Our path in this reality ...

Haiku

Jedi Master
We are walking a path unlike any other, it's through realities, some are seen and others that were meant to implode on themselves, but we get to see them all. It is not unlike a walk in the woods through unbelievable trees, like redwoods and sequoias, tall beyond extremes, standing like there is no other world but here. But not unlike the realities, they are fragile and can change rapidly. A storm can fall a tree in an instant, and it can fall others just because they were in the way, and if one falls across the path, it’s all over for that reality.

Our higher selves control this level of life, this reality that we are in, they create other offshoot realities to see variables and how the reality is affected by these changes. Now after some time the number of realities can become unmanageable and some are let to collapse in on themselves.

It is like the teacher that focus’s their energies to a small group of children in their class, letting the rest fall to disorder, it happens all the time. The four or five are fed and directed better than the majority of the class, eventually the others will fend for themselves or fall into chaos and failure.

Now take that further as a group of realities, our higher selves are working this, they create these variables in an alternate reality to see if it makes it better or worse. But these offshoot realities were never meant to last in a term of forever as the changes could have serious results that were totally unexpected.

It is like a man who goes back in time to correct an issue that they felt would better the future existence and then returns to their time only to find out that the change that happened then has ruined the world more, to their understanding. They try again only to ruin it further, repeating this over and over again. Finally, the reality ceases to exist as the changes had made detrimental and catastrophic results. So, to change this paradigm, you create these alternate realities from the base one that we are all in to test these rather than ruin the main reality.

So where does that put us in this reality? Are we in the base reality or in one of these alternate realities? Then you have to wonder if the alignment of the one who is in charge of this reality is STS or STO? I suspect that the one in charge here is an STS soul just because we are in an STS environment, makes sense.

A truly STO reality would be pure and unspoiled in any way and would last forever, I suspect that this is what the base reality is.

Then they let the STS get ahold of it and tweak it in some way, make it more like them, they go back in time and futz with it in some way to reorder it to their liking. Then they look at the results when they return to the current and see what they did, this is all done with alternate realities.

Now you can expect that this tweaking and futzing especially if it was done in a time travel perspective can produce the worse results. Then the more they try to repair it only results in it becoming worse, time and time again they do this.

Just what becomes of these realities that are modified like this? If you let them continue it could destroy a reality or worse a world around it, like Kantek. This world was allowed to continue so other realities have an idea of what is possible if an STS reality continues to destruction.

So here we are in an STS reality, that is unquestionable. But if it continues, we end up with the same results, so you implement an immolation issue to stop the reality in its tracks. You go back and futz with it enough that the end result is collapse, I expect that this is where this one is heading.

Now we come back to our reality and the state it is in, you create a deviation that will make this reality end, War is an easy method to do this. This war, like the one we see, is inevitable, and will only escalate if this one at the top of our pyramid orders them to. It’s all about what the C’s said, ‘They want to depopulate the world, that is their only agenda’. There is only one at the top of the pyramid, there is room for no more in an STS reality, these Duffus’s that we get to see are just following orders that have been handed down through the chain of command, and I do mean all of them (you do this and then they will do that, just as they were ordered to do). Just remember, this is an STS world, and this is how STS realities usually end. I know it sounds harsh, but that’s the reality here.

I hate it, but I understand it, you have to have this STS environments to really learn as they collapse, these are where the lessons are learned, lessons that you’ll never learn anywhere but in this kind of environment.

That brings us back to our higher self and their need for learning in these kinds of environments. Why, because you cannot learn these lessons in a pure STO environment. You have to let the STS loose at some level in an alternate reality to engineer a world that leads to destruction to set up the place to do this learning but not let it take the reality to a Kantek solution.

And we the awaken are sitting here watching it go down, and if we intervene then it only allows this reality to last longer, even taking it to the Kantek solution if let be. This reality then has to end, and we cannot stop it from happening. And we the learners in this reality are going to cease just like this reality, yes that means we are going to die so we can return to our higher self with the lessons learned in this reality, a new body is not unlike getting a new car. And if we didn’t learn our lessons then we start this all over to try again and again until the lessons are learned, many will see this, try not to be one of them.

That means as much as it hurts to see what is going on right now with the world, you have to watch and understand it as what it has to be. You have to learn, or you will be coming back to a reality just like this to do it all over again.

Now I point out one soul that I know, family members that are not learning their lesson and in this ending reality they are seeing the worse possible outcome. The lesson is losing a family member and doing good from it. They lost two children much like what is happening in the middle east right now. Theirs was done in a local fire event with one of the children dying in the father's arms. Now this family is without children anymore and because of the fire they have been absorbed in an STS lifestyle in all its glory. The STS have provided them with money, and they have not done anything to help anyone but themselves. They bought a luxury house, they said it was for the children but that cannot be anymore. Then they waist the money, drugs and waisted expenditures on stuff that most wouldn’t even consider to be needed. They have turned tyrant.

This family is doing their lesson and they have failed it so far. I just have to wonder how many times they have done this lesson here in this reality to learn what needs to be done. With the amount of money they got, they could have done so much, feed and house the poor, take care of this world around them.

Then it is also a lesson for us that are woke to see what not to become, that may have been the purpose of this lesson not for them but us to see what not to become. I doubt that anyone who receives this kind of money would not spend a bit of it on some luxuries, a suitable house, a well needed vacation, a decent car, not one that costs more than necessary, you don’t need the Bentley when a GMC or Subaru would do the same. But a woke person would find a way to help others around them, take people off the street, feed and house them, cloth them if needed. We would have done things like this, we would’ve felt guilty for not trying.

I thank those on this site that bring so much to our understanding of this reality. Like Laura and crew … Joe, Windmill Knight, Puma who work on the tough knowledge, and all the others here who keep the conversation going. Keep doing what you’re doing, you're pointing out vital information on it all, it’s part of these lessons for the many others to learn and discuss here.

<on recruitment stool> For those that are wandering in the chaos, I’m fairly certain that you’ve seen the bad in this world, this reality, you wouldn’t be here if you weren’t. I saw over four hundred visitors the other day, were you one of them? …

There are those who come here for an understanding of why this world is like it is. You come here to see reality and not lies that all of the world seems to be portraying. We all understand that you need some word of help, a place to seek another direction from this reality that we are all in … this is one of those places. You stay on the sidelines and watch, and you don’t make a profile as one on this site, why is that?

You need not fear that having a profile here will be detrimental to your being, it may be just what you need to fulfil your lesson criteria for this reality. You don’t need to add, and you definitely don’t need to subtract or bring misery here but make a login and a profile at least to add to yours and our positive energies here. I expect that there is an item on your existentialism To-Do list for this reality that says, ‘Did you join a positive group?’, or ‘What did you add to the positivity here?’. And if you see something that interests you and you can add positivity to some thread, then do so, there are others here watching out for you and will guide, but only if you want them to.

Are you going to stand outside or step up to this lesson? <off recruitment stool>

What say you? Haiku …

Back
Top Bottom