Oil Spill Alabama Blog

Nawd

Dagobah Resident
This is my attempt to make people more aware of bioenzymes, maybe get with local officials, meet other concerned citizens and discuss ways to clean up oil in delicate marshes and wetlands. Maybe even start an organization.

http://gulfcoastoilspillalabama.blogspot.com/2010/06/oil-spill-clean-up-real-solution.html

I'll be correcting any spelling errors and adding on over the next few weeks.

Hi Dawn. I like that blog post.
It reminded me of that segment on bioenzymes that Glenn Beck did the other night. Hope it works out. Keep us posted through the blog or whatever! :)

Good job Dawn.!.!.!
If more people would just get off their arse and DO something like you are, I KNOW this would be a better world. Good Luck and Blessings on your endeavor.!.!.!
Work on your thick skin because sad to say, some jerks are gonna talk krap. Be steadfast and remember, those who speak krap usually have an agenda or are just ignorant and sometimes are just plain stoopid.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Hey everyone,

I updated the blog again, with links to what is really going on with the air quailty, the possible links to earth quakes, etc. I do have a few readers, so I hope they too will understand that we are way over our head. I love the idea of the project, but not a one peice of art sold, no donations towards the project, which taught me a great lesson. It's not the direction I need to be looking for the safty of my family. I take 'signs' very seriously.

Although I understand my thought processes of attempting something really cool (buying my own bucket of biomicrobes to demonstrate to the local governments) I also did the research that suggests that biomediation would also rob oxygen from the other animals that are struggling to survive. PH levels in soil and water would have to be tested. Also, what would I be putting these microbes through, personally, if the Corexit(s) compounds/methane/various other dangerous deadly compounds would kill them?

Now I have to try and save some funds for money to go someplace else, north.

Somehow before it's too late.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Dawn said:

Have you thought of making an immediate relocation claim against BP? Perhaps use buzz words like "extreme toxin susceptibility" ...which is not a lie, it's true for everyone.

I totally have thought of that. I'm also hearing word (got a claim number) for 'lost wages.' A normal summer job down here with the tourists will net a great deal of tips in a service type setting. However with the lack of tourism, it has been cut in half! I have not seen a relocation claim yet, but that would be awesome. Although the paranoid part of me wonders if they are taking awhile with the claims, (and not adding new ones) in hopes some 'act of god' like a hurricane, would suspend everything and take the heat off of BP for awhile.....

:shock:

Guardian said:
Dawn said:

Have you thought of making an immediate relocation claim against BP? Perhaps use buzz words like "extreme toxin susceptibility" ...which is not a lie, it's true for everyone.

Dawn said:
I totally have thought of that. I'm also hearing word (got a claim number) for 'lost wages.' A normal summer job down here with the tourists will net a great deal of tips in a service type setting. However with the lack of tourism, it has been cut in half! I have not seen a relocation claim yet, but that would be awesome. Although the paranoid part of me wonders if they are taking awhile with the claims, (and not adding new ones) in hopes some 'act of god' like a hurricane, would suspend everything and take the heat off of BP for awhile.....

Dawn I really think it would be a good idea to get your paperwork together...your last year's wages at this time of year, exact facts and figures regarding where you want to go, itemize your relocation costs, etc. In disasters like this, it's first come first served. If you don't "see" a relocation claim, create one :)

Put a packet together and start filing out paperwork. You WILL get the run around, document EVERYTHING you do and EVERYONE you talk to, when, where, etc. If you or your kids have any medical conditions, it would be a good time to go see a doctor.

Back
Top Bottom