Over 700 Stars Mysteriously Vanished In The Last 70 Years, But Why?

Woodsman

The Living Force
I just came across this video by Aton Petrov, (one of my favorite astronomy channels), and so far there is no good explanation for the phenomenon.

Usually, Anton offers some very reasonable explanations for observed events and a well-researched knowledge of the night sky and the state of the current science, so it's interesting when he makes a report like this.

I just came across this video by Aton Petrov, (one of my favorite astronomy channels), and so far there is no good explanation for the phenomenon.

Usually, Anton offers some very reasonable explanations for observed events and a well-researched knowledge of the night sky and the state of the current science, so it's interesting when he makes a report like this.

Considering the possibility of time travel manipulation, maybe in this reality they do not exist compared to the post ww2 years. People certainly were not so crazy back then and science was based on more integrity. 🤨

Considering the possibility of time travel manipulation, maybe in this reality they do not exist compared to the post ww2 years. People certainly were not so crazy back then and science was based on more integrity. 🤨
When it comes to Wave-related galactic shenanigans, I wouldn't rule anything out, not even time travel. The C's have indicated that things get super weird out there in ways we can't even imagine.

Or, you know.., maybe it's dust clouds?

(Though, I figure the astronomy community would have thought of that and discarded it already.)

But maybe.., super weird dust clouds?

Back
Top Bottom