OP's and nordic power centres

Aaron r

Jedi Master
Hi everyone,

Do "nordic" OP's have the secret nordic power centres? Also what do the power centres do? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Hi aaron. I'm rather confused by your question. What is a 'nordic OP'? What are 'nordic power centers'?

Hi Anart, In the " The Grail Quest And The Destiny Of Man- Part V-b: The Nordic Covenant and the Coral Castle", the C's talk about that (quote), "The Nordic Covenant was a duality" and "All persons of Nordic heritage hold secret power centres, can be of Darkness, or of Light...".

I was wondering what exactly is the function or purpose of these power centres? What implications does this hold for people of Nordic heritage?

I was also thinking about OP's and the mixing of Adamic and Pre-Adamic genetics to the point where a family could contain both races. My question about "Nordic OP's" was me thinking aloud. If hypothetically there was a family of Nordic heritage containing souled humans and OP's, from what the C's said above, does everyone including OP's, then have the secret power centres?

I was thinking about why Hitler wanted to create an Aryan master race. I think the C's said because this genetic line had less dilution from the original Orion STS Nordics it would make the best physical body for future STS? Does this also have something to do with these secret power centres of Dark or Light in people of Nordic heritage?

I can't remember where, but in the transcripts it talked about Celtic warriors sometimes going into battle naked because there was such a heat build up thay could not stand to wear clothes and something about their heroes having to be bathed in cold water after battle so they could put clothes on because of the heat build up. I was wondering if this was similiar to the Vikings berserker battle rage? Both peoples being from Nordic Heritage does this battle "state" come from the secret power centres?

I don't know if I have gone down a sidetrack here but it is just what has been on my mind.

Cheers Aaron

Thanks aaron, that explains your question much more fully. I don't currently have any objective insight on the matter, but I'm sure if anyone does, they'll chime in.

From what I've read of the transcripts. Nordics are 4th Density creatures who can be either STO or STS (a duality). The STS ones don't tend to hang about much on earth because 4th Density STS don't feel too 'comfortable' here. The STO ones are 'posing' as humans and seem to be able to accomplish that somehow.

OPs are a 'bridge' between 3rd density and 2nd where, one might ask, whether they are an example of a souls evolution 'up a level', so to speak. Perhaps they are trying 3rd density out, to see if they 'like' it? I read somewhere that OPs would do a great deal better (or maybe have it easier?) if they were 'mentored' by STO rather than STS. So, perhaps it isn't all that easy for them here? They tend to 'mirror' the 'higher centers' of Non-OPs (who are currently the 3rd to 4th density 'bridges', the same as an OP is a 'bridge' between 3rd and 2nd.

And then... there is also the Wanderers who (according to C's transcripts) are 5th and 6th density beings who 'incarnate' (or find themselves on Earth and probably don't know what they're doing here!).

Q: (T) Are there 5th density beings there?
A: 5th uses all.
Q: (T) Are there 6th density beings there?
A: Ditto.
Q: (T) Is the 7th density being there?
A: That is union with the One.
And then there are the 'robots', and even the psychopaths who are a very 'interesting' and powerful lot right now.

Now. . . .what are power centers? I'm not sure. I'm taking a guess here, but I would think that the 'power' available to anyone is that of 'the One' (which is 7th Density). And that is available to all. But would everyone WANT it? Would it be like giving a hand grenade to a baby - especially if they were NOT ready?

I think we are ALL connected to 7th density and also to each other, in terms of who is in our environment as well as those densities both above us and below us. I'm not sure, either, what a 'power centers' is. Somehow, I think we all get as much 'power' as is 'good' for us..... in some way or another.

Hi everyone. I have a hypothesis which is centred around the question:

What is the one thing that 4D STO can do that 4D STS can't?

Answer: Inhabit 3D permanently.

