Omri, David, Yahweh and the Moabite Stele

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
From Who Wrote the Bible and Why:
Let me emphasize that the Omride dynasty is referred to by Hazael as the "House of David." Why? Was Omri, in fact, the "Beloved" of Yahweh? Or was the House of the Beloved originally the Beloved of another "god?"
Here are a few points of importance I gathered from this section of Secret History:
-the only references to the House of David refer to the Northern Kingdoms of Israel (not the Judah in the South, as would be expected)
-Omri seems to be the 'real' David
-Omri seems to be the 'real' Abraham (uniting the the disparate tribes of the region)

Now, in regards to the above quote, I've got a question. In the Moabite Stele (mentioned in the same excerpt, containing one of the only 2 contemporary references of the House of David) there is a reference to Yahweh.

http://www.bible-history.com/resource/ff_mesha.htm
http://www.giwersworld.org/ancient-history/moab-trans.phtml

I took the vessels of Yahweh, and I presented them before the face of Chemosh.
How do we reconcle the Northern "Elohim" tradition with this Yahweh reference?

I would say that the mention of Yahweh just may indicate that the stone is a forgery. Apparently, the provenance and authenticity of the stone is still being debated. See this discussion here:

http://www.iidb.org/vbb/printthread.php?t=116191

..especially when one considers that other archaeological evidence does not support the worship of Yahweh in Northern Israel.

That seems possible. Thanks for the link to that thread. If it is a fake, that just leaves the one reference to David, I believe. The Tel Dan inscription says BYTDWD, not BYT-DWD, implying it could just be another word. For example, the discussion here: http://www.evcforum.net/cgi-bin/dm.cgi?action=msg&f=1&t=200&m=1

Another major problem would be the translation of "bytdwd". I'm sure you know that in biblical references to the "House of David" it is always written as two words "bet David", as are contemporary names of dynasties in Syria and Mesopotamia (Bit Adina, Bit Gusi etc. ).

When "bytdwd" is written in one word this is identical to how a place name would be written, Bethel, Bethlehem, Beth-Shean, so the "House of David" could be a reference to a place known as "House of David" just as Bethel is known as "House of God".
So if this is just a reference to "David's house," then it seems we have NO references to David. If this is so, perhaps it's presense on the Moabite Stele and the Tel Dan were more an example of the Theseus/Perseus "typo" of Fulcanelli... Clues to make the connection to Omri's history?

One thing that is obvious is that the Jews' "claim" to Israel is based on the decree of "their god." They managed to make "their god" the "god of the West" via Christianity, when, in fact, it seems that the truth of Christianity is that it was "started" by a non-Jew who was approaching the problems of society in a way that was quite contrary to Judaism.

In any event, this hoax has been pulled off - that Jesus was a Jew and Christianity is the "new covenant" of Judaism - and the "one god" shtick has dominated the West ever since. And so, there is support for Israel to "own" a piece of real estate which, by all moral and logical and reasonable standards, they never, EVER, had a right to "own."

So, since their whole political/territorial justification stands or falls on this claim, it's only to be expected that there will be a LOT of scurrilous attempts made to justify it.

Can you imagine any other tribe or group on the planet claiming a country because their "god" gave it to them? And then, having anybody else on the planet taking that claim seriously?

Maestra Laura Posited To Us:

"Can you imagine any other tribe or group on the planet claiming a country because their "god" gave it to them? And then, having anybody else on the planet taking that claim seriously?"

In response I shall cite the one example available from a much more recent and fully recorded portion of history. The American Indians DID state precisely these points: That the Lands they inhabited were sacred to them, and had been given for all to care for by the Great Maker; that all of the Earth was the Body of their Mother and thereby a Divine, Living and Holy Being, not to be claimed and owned by any humans, but to be shared in harmony by all. They offered to share and were slaughtered.

The historical records show exactly what treatment their pleas for their Sacred lands, their Ways of Life, the Earth Mother, their religions and their very survival met with. Yes?

