Ocular migraine issue

Sounds like you need a new doctor.
In fact, I didn't had a same doctor for 2 consecutive years during last decade. some how all the doctors became more like priests who think they only can interpret God's texts ( medical literature). Particularly young priests will excited to save us from sin (Cholestrol) , feel offended to our non-reaction, they want to threaten us with "Damnation in hell". Nothing new.

I seem to be dealing with this problem and want to share on here in case anyone else is dealing with it[...]

Hi Beau, I personally know and am assisting someone very near and Dear to me, DEAL with this exact "problem".

But first, my understanding of this issue, as well as any information I am going to share must be viewed with this in mind:

What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would have chimed in earlier, but I had to talk it over with My Husband, and get his permission to share some of the details, as he is the person with this amazing ocular manifestation of bizarre lights and vision blurring.

Lots of the advice on this thread seems rather"Body centric", and you may get some benefits from the vitamins, tinctures, and powders.
When you tagged @Arwenn, I hoped she might introduce Dr. Hamers "Psyche, Brain, Body" shock connection.
She and I have discussed GNM, yet her response was mostly supplements and Body centric advice.
Except for these bits, regarding Palming/Reiki:
palming is also good to do (probably acts a bit like giving yourself Reiki to the eye area)

As well as this next quoted bit, that really puzzles me.
How does retina tissue relate to the liver and emotional anger issues?
Is there some info that I could research/read about this connection?

Eyes are the sense organ for the liver, and relate to the emotion of anger, so that maybe something to look into.
I look forward to finding out what that is about!

So, here is my at Home Case study, rough notes:

My Husband was raised in a very comfortable and safe home.
He had 3 much older brothers, all in their late teens, and an older sister, who at 11 years old at the time of his birth, adored him. She was his 2nd Mother, and he was nurtured, loved, and cared for 24/7.

He was well fed, loved, and so very happy, all through his " Hypnogogic Programming " stage, living a blessed life, until just before he turned 7 years old.

His older brother, who was adored by all, very talented and gifted, Froze to Death in the high Canadian Arctic, while working for an Oil Company.
The devastation to his Mother, Father and other siblings was so very catastrophic and traumatic.
My husband describes it as having LOST his Mother, and Father to their overwhelming grief and depression.
What was once a previously Happy and Safe Home became a shrine to a dead young man, hushed darkened, and his Mother started her battle with depression that was never healed.
The older siblings all were traumatized by the Parents grief as well, and this went intensely for at least the next 5 years.

When my Husband was nearly 13, and just entering puberty, late one night, after he was in his bed, he had the very first Ocular migraine, and it freaked him out badly.

Rainbows, zig zags, vision loss in his right eye, and then, when the sparkles stopped, he had a numb face, and lack of feeling in his tongue and lips.
He suffered it out, and told NO ONE, due to the knowledge that his family, while being really loving and kind, were pretty unstable in the Fear of Death area!

And it(the ocular migraine) never happened again, because within a month or so he left childhood behind.
Body hair growth, vocal cord changes, and becoming a teenager closed the Brain door to childhood issues.

Here is a big CLUE, for you to think about, @Beau,:

His brain chemistry changed, and with the new chemistry of added testosterone, plus all the other hormones and chemicals, types of "artificial locks" were put on the memories and feelings of his childhood, in a way.

The Allopathic Medical association will often say that some Health conditions can be "Out grown" without really having an explanation to the "Why".

Here is a bit of food for thought, when we naturally reach a certain point of "middle age", our chemistry starts to taper off, women stop producing estrogen, men slow down in testosterone production, and the chemistry of our BRAINS goes BACK to Childhood levels....as long as we don't get talked into taking artificial hormone replacements, and the like.

I found Caroline Marcolin's description of this switch over of Brain chemistry really profound and beautiful.
She said, and I am writing from memory, so it isn't an accurate word for word quote, but to paraphrase:
" Isn't it amazing how our Soul gets a chance to heal the Shocks and wounds from our Childhood, in the last part of our lives, before we die?"

My Husband started having these ocular migraine occurrences again, two years ago, shortly after he was convinced by his Aviation Medical Doctor to take a medication for high blood pressure.
This medication is a type of beta blocker, which changed his brain chemistry, a lot.
As well as his age has led to decreased Testosterone.

He has always been a Darwinist, Materialistic, the Yin force to my Love and Light Holistic, Spiritualist Yang outlook.
We go together like Salt and Pepper, or Peas and Carrots.
He and I have been Best of Friends for over 30 years, and so, he is trusting me, and re-learning and doing his best to come to grips with this GNM New Knowledge that I am studying and sharing.