My hypothesis is then that humanity is a genetic experiment to produce a 3D body with 4D abilities that 4D Orion STS can inhabit. Basically then they get the best of both worlds from their point of view.

aaron said:
I was also thinking about OP's and the mixing of Adamic and Pre-Adamic genetics to the point where a family could contain both races. My question about "Nordic OP's" was me thinking aloud. If hypothetically there was a family of Nordic heritage containing souled humans and OP's, from what the C's said above, does everyone including OP's, then have the secret power centres?
FWIW :an OP (no higher centers) can be born of non OP's (potential or functioning higher centers) parents, but they don't heritate the higher centers. From what I understood, the secret power centers are higher centers but, just that : secret. These power centers can be of light or darkness, which means the individual possessing them has the choice to polarize according to light or darkness. The C's (or Laura) also mention that these individuals are very strongly polarized (be it light or darkness). Can an OP make a real choice about their orientation, can an OP be consciously, thus strongly polarized ? From the info available about them, it seems they can't. So IMO, OP's couldn't have these secret power centers.
I CAN definitely be wrong, it's just my understanding at the moment.
Again, FWIW :)

Hi everyone. I am going out on a limb here. What if the lizzies were acting under instruction from Orion STS when we took on physicality. They were the sneaky agent sent to carry out the plan not the architect of the plan. I am assuming in an STS hierachy that an underlings agenda (lizzies) is very secondary to the bosses (Orion STS). I have been focussing on the lizzies agenda when in fact the most important is the Orion STS's.

From my understanding when our soul went into the prepared 3D bodies, not only does the body affect our soul but our soul affected the body or most importantly the DNA. The DNA is the "link" between the body and the soul?

My idea is that, was there something in our pre-fall soul matrix that the Orion STS desired for their soul matrix? Maybe you can't just somehow take it at a soul level. So by getting us to take on physical form the Orion STS could harvest DNA they wanted and somehow use it to supplement their own and therefore change their soul matrix?

The reason for them doing this? Possibly, if the end result of the STS cycle is oblivion, the Orion STS is trying to hang on a bit longer? What I find interesting about The Wave is that the C's said it gives people the opportunity to change not only their future but their past as well. Its not really a concept I can grasp but is it an opportunity the Orion STS want to use?