But Israel is permitted to get away with such claims based not in a current and continuous occupation of the lands in question, archeologically proven for at least 10,000 years back, as was the case for the Native Americans. No, Israel can do this upon a "factual" record existing only in a possibly forged and largely derivative set of writings only some 2,500 years old, at the most, and unsupported, as yet, by any corroboration in the large volumes of historical records that have been unearthed from other nations co-extant in the same areas in antiquity. Their claims, found only in their own religious writings have not once been solidly confirmed by the massive archeological searching done to date, which has been going on almost without ceasing since Napoleon's Reign, nearly all of it undertaken with the specific goal of proving those religious writings to be historically valid.

How extraordinary.

Actualy, most of the secular Israelis claim that they have the right to this land not because "God promised it's" to them or it was written in ancient writings. They say that it is their right because UN gave them this land. And they occupy it by law. Also, during the last conflict with religious part of society, when they refused to leave occupied lands, most of Israelis condemned their actions and called them to end the sharade and leave those lands. They call religious side - fanatic and a desease among Israel people. But in the same time, they are brainwhashed to see Palestinians as their major problem because they have a complete trust in military. This is not at all simple.
There are many people here who want peace and do no think that Yahwer is their god. But this jewish solidarity is very deep inside them, so lot of times they see the world as "them and us".

Keit said:
But this jewish solidarity is very deep inside them, so lot of times they see the world as "them and us".
Seems like a setup to me. You have this pervading pseudo-Christian "prophecy" of rivers of blood in Istael, you have Bush claiming all his warring is for Israel (like he's saying it's all their fault), and you have this reversal of the historic precedence where the Muslims and Jew used to get along far more than Christians did with anyone.

There is a constant finger pointing on Jews that is mostly promoted by the PTB rather than any grass roots antisemitism, and a situation where a large population was literally herded to Israel (with the PTB making sure that herding would take place), and a costant theme of recurring sacrifice and scapegoating. Sacrifice for whome, however. It all reminds me of the Yom Kippur ritual of the two goats, where one was burdened with the sins of the people and sent to die in the desert (Muslims) and the other remained pure and was killed for God (Jews). The question here is, who is the priest and to what end this sacrifice?

We are truly moved to think of Israel in terms of religion, and the PTB constantly places the issue in terms of religion, while the people there are quite secular and think of things in terms of finders keepers, even though the finders are really takers regardless if the UN backed them up. The fact is Muslims and Jews have coexisted peacefully in the past. What would happen if the Jews overcame their paranoia, overthrew their government and became incorporated with the Palestinians in one nation? I know, when hell freezes over, but I think such a thing if the PTB could not reverse it would result in immediate extermination of everyone in the area.

It seems to be important to the PTB that Israelites remain isolated and in fear, like caged animals. On the other hand, it seems to me the population of Israel seems to buy into the PTB story all too easily. I wonder if people there suspect that a setup may be involved, besides the Vatican conspiracies of Chamish of course?

Interesting and relevant tie in on this here as well...

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1308

EsoQuest said:
It all reminds me of the Yom Kippur ritual of the two goats, where one was burdened with the sins of the people and sent to die in the desert (Muslims) and the other remained pure and was killed for God (Jews). The question here is, who is the priest and to what end this sacrifice?
Yom Kippur is a very interesting issue on itself. Just imagine (from energy transfer aspect) lot of people (and I mean a LOT, because most of secular jews also fast on this day) deprive themself from food for one reason - to get forgiveness from Yahweh, to clean their sins by fasting. During this day, you can feel a very heavy and almost negative energy. And during this day I get an impression: sit still and don't get noticed. It's like a feast for Yahwer egregor.

