One account

This is what I know.

I have a close friend who was at the Pentagon that day. This person was working in the physical plant building (which controls all the vital utilities of the Pentagon structure) located in the parking lot. This person knows another worker who happened to be looking out towards the general direction of the strike at the time of the attack. This person saw a bright white flash and then the explosion and fire. White flash is not consistent with the crash of a large passenger jetliner. Of course, neither of them privately believe that a large passenger jetliner crashed into the Pentagon.

After the attack, all the regular workers at the physical plant building were ejected for the next week or so as it was taken over by the FEMA/FBI types. Tons of debris were summarily incinerated there (as that building houses the Pentagon's on site incinerator).

I'm sure someday, many others there that day will eventually tell their story.

Yes this has been adressed in many articles out there, this one the best I've found in my research: _http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/analysis/conclusions/explosion.html

Cordite or C4 has a white explosion not kerosne

Where any bodies found?

on_strike_usaexpat said:
This is what I know.

I have a close friend who was at the Pentagon that day. This person was working in the physical plant building (which controls all the vital utilities of the Pentagon structure) located in the parking lot. This person knows another worker who happened to be looking out towards the general direction of the strike at the time of the attack. This person saw a bright white flash and then the explosion and fire. White flash is not consistent with the crash of a large passenger jetliner. Of course, neither of them privately believe that a large passenger jetliner crashed into the Pentagon.

After the attack, all the regular workers at the physical plant building were ejected for the next week or so as it was taken over by the FEMA/FBI types. Tons of debris were summarily incinerated there (as that building houses the Pentagon's on site incinerator).

I'm sure someday, many others there that day will eventually tell their story.

I still stand 100% behind this account.

I can also say my doubts weeks after this day (I did not hear my friend's account until more than a year later) changed my one year experiment in international living primarily for personal reasons into one of a statement of conscience and permanent change of lifestyle.

BTW, I am "expat in chile" in your articles section.

!Fuerza por la verdad!

Back
Top Bottom