Origin of the game Chess?

Can you please ask the C's about true origin of the game Chess?

Hello Ancient of Lore,
You must really like the chess game. But that is personal question, and Cs warning about such a question to all of us.
Anyway I found regarding your question about the History of Chess from internet link,
hope the information helps you!

Q: (A) I want to ask why I broke my shoulder back in 1979?

A: Alice, my dear, we have been patient with all of you. But we think the "time" has now arrived to move beyond using this conduit as a forum for personal STS oriented inquiry. We are talking about matters of importance to the realm of all of creation in its entirety. With all due respect, love and guidance, creation will survive the various vagaries of your shoulder

History of chess - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hello Ancient of Lore,
You must really like the chess game. But that is personal question, and Cs warning about such a question to all of us.
Anyway I found regarding your question about the History of Chess from internet link,
hope the information helps you!

History of chess - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Okay, it's just I always had a feeling that chess is more just a simple game and the game actually reflects the universe in some way. After joining the Cassiopaean experiment and forum, I thought what if White represent STO and Black represent STS while the game of chess itself represents our timeline.

As you know there are 3 endings of the game White win, Black win or DRAW. Meaning before our timeline finishes and restarts again (like a game) either STO wins in some way, STS wins in someway or no one wins and it will be just a draw.

Also think about this. In Chess, before anyone does any move, the game is already pre-decided because there is a fixed number of pieces right from the begining, fixed number of squares you can jump to, the fixed number of moves you can do and it all leads to only 3 outcomes.

Now let's think about chess and apply the concept of the game to this universe. The game starts, the game finishes and there are only 3 outcomes. However, what decides which outcome comes out of these 3 and becomes your reality are YOUR OWN PERSONAL CHOICES and choices of your opponent. The chess board or the universe is a "cage" where you start with fixed number of pieces/atoms with the fixed number of squares/space available where you can move to. Since everything from the start is fixed, it is possible to calculate in your head or using SUPERCOMPUTER all possible futures of the chess game which is a large finite number.

Remember there are millions possible ways of how one game will go, but only leads to 1 out of 3 possible outcomes: win, lose or draw. It is your FREE WILL and CHOICES what will decide how fast the game will finish, what will stay "alive" by the end of the game and what type of end will actually happen.

Overall, I'm just curious about the spirirual/philosophical part of the game and if I should pursuit it.

1 thing I'm concerned about is one time the C's said "Good guys don't play chess". Did they purely mean it in the context of the session or they meant it in general and if I try to turn my life into the "game" I will already lose because only STS view life as a game and if I will start looking at my life as game following "their" rules I will LOSE before the game even begins while maintaning the illusion that I will have "FREEWILL" while playing in their game which they created from the start.

Ancient of Lore,

You have very interesting theory’s that related to playing chess game is going on in this realm. Maybe in a way it seems like, because STS forces vs STO candidates.
But we are outnumbered by surrounding STS beings. So, the game is not fair or easy for us.
So, only thing we can do is by escape this reality by raising ourselves with positive energy frequency and get together to inner strength to withstand against STS influences until safely crossing over to next higher density.
That’s why Laura and some of members here to setup frequency so we can follow.
So, while we still have time, we have to raise our frequency energy to meet Wave to match, then the wave will take us to next level.
Maybe some other members might add or correct my point.

August 28, 1999

Q: (A) These STO candidates cannot just simply BE, even theoretically, because then, STS would eat them.

A: No.

Q: Why not?

A: STS does not eat according to protocol.

Q: What does that mean?

A: What do you suppose?

Q: I have no idea!

A: STS "eats" whatever it wants to, if it is able.

Q: That's what we said. If you are STO in an STS world, you are basically defenseless and they eat you.

A: No.

Q: Why? What makes STO unavailable or 'inedible?'

A: Frequency resonance not in sync

January 14, 1995

Q: (T) As 4th density candidates, anyone that is, when the wave comes, if they have reached the correct frequency vibration, and have raised themselves up to the point that the wave will take them, they will, at that point, move into 4th density, true?

A: Close enough

November 26, 1994

Q: (T) In other words, we are looking at the fact that what's coming this time is a wave that's going to allow the human race to move to 4th density?

