One of my furry companions has passed

Alejo :hug2:

Your Hero was indeed a lovely little boy, and fwiw, I've stood where you have stood so many times, and it is gut-wrenching each time when making the decision. There is this very profound link between our furry loved ones, and really it is beyond words, and sometimes we are called upon to be the immediate bridge to help them on their journey - it is an unsaid pledge we make with them out of deep love and kindness when they come into our lives.

You honored your pledge to Hero while holding him in your heart and memories, and he will wait for you in reunion one day.

I also wish to offer my condolences! :flowers: We had a doggy visitor the other day
(what a charming animal!) and I was thinking how great it would be to be a dog in a good home. They truly enjoy the simple things in life and give such joy to one. I hope you take comfort in that.
I also think you did the right thing; that he was asking to be released. Best wishes to you!

Hero looks and sounds like such a sweet puppy! You did the right thing, Alejo, and he is probably grateful that you helped him end the suffering in his little body. He'll be around you for a while, most likely, since he had such a good life next to you. :hug2:

Sorry for the loss of your special 2D friend @Alejo. It sounds like you did your best for him. Sometimes I think taking care of our pets makes us better in other ways too. :hug:
Absolutely! Pets are guides and teachers. And they are stoics. They teach us to accept what it is, specially death. Many lessons they teach us, even a little mouse can be a teacher.

Absolutely! Pets are guides and teachers. And they are stoics. They teach us to accept what it is, specially death. Many lessons they teach us, even a little mouse can be a teacher.

One day who knows how far our pets may advance in the future. Maybe they will teach us calculus. Mickey, the math teacher.

Session 31 May 1997:
Q: What are consciousness energy directors?

A: Compare yourself to your backyard denizen. How do each of you view calculus?

Q: Well, I don't know exactly what calculus is, but I know it is important. I never thought I was able to learn such things, so I didn't try. But, I think it is important, and someday I will know something about it. I am sure that the dog would not only think it is not useful, he would not even be aware of it. How does that relate to consciousness energy directors?

A: All in nature seeks balance. One day, so to speak, "Percy" will indeed have an opinion of calculus.

So sorry for your loss Alejo. I can understand your loss, having lost two beloved cats. It's as though a part of your heart has been wrenched from you, they are so innocent, they offer us unconditional love in their own way.

Their memory will always remain in your heart, a memory that can be looked upon with love and care. Don't feel guilt, for the loss of Heros life, you gave and recieved love, In this day and age, that is a gift.

Back
Top Bottom