Mutual appreciation and Love is our foundation, and we are talking about his childhood emotional shock, looking for different ways to hopefully get his Psyche to find resolution.
The ocular migraine issue IS on a "Track" and those Tracks can be re triggered, and set into motion by a memory, a smell, or one of a thousand other sensory triggers!

So, that's what I know at this time, about ocular migraine stuff...

Here is some info from the GNM page, if you want to follow up on any of this information:

BIOLOGICAL CONFLICT: The biological conflict linked to the retina relates to a “fear in the neck” that cannot be shaken off (compare with vitreous body), for example, the fear of losing a loved one or one's home, the fear of punishment, abuse, unemployment (debts, poverty), persecution (religious, ethnic, political), or the fear of having cancer (medical tests, follow-up examinations). Children suffer the conflict when they witness domestic violence.

The retina belongs to the group of organs that respond to the related conflict not with cell proliferation or cell loss but with functional loss

Intense conflict activity leads to a diminished vision in a defined area of the visual field (scotoma) as a result of the breakdown of retinal cells (compare with scintillating scotoma). However, with a moderate conflict, the reduced vision might not be noticed since the other retina halves compensate the vision loss.

NOTE Whether the right or left retina halves are affected is determined by a person’s handedness and whether the conflict is mother/child or partner-related.

1596490552912.png

A “scintillating scotoma” presents as visual sparks, flickering lights, shimmering zig-zag lines, or colorful patterns in the visual field. Recurring episodes are triggered by setting on a track that was established when the original fear-conflict took place; their duration is determined by the intensity of the Epileptoid Crisis.

The visual auras often precede a migraine headache. However, not every person with a migraine headache experiences them and oftentimes the auras appear without the pain of migraines. Hence, we have to consider a combination of two different Epi-Crises events.

Here is a bit of food for thought, when we naturally reach a certain point of "middle age", our chemistry starts to taper off, women stop producing estrogen, men slow down in testosterone production, and the chemistry of our BRAINS goes BACK to Childhood levels....as long as we don't get talked into taking artificial hormone replacements, and the like.
I've been meaning to start a thread about this after finishing Sex, Lies, and Menopause, and I still may do it. I wonder how many here are on a bio-identical hormone replacement therapy that is advocated in that book?

As well as this next quoted bit, that really puzzles me.
How does retina tissue relate to the liver and emotional anger issues?
Is there some info that I could research/read about this connection?

I look forward to finding out what that is about!
Hi Debra, I thought you might chime in with the GNM angle, as you know way more about this than me. The last I looked at it was many years ago, after attending an introductory course by Caroline. I’m not familiar enough with biological conflicts related to eyes, enough to comment on it. Thank you for posting the information about the biological conflicts associated with eyes, it’s very interesting!

What I quoted above is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). I really like the TCM philosophy of healing (which uses yin/yang and the interactions between the 5 elements). Mind you, this underpins not only healing modalities (herbs, acupuncture etc), but foods to eat, astrology, and Feng Shui (the latter two which I have studied). The thing I really like about TCM is balance and harmony is what is aimed for (within oneself and with your environment).

Below is just a quick snippet of the Liver-Eye connection:
Liver/Gallbladder According to Five Element Theory
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, the Liver is the organ responsible for the smooth flow of emotions as well as Qi and blood. It is the organ that is most affected by excess stress or emotions. The Liver’s partner organ is the Gallbladder.

• The Liver is responsible for the smooth flow of Qi and blood in your body. It controls the volume and smooth flow of blood in your vessels and also stores the blood.
  • The eyes are the sensory organ related to the Liver. If you have any eye issues, including blurry vision, red or dry eyes, itchy eyes, it may be a sign deep down that your Liver is not functioning smoothly.
  • The tendons are the tissue associated with the Liver. TCM says that strength comes from the tendons, not muscles. Be like the cat that is strong, agile, and flexible, not the cow, which has huge muscles but little real strength.
  • The taste that corresponds to and supports the Liver is sour. If you crave sour foods, that may be your Liver communicating that it needs an extra boost, so be sure to include high-quality vinegar and sweet and sour recipes in your diet.
  • Anger is the emotion associated with the Liver. If you are often irritable, get angry easily, have trouble unwinding from the day’s activities, have trouble reasoning or going with the flow and letting things go, you are experiencing a Liver function problem. Experiencing these emotions chronically or excessively can seriously unbalance the function of your Liver.
You can use these basic guidelines to begin to understand what organs may be asking for support. In the case of the Liver, if you constantly crave sour foods, or are under a great deal of stress and feel angered easily, then your Liver function needs support.