EsoQuest said:
We are truly moved to think of Israel in terms of religion, and the PTB constantly places the issue in terms of religion, while the people there are quite secular and think of things in terms of finders keepers, even though the finders are really takers regardless if the UN backed them up.
Exactly so. Most of Israelis sick of "Jewish Orthodox blood/money suckers" and don't buy anymore any of "end of world" or arrival of the Mashiah BS. They actually try to get rid of any religious influence and call it "Religious Coercion". Political religious leaders portrayed as deceivers and those who get money by extortion. Yahweh get a very negative reaction those days in Israel. So PTB push in another direction. Palestinian or "us vs them"/antisemitic direction and of course tradition (example: Yom Kippur fasting) so called "light version" of Judaism that activated only during Holidays/ family gatherings. "We have to be together, because there is no other place for us in the world" program.

EsoQuest said:
The fact is Muslims and Jews have coexisted peacefully in the past. What would happen if the Jews overcame their paranoia, overthrew their government and became incorporated with the Palestinians in one nation?
Almost impossible to ever happen. I know people who are very open minded and "free thinkers", but even they say that
"This is our country. We got the right to live here after lifes of 6 million jews were taken. We fought for it, we died for it, we have a right to be here, because we got this country by international law.
This land never belonged to Palestinians, there are not wellcomed or liked even in other Arab contries. King Hussein got rid of them using guns and helicopters, so they came here, claiming that they have right for lands they abandoned in the past by choice. So, we gave them land, but they want all the country, including Jerusalem. No way. And when we are willing to give land, we get terror attacks in return. They know no reason or logic. This is just their mentality. So, untill nothing drastic is going to change, it's either us or them, this is our sad reality."

EsoQuest said:
It seems to be important to the PTB that Israelites remain isolated and in fear, like caged animals. On the other hand, it seems to me the population of Israel seems to buy into the PTB story all too easily. I wonder if people there suspect that a setup may be involved, besides the Vatican conspiracies of Chamish of course?
No. And even if there are (few) people who suspect such setup, they don't share it with others.
I tried to pass this idea to my friends, but they simply can't see any logic in such possibility. They ask. "Why? Why should any countly do such thing to it's own citizens. This is completely illogical. Palestinians do enough trouble to themselfs, there is no need for any "external" help. Of course not from Israel intelligence, that doing such hard work to protect our country from so many enemies".
Well, as you can see, such probability for co-existence is of no-existence.
Lot of them pro-American ("America is our best friend!") and Anti French ("All the Frenchies antisemitic. Hate us, so we hate them!") Here, take a look on a perfect example of such approach (Israel against the whole world):
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3244719,00.html
Read the talkbacks.

Of course, on both sides there are exceptions. There are people who want change, but there is not enough critical mass in order actually to create this change. But maybe with time. The problem is, there is not enough time

Keit said:
"This land never belonged to Palestinians, there are not wellcomed or liked even in other Arab contries. King Hussein got rid of them using guns and helicopters, so they came here, claiming that they have right for lands they abandoned in the past by choice."
Keit, how do you respond to this? I've got an co-worker who used the exact line on me a year ago, but I wasn't familiar enough with the history to comment. Is this the history of Palestine as presented by Joan Peters in "From Time Immemorial" (which Finkelstein has torn apart)? Do you think there's any use in confronting him on it?

hkoehli said:
Keit, how do you respond to this? I've got an co-worker who used the exact line on me a year ago, but I wasn't familiar enough with the history to comment. Is this the history of Palestine as presented by Joan Peters in "From Time Immemorial" (which Finkelstein has torn apart)? Do you think there's any use in confronting him on it?
Sorry, I haven't read the this book. Frankly, most of the sources I read in Hebrew or people who lived here since creation of this country, talk about Palestinians fleeing and leaving their houses after British started military actions as a result of terror attacks by Jewish resistance. According to those sources, despite insurances from future Israelies that Palestinians have nothing to fear or run away from, they decided to leave their homes. So, as EQ said - finders - keepers.
But if you wish to get more researched answer, I'll have to look in newspapers archives from this period Something I actually planned to do years ago and "forgot" because politics was never my glass of wine ;)
I think that history is so distorted on both sides, brainwashing so deeply rooted also on both sides. That all of the sides have enough blood on their hands (example: Rabin or Arafat), so I prefer to look on a simple human factor. What is happening right NOW and what we can change right now. And I don't buy this cliche "sons pay for the sins of their fathers".