A: And the planet and your entire sector of space/time.

Q: (T) Is that what this whole plan is about, then, if I may be so bold as to include all of us here in this. We, of the beings of light who have come here into human form, to anchor thefrequency, is this what we are anchoring it for, for this wave, so that when it comes enough of us will be ready, the frequency will be set, so that the change in the planet can take place as it has been planned?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Are we anchoring frequency to create a split?

A: One developing conduit.

Q: (L) We are developing a conduit?

A: Yes. One.

Q: (T) What is the conduit for?

A: You and those who will follow you

Q: (T) We're developing a conduit to move us from 3rd density to 4th density. Once we have moved through the conduit does that mean we have completed what we came here to do, and that is anchor the frequency?

A: Partly.

Q: (T) Is the conduit kind of like an escape hatch for us?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Let me get this straight. When we move through this conduit, are the other...

A: You will be on the 4th level earth as opposed to 3rd level earth.

Q: (L) So, in other words, while all of this cataclysmic activity is happening on the 3rd dimensional earth, we will be just on our 4th dimensional earth and this sort of thing won't be there, and we won't see the 3rd dimensional people and they won't see us because we will be in different densities which are not "en rapport", so to speak?

A: You understand concept, now you must decide if it is factual

Interesting thoughts but I don’t think chess is reflective of the STS-STO paradigm. Either black or white can go on the offensive (sts) and you can’t resist domination forever because the game is a closed system with the 3 outcomes and no possibility outside the box as you point out. I suppose a draw could represent sto resistance but I think to obtain a draw you have to engage in a war of attrition And mutual sacrifice which does not sound very sto to me. To me chess is more representative of the 3D STS world we live in. If you are going to play the game, according to the rules, you pretty much have to make a commitment to combat your opponent and win, not cooperate.

I look at it differently
to me all the chess pieces are you, your past and future incarnations , black and white
instead of looking at the board from the top we look at it edgewise and only ''see''one piece at a time , but all moves affect also your past and future lives, ( more often as pawns then not ,lol)

From a high-level, broad-brushed view, I can see the white squares and the black squares and the interactions between them being somewhat representative of the interplay between light and dark, with them both being ultimately encompassed by the same board that is made of the same "stuff." When one gets down to the specifics, the actual rules of the game and its execution do seem to me to be more STS oriented. The Cassiopaeans clearly stated once that "good guys don't play chess."
session951212 said:
Q: (L) I want you guys to know that I sometimes feel a wee tiny bit like a pawn on a chessboard!
A: You should, you inhabit 3rd density STS environment.
Q: (L) I was at least hoping that if I was a pawn, that some of the players were good guys. Is that asking too much?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) To which statement?
A: Good guys don't play chess.

Can you please ask the C's about true origin of the game Chess?

If it's a burning question for you, I think your own attempt solve it by gaining as much knowledge as you can of Chess' history would send a very positive signal to the universe. 😉 The C's have often chastized people for asking questions to which they were more than capable of finding answers, since free lunches ultimately block progress and soul growth.

I came across this online, but your own library or local bookstore may have copies of similar literature. There's also Wikipedia. Happy exploring.

I am in a boardgame binge, back in the days I was very sloppy when playing I did not care much also I was drinking a lot back then.
I have very competitive friends when it comes to boardgame they always kicked my butt hardcore back then.
But I started to enjoy the brain workout in strategic game and developed more tactical skill by putting my mind to it.

I started to play chess, and I play a lot these days. I was wondering if it was considered a good habit.
There are some interesting points that I reflected on:

I can see the 'think fast think slow' happening a lot from both my part an opponent.
Also, mistakes tend to repeat if you are not focused, putting in action ' reality right and left' vs day dreaming.

The C's say 'good guys don't play chess' I get it from real life perspective, would it also apply to the game as well ?

It seems like a good exercise for the brain, reflecting the 3d reality training in avoiding traps.
Am I losing my time or is there something to it ?

The C's say 'good guys don't play chess' I get it from real life perspective, would it also apply to the game as well ?

