Organic portals and reiki?

nzmc

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello everyone

I've been reading wave series and whole Cassiopean experiment for few years now, and decided to start using forum recently.

For start few things about my practice, I had been using Mudras for about 3 years. After few months of using heart mudra and noticing that its really working and I don't have hallucinations / placebo effect I decided to tell some close people about that.
Reactions were mixed - some people tried and confirmed that its working, some ignored topic wholly.

My girlfriend had reiki atunement about 10 years ago, she did Reiki few times to me and thats how I learned about this method and decided to learn it myself.

I had atunement 1 week ago with some classical lineage teacher. I can see some changes in my behaviour, health level, and surroundings right now, but need more time to decide again if I'm not having hallucinations or is it real.

Anyway back to original topic. I've learned about "Organic Portals" ( http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/organic_portals.htm ) term about year ago, since this time I was trying to identify who is OP in my surroundings and who is not.

I was suspecting that one woman is an OP, and her husband is not. however when I was talking to that couple few days ago - after few days of ongoing reiki practice - I felt opposite.

Question for forum Reiki practitioners : do you think that Reiki can help you detect OP nearby?

:welcome: nzmc!

nzmc said:
Question for forum Reiki practitioners : do you think that Reiki can help you detect OP nearby?

I personally don't know if it is possible to do it, but I would highly doubt it, since as I remember to identify an organic portal can take many years. I don't think it is a good idea to judge and divide people who is an organic portal and who is not, because as you experienced yourself you can be wrong. With that you may behave differently if you assume that this person is an organic portal when it is not the case. As written in the last article about organic portals:

To sum up, knowledge of the concept of the organic portal is essential to soul advancement, yet putting that knowledge into action can be problematic. It requires the Seeker to analyse his or her relationships in depth, to see which are draining, and to take action to test the ideas related above in order to free up the energy necessary to develop spiritually. But it is even more important to analyse one’s own self and responsibility (or lack thereof) in the relationships in question. It’s easy to get caught up in the idea that one is “special” and superior to others, to assume one has a soul to speak of, and to project one’s failings onto others. This type of self-importance is a stumbling block on the Way to the development of a soul, and when combined with a desire to “identify the OP” in one’s life, is a recipe for disaster. In fact, as Mouravieff makes clear, in one sense, the potentially souled is in a very similar condition as the OP: his or her centers are not properly developed. In another sense, they are worse off: while their higher centers are functioning, the connection with them has been broken, and their lives are one of struggle – with life and with oneself. Until one has achieved some level of self-development, there is little difference between the OP and the non-OP than the POTENTIAL for a soul. It is still hard work.

Organic Portals Part 1
Organic Portals Part 2

It may be more important to get knowledge about malfunctioning organic portals (i.e. psychopaths) to protect you, but also here it can take a very long time to identify one and a network would also be needed.

Actually, seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Back
Top Bottom