Ordering Books online and Network Support

fabric said:
Does anyone know if www.redpillpress.com is still active? I ordered from there as I am in Canada but haven't had any response over a week. Should I be putting the order through rabbit hole instead? At the redpillpress site they have the wave volumes 1-8 as a set so that was another reason to order from there but not sure if they are still processing orders or not. Is there anywhere I can order the wave as a set?

Hi fabric, sorry about that! Your order was shipped, but I had forgotten to update the order on the website. It should be delivered shortly.

HowToBe said:
I notice that links to the QFG bookstore now lead to The Rabbit Hole. I take it they've been merged?

Correct. Rabbit Hole (and RPP) handle orders from the US. All other countries should order from Pilule Rouge (http://en.pilulerouge.com/).

Hi, I sent an email to Pilule Rouge a few days ago asking whether the books are sent through the national post office or via a private carrier as I would need to provide a different delivery address but I haven't received a reply yet. Would be great to know so that I can place an order. :)

I also very often review the newly updated books on amazon and i must admit that there are some very good and for good price but most of them are expensive and they don't have some engrossing tittle. Plus i always check the reviews from the previous readers before making my final decision.

Hello everybody,
I couldn't offer books online so am going to read what are on the website. As you know there are some of Laura books on the website on the left column. I wish to start reading wave series .. Are wave series books which are on the website on the left column complete ? Or they are summary of books?
Thanks

MoonSun said:
Are wave series books which are on the website on the left column complete ? Or they are summary of books?
Thanks
The website has the complete 72 chapters from the printed books. These chapters are in full on the website, not in summary.

MoonSun said:
Thank you but I had heard that the online ones are condensed versions.

Whoever told you that was wrong, everything that's in the hard copies is in the online series.

I am glad that I bought The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts from Amazon kindle section. I understand more, because now I started read from very beginning of the session. And the Footnotes give me clear understanding in some situations or aftermath.

Example, until today, I was wondering about, did Laura ever found Nordic or Orion?
The answer is, yes she did. Wow, I am so happy for her!

Session March 4, 1995.
A: They are the only ones who can help you defend yourselves against 4th level attack!!!! We give you information....but we are 6th level STO, beings of light, and on this density level there simply is no interference with free will no matter how detrimental to you!!!
Q: (T) 4th density STO beings can actually help in a meaningful way!... Who are these 4th density STO beings that we need to contact?
A: Find an Orion!!!
Q: (J) How?....
A:That is all we can tell you, because it is the limit of informative arena, any further would interfere with free will, so discover[6]

Footnotes[6]
The main thing that occurs to me in retrospect, taking the issue of protection fully into account, as well as the interesting opening, "Luck", is that my husband, Ark, is the incarnated 4D STO beings that I was supposed to begin looking for.

Hello, I will post my question here, I hope I am in the right place ... So, I placed an order on the site of the red pill for the secret history of the world in french. But I did not have confirmation of the order ... On the site in the basket there is a note: awaiting payment, however I did the CB procedure which returned me to PayPal, it had the seems to have worked, but I have a doubt. Can you tell me if my order has been taken into account? Thank you for your reply.

Hello, I will post my question here, I hope I am in the right place ... So, I placed an order on the site of the red pill for the secret history of the world in french. But I did not have confirmation of the order ... On the site in the basket there is a note: awaiting payment, however I did the CB procedure which returned me to PayPal, it had the seems to have worked, but I have a doubt. Can you tell me if my order has been taken into account? Thank you for your reply.
Hi Don Cesar,
Your order is registered and pending since the PayPal payment failed for whatever reason. I assume we're talking about the order placed on February 2nd. You can try to place a new order from scratch (we'd delete the failed one) and choose any payment option that would work, or you can contact us directly at info (at) pilulerouge.com to discuss the best solution.

Back
Top Bottom