Hi Espirit. The C's are talking about using other people as a means to an end in this case. As for the game itself, I think it can be a nice recreational activity with you and friends. Anything you undertake with the right attention and focus can teach you things about yourself, OSIT. I think when it comes to using chess to learn about real life, there are better resources out there directly applicable to avoiding exploitation, traps, manipulation etc. This can be reading about psychology of manipulation, as well as the movie and book genre true crime; this tends to be a macabre genre but there must be stuff out there talking about cons and swindles as well.

As for using games in general to improve intelligence, I'm on the fence myself. From my experience a lot of inner dialogue around this is rationalizing dopamine hits. Some apps like Brilliant or Duolingo do train the mind while teaching you more practical concepts and ideas. Beware though: of these "IQ trainers" tend only to make you better at taking IQ tests unfortunately. :lol:

What is your Aim overall? Do any long-term goals? If so are they specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, etc? Would chess, apart from a fun recreational activity with friends now and then, move you toward those goals?

There will be a certain kind of intelligence you will be training in your mind and in your attention when you move toward a goal, and there really is no better substitute for training the mind than practicing the very thing for which you are training it. This is mentioned in "Body by Science" as well, although it is in a different domain. People who are out of shape but practice 1 athletic task for a long time will out-perform trained athletes who have not trained for the specific task in question, hands down.

By goal I would say is to pay more attention. I tend to slip easily in lalaland. It helps me be more focused osit.

By goal I would say is to pay more attention. I tend to slip easily in lalaland. It helps me be more focused osit.
When/how did you start noticing that you slip away? As someone who has binged on games before and had a lot of issues with going into lalaland and having ADD, I can see myself in some of what you say. If forcibly narrowing your awareness through the dopamine system is the only way you can command focus, then I think the obstacles to your attention go lot deeper than just need to improve your intellect and working memory.

Habitual inattention and fantasizing can have a number of causes, some of which are nutritional and some of which are nervous system related. Are you on a paleo diet or otherwise avoiding inflammatory foods bad for your brain?

Another cause of easy dissociation is just an overloaded and stressed nervous system that is weighed down with trauma and frozen holding patterns. How often do you do EE would you say? In addition to meditation with seed training attention the bioenergetics and vagus nerve stimulation will do a lot to cool down. Working body scanning into that would also be very beneficial for grounding the body and your awareness more in immediate experience, which is essential for attention as well.

I started to play chess, and I play a lot these days. I was wondering if it was considered a good habit.
It depends what you mean by "habit" ;-) Some people get hooked very much, as it is a very complex game, you can really fall into the vastness ... Tactics, strategies, ways ... lots of combinations.

If you can say, "Okay, it's all over for today. It's time for me to do something else." That's okay, and I wouldn't worry. But if it's something like "No not yet, one more, leave me, I have to play." Well, that's the problem. But I understand that this is not your situation ;-)
There are some interesting points that I reflected on:

I can see the 'think fast think slow' happening a lot from both my part an opponent.
Also, mistakes tend to repeat if you are not focused, putting in action ' reality right and left' vs day dreaming.
Well, I was also thinking about how I can connect the knowledge of "think fast think slow" with a chess game. Of course, as you write. System 1 ("Think fast") prevails over us, for example when we dissociate :-) Certain patterns of thoughts rooted in our subconscious mind take control of our conscious mind and do not allow it to act freely and focus on what is currently happening around us.

However, System 1 ("Think fast") is also a constant element of ourselves, which plays various roles in us. Without System 1, we would not be able to function in everyday life because it is responsible for many complex subconscious functions within us.

Okay, I'm talking here, but what about the details ;-) Also specifically, I see it like this: When we play a quick game of chess, when we do not carefully analyze consecutive moves, do not create any complex combinations, and act on intuition and on what we remember from all our games in life, and which our subconscious remembers, then we activate System 1 and recall resources of this System :-)

When we play a game for which we have a lot of time, or there are no time constraints, then it is the players' role to make a great effort to make more complex moves and to play in their imagination further potential alternatives to the game and ultimately this the alternative that is best for us. Here, referring to your memory and acting on intuition does not help :-)

You have to be firmly rooted in reality and with the arrangement of pawns on the chessboard and make a lot of effort to analyze the next possibilities. Also, as in life, in chess, both Systems and both ways of thinking (Fast and Slow) have their roles to fulfill. You know, if you distract yourself while playing chess, you know don't worry because it happens to everyone :-)

