Omri, David, Yahweh and the Moabite Stele

EsoQuest said:
The thing is, even if people in the rest of the world don't wake up, one day the poopoo will hit the fan to the extent that there will be those left who will. For the "chosen", huddling together on a giant sacrificial altar, that may not be an option. Time will tell, but if things don't change the next "holocaust" may well be their last.
I agree with what you just wrote. And actually, I truly hope that I'll be able to leave this country before the final preparations for "sacrifice" will begin. I don't want and don't think that it should be MY lesson. Will try to avoid it if possible. But I still hope something will change, although don't see it happening in a nearest future. I have a very strange feeling, like this country don't have future, like it's exists on borrowed time. But what I am feeling possibly not what "will happen" but what is "programmed to happen", like it is a frequency envelope of this country.

I find this "tied solidarity" strangling me more and more. Pretty sick of it actually. And as EQ mentioned in another post, because I also refuse to accept the rules of this environment, I get pretty negative subconsiousness vibes from those who are unfortunately physically close to me. I try to be "transparent" on the outside, but apparently you can't fool the higher self of others ;) But I am managing well enough, although it's much harder with females (I am also female). Rules and social programming is much deeper and nastier when it concernes females. They feel that I am not one of them, and they don't like it at all, but hide it under fake "ampathy" and "being nice" program. Their energy actually reveal pretty well their true feelings. And I am tired to give false attention because social rules say I "have to" and because I am trying to avoid unnessesary and useless confrontations with the system... Sorry for a little "whining", just one of those days. :)

Extirpating oneself from the strong magnetism that a cultural consciousness exerts upon the mind of an individual is a feat. Doing so in face of an ancient people that bears much history and who's members have such powerful psychic and karmic ties with one another is nearly an Herculean task for most and is commendable.

It is an absolute necessity in the process of repossessing oneself and one has to be admired for showing the ability of supporting, containing, the internal stress this positioning generates.

This is also the only way someone can see objectively outside of the collective truths of the group and espouse a more universal lucidity.

A group will not take it lightly to see its components peel away and will do whatever is necessary to retain the right to the individual's consciousness. Like a mother will do all she can to retain her kids within the family circle. On the other hand, because they share the same view, even if polarized within a particular frame of mind, the individuals that belong to that group are likely to share a common fate. They share the karma of that group while they support the personality of that group until they have the energy to disenfranchise themselves from it.

Richard

Back
Top Bottom