Check out this thread http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1322

It describes how Israel has nuclear missles pointed at Europe. On the one hand Israelites are pushed into greater paranoia and isolation and an "everyone is out to get us" mentality, and on the other everyone else is pushed to believe "Israel is out to get us".

Consider also the Illuminati and Christian propaganda regarding the temple in Jerusalem, and the Illuminati mythos of human sacrifice regarding that temple. The word scape-goat actually is derived from the ancient Yin Kippur sacifice. And we know one need not have some kind of Satanic ritual for modern sacrifices. A war suffices. And the cliche "sons pay for the sins of the fathers" going all the way back to original sin, falls quite nicely in this pattern.

So was the promotion of Israel, among other reasons, designed as an elaborate sequence of events ending in a sacrifice that will usher the real NWO? What seems to be happening NOW is that Pathocrats are playing all sides for suckers.

Psychopaths and pathocrats are primarily actors and manipulators. The Greek word for actor is hypocrite, and even their love of ritual is a love of hypocrisy (acting/perverse drama). And the success of this drama requires that everyone play the part, including the patsies (majority). It seems to me it's not just about starting wars or enslaving people. There is a method to the madness, and it seems the madness depends on all aspects of the method working like clockwork.

One need not deal with the glorified Cryptocratic presentations to wake up and refuse to play the game, just to know that the set up goes beyond simple brute force, and rather entails an elaborate leading of the sheep in certain directions toward that particular chasm among others that the PTB believe will give them total dominion in the end.

It seems, however, that Israel suffers from the same hypnosis that Americans do with 9/11. A tough nut to crack indeed, especially if the people believe that being patsies (believing in their monopoly on suffering, which has turned into a special priviledge) is part of their historic identity.

Just want to share with you something. We had today our 58'th independence day. And during this day, all the Israel internet had "national pride" articles about Israelies nature and achievements. And I spotted one of those and saw something interesting. Apparently, there are indeed people who can see what is going on, but of course - there is still not enough critical mass to change, but I hope it will be one day. I find this opinion really informative. She is really nailing it down, when she tell her opinion about this nation.

By Ariana Melamed (translated from Hebrew)

The whole world is against us.

Most of the citizens of one small country, absolutely sure that the fact of their existence is like a bone in a humanity throat. The more logical assessment is, that the rest of the world is not really interested in what is going on in this country, except for more or less violent events that happen here. But the "chosen ones" just can't accept this really simple fact. We have a feeling of historical persecution of beaten and victims before this country seeped into Zionist platform and became haunted concept of nation, accessorized with large army and lot of achievements. And all of this is forgotten, while the rest of the "world", no matter where, speaks another criticism about the behaviour of the "chosen ones". And in order to balance the feeling, we created the concept of "UN- shmuen" or in broader version: "No matter what "Goim" will say, matter what Jews will do about it". If we will look on this phenomena from outside, it almost touches the heart with it's ridicilousy and inner controversy. But this also allow the whole local nation to experience the broad range of feelings of chronical haunted nation and also of "toy-megalomaniac feeling", and point it toward any available "Goj" (non-jew). And if it's not enough, and if the Goj is really big and threating, we can always call him "Amalek". (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek For jews is an example of the first "natzi behaviour")

Holocaust jokes.

We are the only ones who allowed to say them. Including jewish cartoons, racist generalizations about any jew, criticism about deeds or failures of Israel country. If we will hear even one Holocaust joke from a non jew, we have another confirmation that the whole world is against us.

Thanks for posting that, Keit - it's a window into what is going on that we would never see otherwise - and very interesting, as well.

I think there are two types of solidarity: endogenous solidarity and exogenous solidarity. The first is a forging of sincere bonds in a group that shares common ideals. The second is a reaction to an external threat. In the first the bonds are between people, generated by who these people are. In the second cohesion in the group is maintained because external pressure holds it together.

