Old alien footage released today on youtube

Laurentien2

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Released May 2, 2011, a short clip of a gray from Zeta reticuli that may have been captured at Roswell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I7eBt5IsD8&feature=player_embedded

I don't either know whether it's real or not... :huh: but here's my thoughts:

The thing about it is that it looks kind of cute, when usually those huge black eyes creep me out. In this video, the eyes are not once shown clearly, and they are kind of overshadowed. And to me the blink seems some miliseconds shorter than what would need to close huge grey eyes. Just my blink, fwiw.

This is from the AllNewsWeb that posted it on youtube:

_http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999543.php

Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com

Old footage showing a “grey” type alien who might have been a survivor of the Roswell UFO crash that occurred over sixty years ago in New Mexico has been released onto the Internet. The black and white clip is allegedly part of a much larger collection of footage that was filmed by government agents working on top secret UFO and alien matters between the years 1942 and 1969. Only a fraction of the much longer 180 minute archive of footage has been released thus so far.

The people or person who leaked the footage alleges to have done so anonymously as a precaution to ensure their safety. The alien seen in the video is clearly humanoid and is said to originate from the nearby Zeta Reticuli star system. As can be seen he is wearing the tight fitting space suit so commonly described by those who have experienced close encounters with aliens

It is this publication's believe that this footage is genuine and this is yet another deliberate leak attesting to government knowledge on the UFO issue on the road to to an official announcement of knowledge of alien visitors to Earth.

If somebody wanted to publicize these archives, why give only a minute of it and not the whole thing?

:offtopic: for some reason i was reminded of this from another thread:

Cassandra said:
Large eyes and small noses also appeal to men as they " trigger massive paternal reactions in the brains and confer a powerful desire to touch, embrace and protect. The most attractive women are those with baby faces" from Allan and Barbara Pease in "Why Men Lie and Women Cry".

:whistle:

SAO said:
Real or not, it's creepy. Especially when the thing seems to blink..

Yeah it sure gave me the creeps too. :/

Alana said:
If somebody wanted to publicize these archives, why give only a minute of it and not the whole thing?

That was exactly my thought as well.

ADDED: After watching it a couple more times, I kind of think it looks CG with graney special effects added. It's not that hard to make realistic stuff in CG these days...

I think its most likely fake. A few things:

1. The way it moves is very characteristic of CGI characters, its very stiff and unreal.

2. What kind of film stock was this supposed to be shot on? I looks like it was shot on a camera from the 1800s with the fuzzy sides and the frames flickering in and out. And yet there's a very modern timestamp in the bottom corner, except the time stamp is being effected by the quality of the film. Those kinds of time stamps are digitally added after the fact and should not be affected by the film as though it were something the camera is recording.

3. The fuzzy effect on the frames does not seem to bother the alien at all. In a real old film, showing this kind of fuzziness, the lightest lights in the picture should be a little blown out, and the edges not quite as well defined.

The filters on the video create an effect like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xKCH86n2aY something shot with technology 60 years prior to this video.

blindpsychic said:
I think its most likely fake. A few things:

1. The way it moves is very characteristic of CGI characters, its very stiff and unreal.

2. What kind of film stock was this supposed to be shot on? I looks like it was shot on a camera from the 1800s with the fuzzy sides and the frames flickering in and out. And yet there's a very modern timestamp in the bottom corner, except the time stamp is being effected by the quality of the film. Those kinds of time stamps are digitally added after the fact and should not be affected by the film as though it were something the camera is recording.

3. The fuzzy effect on the frames does not seem to bother the alien at all. In a real old film, showing this kind of fuzziness, the lightest lights in the picture should be a little blown out, and the edges not quite as well defined.

The filters on the video create an effect like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xKCH86n2aY something shot with technology 60 years prior to this video.

Good points, all.

Did they even use that kind of numbering font in the 40's?

CGI puppets are really hard to get right. There's a term in computer animation called, "Uncanny Alley" -The closer you get to realism, the more little deviations from what a real image would look like become obvious to the viewer, making the subject appear 'uncanny'. This is one of the reasons animation companies stick to clearly pretend characters; it's just too much effort to fake reality.

But who knows. If there's one thing I've learned around here, it's that my perceptions only ever offer a general yardstick and that without networking, it's really easy to fool myself. But my initial reaction to this is, "College student short film."

I don't think it's real.
I am not creeped out by his looks, I just want to show him the exit and even if he shows me his puppy eyes, shoo shoo out of here !!
The grainy and dirty aspect of the video could be used easily to hide any CGI default imho.

it looks nothing like an alien from the famous alien autopsy video, and if I am not mistaken Cs said that one was real. I tend to agree with others- looks like CGI to me

As blindpsychic, I think it's CGI. The animations are straight out of a videogame cinematic sequence !

Herr Eisenheim said:
it looks nothing like an alien from the famous alien autopsy video, and if I am not mistaken Cs said that one was real. I tend to agree with others- looks like CGI to me

If I'm not mistaken, they said that one was a gray/human hybrid.

What's the image of the last seven seconds? The elliptic thing and shadow?

I too I'm inclined to think it's CGI-ed, although done quite nicely, this one.

Approaching Infinity said:
Herr Eisenheim said:

September 9, 1995

Q: (L) Well, on the subject of abduction: we watched a film on television, Monday the 28th, that was a purported video of an alien autopsy, or, more correctly, an autopsy on an alien
body. Was this, in fact, an alien?
A: How do you define "alien?"
Q: (L) Was it a being other than a naturally born human on this planet as we know human beings?
A: That is correct.
Q: (L) It was other than a naturally born human?
A: Correct.
Q: (L) Okay. What kind of a being was this?
A: Hybrid.
Q: (L) What was it a hybrid of - combining what elements?
A: Cybergenetic creatures you refer to as "Grays," and earth human such as yourself, third density. So, in essence, it was a hybridization of a 3rd density and 4th density being.

Q: (L) Okay, was this a 4th density being.
A: No. If you listen to the response - it was a 3rd and 4th density being.

Personally I'm not sure what it is but when it blinked I thought if it blinks it would be a hybrid.

Also didn't get the creeped out feeling while watching it.

Windmill knight said:
What's the image of the last seven seconds? The elliptic thing and shadow?

I too I'm inclined to think it's CGI-ed, although done quite nicely, this one.

I don't know but it's curious, isn't.

Approaching Infinity said:
Herr Eisenheim said:

This one look so child like that I thought that it may be an hybrid as well, just a different model.
Real or not, it's good food for the gray huger.

The impression I get is that its fake. Along with the super grainy effect (looks more 1900s than 1950s) what's up with the addition of the machine noise over the top, that has to be an addition purely for effect.

There are a lot of disclosure going on nowadays, and I wouldn't be surprised if this is the real deal. But looking at the roswell autospy and this one it does make you question. The Roswell is much clearer and longer, while this one is shadowy and dark, you can barely see the alien face as clear as you see it in roswell. Maybe they filmed it with different camera's, but if it is was filmed under the same people why film this one with a different type of camera, if it was filmed with a different camera? the Cassiopaeans did say there were more than one crash. so, maybe this could be a different group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzmmlaZ9b9I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I7eBt5IsD8&feature=player_embedded

Back
Top Bottom