Organic Portals: Human variation

I have an unusual question, I searched here, in this thread, but haven found...
So how can I say if I am an OP?
Would I even ask if I an OP?
I mean wuld souch questions be programmed in me?
If I ever have the feeling that I have to less feelings about all kind of experience, am I therfore a failed OP?

That may be very stupit questions, but they came to my mind, after reading a session. (I also read the first page of this thread).

If I ever have the feeling that I have to less feelings about all kind of experience, am I therfore a failed OP?

That may be very stupit questions, but they came to my mind, after reading a session. (I also read the first page of this thread).
Maybe this will help to answer your own question... (session July 13, 2002)
Q: (L) I would say that the chief thing they are saying is that the really good ones - you could never tell except by long observation. The one key we discovered from studying psychopaths was that their actions do not match their words. But what if that is a symptom of just being weak and having no will? (A) How can I know if I have a soul?

A: Do you ever hurt for another?

Q: (V) I think they are talking about empathy. These soulless humans simply don't care what happens to another person. If another person is in pain or misery, they don't know how to care.

Thanks for the quotation.

What can be inferred from the above is that since Organic Portals do not have Higher Centers and they merely simulate them. If so, they will never be able to function utilizing the creativity of the Higher Centers that source is from inside of them. Creativity will never come out of them, from within them, they will not be a source of thoughts, words, work, actions that would be the actions of their Higher Selves (6D STO) through them - the Higher Centers are also the communicator with the Higher Self.

The question is how to recognize those manifestations of somebody's Higher Self that come from within him/her and are not part of the actions that are manifested thanks the energy of Higher Centers obtained from someone else? At some level, probably, it is simply clear and visible (how these energies run and what are their sources), but for us such activity is veiled. We encounter the possible effects of those actions of someone's Higher Self at the very end of the reception, which we can interpret differently depending on our own level of knowledge/being.

Another important thing related to this basic fact that Organic Portals do not have Higher Centers of their own and draw energy from others. We can say that there is, necessarily, a host-parasite relationship. Only as in the physical world, for example in the animal world, one species feeds on the blood of other larger animals, for example. So in the world of people and relationships between people Souled and OPs, there is psychic parasitism.

It can manifest in the following way: A person (OP) may, for example, try to create a relationship between you and him by putting himself in the role of authority, for example in terms of knowledge about the world, knowledge about relationships, work on the self etc.
If you rely on that person, lean towards them, take any advice, be responsive to any suggestion, in other words, you will allow that person to dominate you mentally. In the background of this whole process just the capture of the energies of the Higher Centers may be taking place, transfered from Souled to the OP.

Sometimes it may be different, it may just be the person you are talking to about football, although the frame of the relationship may be that that person demands to be heard by you. He/she may be offended if you fail to be sufficiently involved - it can be also way to recognized his/her demanding nature.

Basically a lot of what we can associate with OPs, we can associate with psychopaths and narcissists (only in this case, they are actually mostly "failed" cases - they got caught.) Most OPs are never recognized. As the C's said, half are Souled people, the other half are Organic Portals (and in this second half there are narcissists and psychopaths as extremes of Organic Portals cases).

An Organic Portal, for example, in a group that is focused on personal development, may, for example, say: "You have your feedback. You have to take it if you want to develop. We've been through that too." It is a manipulation where OP puts itself above you, he/she suggests that you have to "go through something" in order to catch up with OP, go level up to achieve level of "initiate" OP. It is a subtle way of seeking to dominate another person and being drawn into a relationship in which the OP will feed on Souled.

In the case of Souled, they have Higher Centers and a connection with the Higher Self. They will be willing to emphasize the importance of free will and to connection with the creative part of self. He/she can project his own attitude towards a life in which it is valuable to realizing self and being creative, not chasing others, so he/she will build other narration: "Just do your own thing and learn from mistakes. I can tell you a little bit. But the most important thing is that you develop yourself by approaching life creatively and solving problems on your own without relying on anyone. There is no such thing as any higher power or authority with which you must match."

The same way of looking for domination over another person, only that in the application to the situation in a romantic relationship. It can take this form. The OP may say: "I wish you would do this and that in such a way that would help build a stronger and better relationship between us." This too is some subtle way of gaining dominance and the way the OP is looking for energetic food. You are generally put in a situation where you have to complete a task or change your behavior to gain acceptance (and if you don't, it means you don't care about the relationship, which is not true). Such a thing, of course, may never end... You may still be "not good enough" and new stairs will be put up which you have to climb to be worthy of the relationship.