Well here is the transcript which Aaron is refering to:
Q: (L) The first inquiry I have is our situation relating to S___, and the different clues that we have received, and the different observations that I have made myself, and the discussions or the networking interactions that we have had on the subject. Can you tell us anything in a general way, or do we really have to ask specific questions about the subject?
A: SV is storehouse of vital information, clue for you was in name, but you failed to notice!
Q: (L) OK, but S___...
A: This is why the frustration is for you; nothing of value comes without a price!!
Q: (L) Number one, S__ has lied to us. Number two, it seems that she began to demonstrate emotional affect, after we had discussed the fact that there was a serious lack of emotional affect after you had told us that these robot people are people who spend a lot of time alone and have...
A: The price, my dear, continues... The Nordic Covenant was a duality.
Q: (L) S___ comes from that area where you mentioned a Nordic covenant, what is it, Minnesota, she's from Minnesota? Oh, I never made that connection! ... so, when you made mention of the Nordic Covenant, and the banking scandal, was that a double-layered statement to us?
A: Maybe, but you are missing the point! All persons of Nordic heritage hold secret power centers, can be of darkness, or of light... S___ is of Teutonic bloodline leading directly to such super power sources as Thule Society and others, and she is aware of her powers and mission. It is of positive orientation. However, you are being tested by 4th through 6th density forces to determine if you have the strength and wisdom for continuance!
Q: (L) The whole thing just doesn't make sense...
A: And we are the Cassiopaeans, but it is of your will to live as you desire.
Q: (L) Well, Frank is of Nordic extraction. Is he a member of this covenant, also?
A: Maybe.
Q: (F) If so, it's news to me. (Laughs) (L) Do you say she is aware of her mission?
A: Some are. Curious how background is murky, yes!
Q: (L) Yes, that is curious. (V) Something tells me that this can go further... (L) Well, yes, but they were also talking about her birth, and her adoption, and all that kind of thing in another session. Stuff that's so unclear, she doesn't know anything about it, and claims she doesn't. So strange... Is S___ a 'walk-in?'
A: Not correct terminology.
Q: (L) Well, then what is the correct terminology? What is S___?
A: Birthright.
Q: (L) Now, what does that mean?
A: Discover.
Q: (L) Are you saying that when we make mention of the Nordic Covenant and the Thule Society, that there's some possibility that S___ has been programmed, or has layers of programs, and that some part of her program knows what she's doing, and maybe other parts don't?
A: Yes, but this is not a negative thing.
Q: (L) Okay, now let me go a little bit deeper. Could S__ be what you described as a robot person, but programmed for a positive purpose?
A: No, robot "people" do not have bloodlines.
Q: (L) So, this is something that's programmed genetically in a bloodline?
A: Not exactly, those that have the bloodline have the corresponding soul alignment.
Q: (L) We are talking about a genetic bloodline that activates certain abilities and genes that interface with the corresponding soul that has prepared for this manifestation of the bloodline?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is there any significance to the fact that S__ spent all of those years living with the Outlaws Motorcycle gang and this covenant?
A: Yes, and that is what has led and is leading to the destruction of the "Outlaws," a group associated directly with 4th density STS.
Q: (V) Her presence there caused them to break up? It's breaking them; they are all going to jail!
A: Yes and because of circumstances planted by "Agent S___." This is why the perceived lack of emotion connected with that whole situation. Vitale is the bravest human you have ever known! All evidence to the contrary is veil; part of the testing process.
Q: (L) If we're being tested, why are you telling us? (V) So that you do not fail?
A: Yes. Vital that you do not fail.
Q: (V) Is SV aware that ...
Q: (V) Is there a pivotal word that might break this open to a clearer understanding?
A: Discover.
Q: (L) Now, when we were flying back home, and we were flying through that storm, was that storm, which began before we left, and we flew through it on the way back, was that a byproduct or bleedthrough of a battle between the forces?
Q: (L) Was it trying to harm us in any way, because we had to fly through it, and couldn't fly over it? I mean, even the pilot was worried, and he had been flying for years!
Q: (L) Ok, so how are we supposed to react to this situation?
A: Up to you.
Q: (L) OK, we knew that was coming. It wouldn't have been a good night without it! Well, ok, I'm going to trust you guys, and I'm going to go with the flow, and I'm going to assume that you are right, and I'm going to assume that this is for the best and for the good, and I'm going to stop my knee jerk reactions, and stop worrying about such things.
A: Suggest you look before you leap. All can be wrong in their quick judgments, whether the result be acceptance or rejection. All is not as it seems... Remember, those that come into your group, or your circle of influence can be different than you think.
Q: (L) You said we were being tested. Tested for what?
A: Continuance.
Q: (L) Continuance of what?
A: All.
Q: (L) Continuance of all. Ok, and we are being tested through S___?
A: Currently.
Q: (L) Are you saying that what we have been considering attacks were just tests?
A: The ones associated with Vitale. And no, all with that name are not of this orientation, but this clue was installed for you. Open to all possibilities. Rigidity does not pay!
Q: (L) I am not comfortable with this information about S___. It seems to be contradictory to everything I can observe and feel.
A: Worry not further! Discomfort is not necessarily danger, and is indicative of growth and learning. So, proceed and celebrate!!
From this extract we can see that they are not talking about 4th density beings, but 3rd density (thus non-OP) people of "nordic heritage". What exactly the power centers do, I don't know, but it seems like they have something to do with fulfilling some kind of mission (which can "be of darkness or of light"). Just from the context of the above, I don't think we are talking about higher centers. Here is an excerpt from Jupiter, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, andthe Return of the Mongols:
Laura said:
There are behavioral clues to the different natures of the two polarities, and it seems that the real reason that those who are of the so-called Aryan bloodlines, often "rise to the top" in many cultures for the simple reason that they have more potent "power cells" - mitochondria - that energize their bodily functions, producing greater "heat" and activity. This "rising to the top" can be positive, or it can be negative.

Back
Top Bottom