Osama McMastermind & Wabbit holes

N

noise

Hoping to start a general discussion on Osama. Believing in general that he's either dead or retired, it makes me curious how deep the Rabbit hole goes. Speculating/Analyzing here, Mossad does 911 and thus begins the butchering of the middle east and its inhabitants. O.K. simple enough, then tonight reading the signs page:

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/articles/show/125573-Pakistan+denies+Bin+Laden+is+hiding+inside+its+borders+-+Never+mind+that+he%27s+supposed+to+be+dead Pakistan denies Bin Laden is hiding inside its borders Where I did not know about Musharraf, maybe I'm confusing articles.

This wasn't exactly news to me, but then again it never sunk in. Think I missed that article previously as well. Then another article: Another Appearance from Beyond the Grave! Bin Laden 'appears' in new 'al-Qaida' video which had a comment from Hkoehli: "The tape is probably old footage taken when he had one foot in the grave, thus his looks."

Which I turned into, the video came before he was dead, thus his appearance (near dead, I guess..), but I've yet to see the video. Then I got to thinking though about some probabilities. Bin Laden ties to CIA, Bu.Sh family, Mossad made 911, Political Ponerology, Psychopaths, Intelligence Agencies.. years likely even generations (dating back at least to Prescott), conditioning our (the publics) reaction/reality - having a hand in nearly everything on the superficial level. There is also potentially Bin Laden (actual's) pre-death/retirement statement:

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States." _http://www.viewzone.com/osama.html

Tossing in the above paragraphs, the few things I've learned 'of' Political Ponerology (on the forum) and seeing that image/understanding grow a little sharper about 911 and the other topics. It helps alot to deal with some blinders. Blinders like, well the Mossad would hate bin Laden and/or the Saudis. The CIA/FBI would never allow Mossad to destroy the twin towers, as if they (CIA/FBI) needed to know. Why not Marvin Bu.Sh acting with Mossad. There are so many clues, like the London bombing with the Israeli diplomat knowing how to avoid getting hurt/the scenario, how it would play out, not sharing the info (kind of vague on the memory).

Anyway reading Hkoehli quote caused a water fall kind of effect that's difficult describe, like seeing psychopathy in a broader picture as a bacteria/virus that works almost in unison. As if to say, your (USA) getting ready to murder, and WE're(mossad, mi5, ISS..) over here murdering, let's join forces and get more murdering going on.. you do war, we'll do false flag for example. And they get along great in the big sleep setup, destroying History and Civilizations.

Certainly my little puzzle pieces falling into place are just the tip of the iceberg but for a moment it felt like a 360 degree view of what was above water. With that I'm hoping anyone willing will offer there insights, views, corrections (idea's theories....) and share them and maybe I'll get wet instead of only looking at the surface. The insanity (potential pathologicalness) of these so called intelligence groups is pretty scary. They've bottomless pockets and technologies and the legions of dupes who'd point those things at the innocent.. well http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/images/posters/sott_6percent.jpg

Edit: What I was trying to get at with the above (sorry I've been getting minimal sleep) was that things seem like they are being steered. Set up this situation, which creates that situation.. a kind of domino affect.

Back
Top Bottom