The Souled person may react in a completely different way, in his/her attitude towards the relationship: "Why are we talking about this? I'm glad when you just realize yourself. Don't look at me, just develop yourself. If there's something wrong, I'll just ask you to changing your behavior. Until then, you are who you are and I love you this way."

So in conclusion. The OP will simply seek control to establish a psychic relationship that feeds on the energy of the higher centers. Most often, they are very subtle types of manipulation that do not look like manipulation. In more extreme cases, the parasitic behavior of OPs becomes more prominent and is recognized as narcissism or psychopathy.

There is another interesting element related to the theft of energy from the Higher Centers... The souled type of man sees the reflection of his own soul in the other person. He/she may mistakenly consider another human being as "Soul Mate" when he/she actually sees his/her Soul in the other human being (OP being). One may consider their romantic partner a soul mate when in fact it is OP.

When dealing with others, it's good to be careful not to trust the other person too quickly, if we feel irrational attraction, which manifests itself in the fact that we talk to somebody that we meet one minute ago as he or she would be our "brother" or "sister" or as "we would have known each other for a long time", it may be because that "loved one" and that who (in fact what) we "known for a long time" is our energy of Higher Centers which OP only reflects. In such cases, and in fact, always in dealing with people, it is worth taking some things emotionally, building a relationship, but on the other hand also analyzing what is happening, approaching the relationship rationally, maintaining a healthy criticism of what is happening.

when thinking about this often a phrase i've read a decade ago comes to my mind "in the world nothing is created, everything is copied" such a fine line to walk, so many roads to deception.
i admire those who try to understand and struggle because it ain't an easy task, and it's exponentially harder the more social you have to be

Why so many individuals who believe in the Covid narratives, believe also in the Ukrainian cause, the monkey-pox scare and the man-made global warming scam?

Sans titre.png

Attachments

• 1655552603148.png
    1655552603148.png
    391 KB · Views: 11
Why so many individuals who believe in the Covid narratives, believe also in the Ukrainian cause, the monkey-pox scare and the man-made global warming scam?

View attachment 59722
I thought, You know? Hmm, but do we know?

As much as I can understand, as most of thepeople are automatons, it is essential that information is continuously spread by the chosen ONE SOURCE of "all knowledge".

It is for example how I trust information and people on the forum. If I don't have time to research on my own deep, or I am not capable to do so in some subjects, I'll just follow your info and conclusions without some deep questionings, I chose to trust you.

So Yes any one who have some kind of folowers, can turn into manipulative evil dictator. You can, for example, lead me astray if you chose so hahaha ... but I hope that I know this place good enough to trust you, that out of your own "conscious selfishness", you will not waste your energy to gather sheep to follow you blindly. I feel in this circle pretty safe ... but! yes ... hm you made me htink with this question ...

Attachments

• 288850026_5533070943379189_1409683283073268098_n.jpg
    288850026_5533070943379189_1409683283073268098_n.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 35
Thanks for the quotation.

What can be inferred from the above is that since Organic Portals do not have Higher Centers and they merely simulate them. If so, they will never be able to function utilizing the creativity of the Higher Centers that source is from inside of them. Creativity will never come out of them, from within them, they will not be a source of thoughts, words, work, actions that would be the actions of their Higher Selves (6D STO) through them - the Higher Centers are also the communicator with the Higher Self.

The question is how to recognize those manifestations of somebody's Higher Self that come from within him/her and are not part of the actions that are manifested thanks the energy of Higher Centers obtained from someone else? At some level, probably, it is simply clear and visible (how these energies run and what are their sources), but for us such activity is veiled. We encounter the possible effects of those actions of someone's Higher Self at the very end of the reception, which we can interpret differently depending on our own level of knowledge/being.

Another important thing related to this basic fact that Organic Portals do not have Higher Centers of their own and draw energy from others. We can say that there is, necessarily, a host-parasite relationship. Only as in the physical world, for example in the animal world, one species feeds on the blood of other larger animals, for example. So in the world of people and relationships between people Souled and OPs, there is psychic parasitism.

It can manifest in the following way: A person (OP) may, for example, try to create a relationship between you and him by putting himself in the role of authority, for example in terms of knowledge about the world, knowledge about relationships, work on the self etc.
If you rely on that person, lean towards them, take any advice, be responsive to any suggestion, in other words, you will allow that person to dominate you mentally. In the background of this whole process just the capture of the energies of the Higher Centers may be taking place, transfered from Souled to the OP.