We are NOT machines to play chess. However, it is good to develop Slow Thinking skills, the first thing to do is to exercise your will and concentration, and it is also important to take care of a proper diet and overall health. Take a look at what Whitecoast wrote to you. :-)

It seems like a good exercise for the brain, reflecting the 3d reality training in avoiding traps.
Good try :-) But it's not quite like that :-)

The game of chess is also called the "game of errors". This is because everything is clear on the table. This is not like, for example, in a game of poker, where in fact the players are pretty smarts who try to lead the opponent astray :-)

Everything is clear in chess, everything is on the board. The question here is how much you are able to get involved and devote to the game. Of course, players also set traps for themselves, but there are no unknowns here, if you focus and analyze everything properly, you will definitely notice the existing threat.

In life, it is not always that simple (as in poker), some things are hidden from us and we have to reckon with the fact that we are wrong, even though we may think we know everything.

When/how did you start noticing that you slip away? As someone who has binged on games before and had a lot of issues with going into lalaland and having ADD, I can see myself in some of what you say. If forcibly narrowing your awareness through the dopamine system is the only way you can command focus, then I think the obstacles to your attention go lot deeper than just need to improve your intellect and working memory.

Habitual inattention and fantasizing can have a number of causes, some of which are nutritional and some of which are nervous system related. Are you on a paleo diet or otherwise avoiding inflammatory foods bad for your brain?

Another cause of easy dissociation is just an overloaded and stressed nervous system that is weighed down with trauma and frozen holding patterns. How often do you do EE would you say? In addition to meditation with seed training attention the bioenergetics and vagus nerve stimulation will do a lot to cool down. Working body scanning into that would also be very beneficial for grounding the body and your awareness more in immediate experience, which is essential for attention as well.

There is definetely a freeze state involved from childhood trauma it's something I work with constently. I have a keto based diet and I cheat here and there trying to figure out if a bit more carbs might be better for me and wich food could ameliorate my energy level. I have been trying various things inspired by The Mood Cure it helps a little bit too.

I don't do EE often enough, it certainly helps. Also networking is another good habit that keeps energy flowing, for some reason I've been mostly off the forum a few weeks after the covid thing. Not sure why, I felt saturated.

Manly P. Hall in The Secret Teachings of All Ages (1928):

In its symbolism chess is the most significant of all games. It has been called “the royal game” – the pastime of kings.
Like the tarot cards, the chessmen represent the elements of life and philosophy.
The game was played in India and China long before its introduction into Europe. East Indian princes were wont to sit on the balconies of their palaces and play chess with living men standing upon a checkerboard pavement of black and white marble in the courtyard below.
It is popularly believed that the Egyptian Pharaohs played chess, but an examination of their sculpture and illuminations has led to the conclusion that the Egyptian game was a form of draughts.
In China, chessmen are often carved to represent warring dynasties, as the Manchu and the Ming.

The chessboard consists of 64 squares alternately black and white and symbolizes the floor of the House of the Mysteries.
Upon this field of existence or thought move a number of strangely carved figures, each according to fixed law.

The white king is Ormuzd; the black king, Ahriman; and upon the plains of Cosmos the great war between light and Darkness is fought through all the ages.

Of the philosophical constitution of man, the kings represent the spirit; the queens the mind; the bishops the emotions; the knights the vitality; the castles, or rooks, the physical body.

The pieces upon the kings’ side are positive; those upon the queens’ side, negative.

The pawns are the sensory impulses and perceptive faculties – the eight parts of the soul.

The white king and his suite symbolize the Self and its vehicles; the black king and his retinue, the not-self – the false Ego and its legion.

The game of chess thus sets forth the eternal struggle of each part of man’s compound nature against the shadow of itself.

The nature of each of the chessmen is revealed by the way in which it moves; geometry is the key to their interpretation.

For example: The castle (the body) moves on the square; the bishop (the emotions) moves on the slant; the king, being the spirit, cannot be captured, but loses the battle when so surrounded that it cannot escape.

Manly P. Hall:
-> Manly P. Hall - Wikipedia

Back
Top Bottom