GOV" site.

Hmmmm....anyone else get those?

My firewall keeps telling me that it has 'blocked internet access to my computer', recently it has been doing this very frequently, it doesn't happen to any other computers in my house.

It's not really, sorry. Threads on this forum can go anywhere, often with beneficial results. Maybe sometimes we should keep them on track.

tschai said:
For what it's worth-and someone else may comment on this-when ever I connect to the Cassiopaea site my firewall immediately starts giving "port scan"warnings-I have back traced the IP's and ran a "who is"- one that is quite frequent is the Haliburton Company and another is "IP information unavailable" but is listed as a "GOV" site.
Hmmmm....anyone else get those?
Ben said:
My firewall keeps telling me that it has 'blocked internet access to my computer', recently it has been doing this very frequently, it doesn't happen to any other computers in my house.
Cricket said:
tschai, Ben, why is this important to the discussion?
Ben said:
It's not really, sorry. Threads on this forum can go anywhere, often with beneficial results. Maybe sometimes we should keep them on track.
Well, you know, maybe it IS relevant. We're talking about overcoming resistance, be it physical, psychological or something else.

what I like to call "resistance versus persistance" :-)

And all these things may just be coincidence, but I'm inclined to the opinion that they are the subtle push of the general law. It seems to happen just a little too consistently to be random chance. I've recently started work a cassiopaea related project, and immediately I get disk errors on all 3 computers that I use - this includes one at home, one in the office, and one laptop. Coincidence? Only if this wasn't the first time.

I think when such resistance is encountered, then maybe that's an indication that one is moving 'against' entropy in some way, so it can be quite encouraging actually! The start of the discussion, about resistance to learning new ideas, and the physical properties of the brain, I think that is just another aspect of the same thing - countering entropy and attempting to direct energy into the creative principle - it requires an 'uphill push' of some kind.

First let me introduce myself: I am a searcher, like many/majority of you, and this is probably not the section in the forum for my introduction. I just wanted to add/make statement to this sleepy feeling.

I remember as a child, studying and getting mentally ready for mid-terms/finals. I noticed then, that I would get sleepy and I would not fight it and just take, I thought a quick nap, when in fact an hour or an hour and a half would go by. I would be completly frustrated and would believe that I was just not ment for school work. As I would restart my study, I was suprised to understand, well, lets just call it phonographic memory; almost complete recall, even though I just spent maybe less time studying and had the longer nap.

15 years later, I came across an Edgar Cacey book. He too would fall asleep, and have great recall. Now, I have really fallen sleep while reading Laura's work, especially on the Cassy material. Wonderful read, and I do hope that it is the coil thingy. Now I need to learn how to push against it, but if the sleepiness helped Edgar and myself, wouldn't it somehow be beneifical? And for genetics, well I remember working 12-14 hours days with little problem. My father lived off 3-4hours asleep a night.

One more thing: I had a problem with this website. I tried introducing myself once, and as I was typing, my screen just went. I thought that may be I pressed the xmit, which I didn't. So may be that was a sign for me not to post it, and to just jumpin the forum when I have something to say/share with everyone.

I know that this will be a great adventure. Sorry if my e-mailing style is not the norm, I promise to learn.

Back
Top Bottom