Sometimes it may be different, it may just be the person you are talking to about football, although the frame of the relationship may be that that person demands to be heard by you. He/she may be offended if you fail to be sufficiently involved - it can be also way to recognized his/her demanding nature.

Basically a lot of what we can associate with OPs, we can associate with psychopaths and narcissists (only in this case, they are actually mostly "failed" cases - they got caught.) Most OPs are never recognized. As the C's said, half are Souled people, the other half are Organic Portals (and in this second half there are narcissists and psychopaths as extremes of Organic Portals cases).

An Organic Portal, for example, in a group that is focused on personal development, may, for example, say: "You have your feedback. You have to take it if you want to develop. We've been through that too." It is a manipulation where OP puts itself above you, he/she suggests that you have to "go through something" in order to catch up with OP, go level up to achieve level of "initiate" OP. It is a subtle way of seeking to dominate another person and being drawn into a relationship in which the OP will feed on Souled.

In the case of Souled, they have Higher Centers and a connection with the Higher Self. They will be willing to emphasize the importance of free will and to connection with the creative part of self. He/she can project his own attitude towards a life in which it is valuable to realizing self and being creative, not chasing others, so he/she will build other narration: "Just do your own thing and learn from mistakes. I can tell you a little bit. But the most important thing is that you develop yourself by approaching life creatively and solving problems on your own without relying on anyone. There is no such thing as any higher power or authority with which you must match."

The same way of looking for domination over another person, only that in the application to the situation in a romantic relationship. It can take this form. The OP may say: "I wish you would do this and that in such a way that would help build a stronger and better relationship between us." This too is some subtle way of gaining dominance and the way the OP is looking for energetic food. You are generally put in a situation where you have to complete a task or change your behavior to gain acceptance (and if you don't, it means you don't care about the relationship, which is not true). Such a thing, of course, may never end... You may still be "not good enough" and new stairs will be put up which you have to climb to be worthy of the relationship.

The Souled person may react in a completely different way, in his/her attitude towards the relationship: "Why are we talking about this? I'm glad when you just realize yourself. Don't look at me, just develop yourself. If there's something wrong, I'll just ask you to changing your behavior. Until then, you are who you are and I love you this way."

So in conclusion. The OP will simply seek control to establish a psychic relationship that feeds on the energy of the higher centers. Most often, they are very subtle types of manipulation that do not look like manipulation. In more extreme cases, the parasitic behavior of OPs becomes more prominent and is recognized as narcissism or psychopathy.

There is another interesting element related to the theft of energy from the Higher Centers... The souled type of man sees the reflection of his own soul in the other person. He/she may mistakenly consider another human being as "Soul Mate" when he/she actually sees his/her Soul in the other human being (OP being). One may consider their romantic partner a soul mate when in fact it is OP.

When dealing with others, it's good to be careful not to trust the other person too quickly, if we feel irrational attraction, which manifests itself in the fact that we talk to somebody that we meet one minute ago as he or she would be our "brother" or "sister" or as "we would have known each other for a long time", it may be because that "loved one" and that who (in fact what) we "known for a long time" is our energy of Higher Centers which OP only reflects. In such cases, and in fact, always in dealing with people, it is worth taking some things emotionally, building a relationship, but on the other hand also analyzing what is happening, approaching the relationship rationally, maintaining a healthy criticism of what is happening.
This is a very detailed way of putting things. It’s definitely a game of “clue” so to say.

OP or not, to add to this, I would say the wave is making it easier to see peoples underlying intentions. I don’t know if anyone else has noticed this or maybe it’s just a personal development.

Everything seems very arbitrary and variable The soul uses the human organism which feels and shows the stress and damage And then the soul can leave … almost like a tenant damaging an owners property without paying and leaving. But owner has to fix everything…

Thank you for info

From what I have read seems like the soul in this dynamic is being STS.
From what I understand, it seems that the soul respects our free will (as these automation consciousness programs) and our suffering and damage is inflicted by our own actions. Wasn’t it said that the soul only leaves when our bodies are completely inhospitable for it? Almost like it doesn’t have a choice. We force it out with all the poison we saturate ourselves with. The DNA mutates and our “antenna” become more tuned to STS so our souls can no longer commune with it.