In exogenous solidarity the enemy of mine enemy is my friend and when all share a common enemy all are friends.

In Israel/Palestine it is obvious that the Palestinians are suffering much more than the Hebrews, who by an large enjoy a comfortable standard of living in comparison. When everyone else is your enemy, then those around you are like brothers and sisters.

And so exogenous solidarity maintains itself and is dependent on the existence of the "enemy". And regardless how the PTB manipulate things, the Hebrews of Israel themselves seem to be addicted to this "toy-megalomaniac feeling", which is similar to the feeling the Nazis engendered in the German people and all fascists try to promote in their populations (USA included) to keep them divided from greater humanity.

The difference with the US is that there the fascist experiment has gone a step further in promoting division within a population divided from the rest of the world, down to the level of the family unit. Even intimate human relationships are attacked as the article on "teledildonics" reveals in another thread:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1223

The point is that exogenous solidarity is VERY dangerous to the people who choose to adopt it, no matter how warm and fuzzy it makes them feel with each other as they face the "common foe". And it seems to go beyond reason in a world where the perspective of the rest of the world is generally available to any local population.

Ariana Melamed said:
Most of the citizens of one small country, absolutely sure that the fact of their existence is like a bone in a humanity throat. The more logical assessment is, that the rest of the world is not really interested in what is going on in this country, except for more or less violent events that happen here. But the "chosen ones" just can't accept this really simple fact. We have a feeling of historical persecution of beaten and victims before this country seeped into Zionist platform and became haunted concept of nation, accessorized with large army and lot of achievements. And all of this is forgotten, while the rest of the "world", no matter where, speaks another criticism about the behaviour of the "chosen ones". And in order to balance the feeling, we created the concept of "UN- shmuen" or in broader version: "No matter what "Goim" will say, matter what Jews will do about it".
So the opinion of the rest of the world is known, but seems to generate cognitive dissonance and a sense that the "feeling" of everyone else must be "balanced". This reveals a stubborn reluctance to release the "chosen ones" title, even though as Keit mentioned the Hebrew people of Israel are much more secular than religious.

So what this amounts to is not a title given by any god, but stubborn Nationalism pure and simple. From one side of the telescope (the wrong end) this makes every one else seem anti-semitic, but from the other side it is the Nationalists who suffer from hyper-semitic fanaticism. And what is interesting is that the nomenclature used to describe this nationalism is not objective at all.

Hebrew semites are a minority in a vaster Muslim semitic population. Isrealites are secular, yet grasp to a purely religious concept of being "chosen", "Holocaust" literally means "total buring", and describes the suffering of many many peoples throughout, yet these are set aside for the monopolistic purposes of one small group. This monopolization is like spitting in the face of everyone else's suffering, and is the same if not worse than any denial of the suffering of this one little group.

And the price this group may end up paying for the privelidge and comfort of patting each other on the back and feeling superior is right next to the price imposed on all those other peoples who have also endured Holocausts. And the rest of humanity is pressured to deny the sacred memory and beneficial lessons that such wide-spectrum suffering (as an earmark of the human condition, and not the exclusive heritage of one group) can provide. So while a few are punished for "Holocaust denial", who will "punish" those who deny to the rest of the world the right to honor the lessons of their own past?

This anti-goyism is not just predjudice caused by fear and insecurity. It is hubristic addiction to the luxuries of selfish arrogance on a national scale. And one cannot but pity those who cling to such concepts because they are encouraged by those in power they consider their protectors to be the ultimate suckers, lemmings stubbornly running toward the abyss.

The thing is, even if people in the rest of the world don't wake up, one day the poopoo will hit the fan to the extent that there will be those left who will. For the "chosen", huddling together on a giant sacrificial altar, that may not be an option. Time will tell, but if things don't change the next "holocaust" may well be their last.

Back
Top Bottom