If anything, when we choose to better ourselves, do the work, remove this poison, the soul shows itself more. We can make more educated decisions because of its influence. It’s almost like we’re trying to build a psychic bridge with it and it’s showing us how but we need to see the clues it’s throwing at us (our suffering?). Just a thought

I think it is better for each person to assume that they are an OP. Whether you are or aren't your behavior should be the same, trying to grow and learn. Your efforts should be the same regardless. It is kind of silly to say, "oh if I'm an OP then I am not even going to bother trying". It shouldn't make any difference, even though it is difficult to see in a sense, you can still choose a path.

I think it is better for each person to assume that they are an OP. Whether you are or aren't your behavior should be the same, trying to grow and learn. Your efforts should be the same regardless. It is kind of silly to say, "oh if I'm an OP then I am not even going to bother trying". It shouldn't make any difference, even though it is difficult to see in a sense, you can still choose a path.
Reading your post, I thought that not only that, in fact we are OP.

The lower centers claim their desires and if it were not for the higher centers, the person would only live by giving them what they ask for.

Some people live for their needs at any price and others "see" something else, which can be summed up in the repercussions of their actions.

Therefore, how are we not going to understand the OPs if what they are is part of us.

I stumbled upon a YouTube comment on a discussion about consciousness/free will that I found fascinating, because it reveals a mind that is strangely foreign to my experience, and I suppose most (?) people:

It doesn't even matter how much we know about the brain, it is obvious to anyone paying attention that thoughts arise on their own. You cannot think your thoughts before you think them, they just emerge in consciousness. There is no free will, the brain just creates a thinker that seems to be separate from thoughts.

Screenshot 2022-11-03 195034.png

Now, this person might just be confused, but I found this an astonishing thing to say. So thoughts just arise on their own? You cannot think them before you think them? What??

My experience is completely different: sure, some thoughts come and go, but I can also direct them, suppress them, change them, and even consciously create new thoughts. I can also visualize things and direct those visualizations. I can even choose how to experience things, and what thoughts are brought up by certain perceptions or sensations (i.e. I can to some extent control when and what thoughts "emerge in consciousness", in other words influence the background landscape that gives rise to thoughts).

Admittedly, this takes effort and practice, and we can't control everything that happens in our minds. But the idea that thoughts simply emerge without us having any role whatsoever, and indeed that "us" is just an illusion created by the brain, is not at all how I experience the world. Sounds like a pure automaton!

I stumbled upon a YouTube comment on a discussion about consciousness/free will that I found fascinating, because it reveals a mind that is strangely foreign to my experience, and I suppose most (?) people:

View attachment 66377

Now, this person might just be confused, but I found this an astonishing thing to say. So thoughts just arise on their own? You cannot think them before you think them? What??

My experience is completely different: sure, some thoughts come and go, but I can also direct them, suppress them, change them, and even consciously create new thoughts. I can also visualize things and direct those visualizations. I can even choose how to experience things, and what thoughts are brought up by certain perceptions or sensations (i.e. I can to some extent control when and what thoughts "emerge in consciousness", in other words influence the background landscape that gives rise to thoughts).

Admittedly, this takes effort and practice, and we can't control everything that happens in our minds. But the idea that thoughts simply emerge without us having any role whatsoever, and indeed that "us" is just an illusion created by the brain, is not at all how I experience the world. Sounds like a pure automaton!
Well I would differentiate between ideas (oh, I could do this!) and thoughts about something (how could I pay less taxes?).

Where do ideas come from?

Especially those that lead to doing something harmful to ourselves or others.

Perhaps it depends on the person's "level" of alignment.

Yeah, and nice comeback, "I don't have a clue what you are saying...'. And then he just repeats his assertion again.

When you live in a pretend world, you get to make up your own rules. This is a pretty common theme that I see now.

I remember years ago, they used to lock up people that got too far away from reality, and could hurt themselves or others. Now they are given the front page, and can gain many like minded followers in the process. At a certain stage, chaos is created, and that is where we are at now. Carefully planned, of course... :whistle:

View attachment 66377

I think they're both confused, given they both seem to agree that there isn't a distinction between consciousness and thought. The free will apologist isn't really serving truth by saying that both (1) your consciousness comes from your brain and (2) your brain has free will (How?) If I was to argue with Jetpack I would refute the central point, namely that thoughts "arise on their own" (only a portion of them do).

It is strange how Jetpack says it's "obvious to most people," yet "most" people have a position on free will quite divergent from his own. I suppose he thinks the rest of the human race should be thankful they have schizoautistics like him to denude their speech and understanding of the tacit and embodied context that prevents automatons from gaming the linguistic and cultural systems of humanity for nefarious purposes.

Back
Top Bottom