Source:

There’s a raft of information on meridians/organs/colours/foods etc if you do a search on the internet. Hope this helps somewhat!

There’s a raft of information on meridians/organs/colours/foods etc if you do a search on the internet. Hope this helps somewhat!
Thanks for your response and explanation.
Regarding the field of study called Traditional Chinese Medicine:
"I've been there, done that, AND got the T-Shirt".

Sure, TCM is usually less invasive, and most of the rituals and beliefs have lots more fun things to do!
Changing furniture around, putting bowls of beads, coins, and lucky charms in the corners of the house, ringing water bowls and chimes!
Feng Shui is a blast!
I admit I spent a few years doing a bunch of this stuff.
And the adventures with all the awesome teas and concoctions is pretty interesting as well!

All the different types of TCM exercises are about well being and learning how the body energy flows.
Both of my sons and I did Tai Chi for years, I still use a lot of the exercises.

Contrast TCM to the Sterile, Fearful, Impersonal, Allopathic Modern Medical Association, and yeah, TCM is kinder and softer and a lot more fun.
But.... it is still based on the WRONG Foundation.
They all are focused on STOPPING THE HEALING SYMPTOMS!
Yet, against the odds, lots of people DO manage to heal and overcome health issues.

Here is an example of what I think is probably happening when there are successes with TCM and other symptom treating modalities:

All the Airy Fairy Fun things to do, keeps a scared, hurting, uninformed persons intellect and ego busy, engaged and not thinking about "THE DIS-EASE"(which is a false belief to begin with. It's not a disease, but the body in HEALING!)

The fearful, jabbering "Intellect/Egoic Mind" stops its fretting and ruminating, shuts up, and gets all involved in "something else".
Lighting candles, meditating, chanting, and the Ego figuratively and literally "gets out of the way" long enough for the Natural stages of healing to completely finish.

TA DA!
A Miracle!
A HEALING has occurred!

The Miracle is then attributed to TCM.... or what ever Treatment system was being followed.
One must understand that the Pain, pus, swelling, sweating, memory fog and loss, etc IS the body in HEALING.
Treating the symptoms to reverse or stop them, is what these upside down systems are doing, most of the time.

Please, I hope that you don't see this as me being negative towards ALL of it.
I deeply appreciate the study and bio-electrical discoveries made and used in the Field of Acupuncture and Acupressure.

I benefited greatly from TCM treatments during the late 90's, and met and studied with some really loving and cool people.
From there, I embarked on a lot of different studies in Energy Fields, which eventually led me to several different levels of Thought Field Therapy and German New Medicine.

Here is my usual:
What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

The Intelligent Design of the eye is a fascinating study.
Different parts of the eyes are controlled, connected and respond to completely different issues, or shocks.
That is due to the type and amount of Emotional information that the levels of Consciousness units share.
The consciousness units that are connected and create the mainframes of the different layers and areas of the brain can only respond within that level of consciousness.

The Brain stem, is made up of consciousness units and impulses that are shared with the lower 2 density critters, the cold bloods, reptiles, and amphibians for example.
Brain stem controlled tissues and organs are all shocked and triggered by basic primary responses, the 4 F's.
Feeding- morsal conflicts, in GNM
Fighting
Flight
-sex- Yeah, I don't want the Mods mad at me!

The Part of the Eye, that is connected and controlled from the Brain Stem, is the choroid, iris, and ciliary body, collectively called the uvea.

The Liver is a Brain stem organ.

It is shocked and triggered by “threat of starvation” and concerns itself with Survival and food.

I suspect that "eyes and liver" and "emotional anger" TCM belief came about because of the part of the eye that discolors, called the sclera, and turns yellow and jaundiced when the livers bile ducts are in the healing phase of a Territorial Anger... may be that is where that belief comes from?

Or maybe its the bile ducts. the bile ducts respond to "territorial anger issues" and of course, the gallbladder is involved there, because they are controlled by the newer add on of the cerebral cortex, which is made of higher, finer and more emotional Consciousness Units.

In my opinion, based on the knowledge amassed in GNM, "Eyes and the Liver" does not really make sense in a Biological organ connected sense.
Especially in the context of this case study I am sharing of my Husbands Adventure.

Ok, so, if I can't explain it, I don't understand it, right?
Well, here goes another attempt to retell and sum up my Husbands story.

I've framed it more in line with GNM, and simplified it into a kind of Fable!
I offer this knowledge with pure HOPE and Trust from my Heart.
For all of you here that are dealing with this strange and interesting manifestation.
Once one can trust the knowledge, once you experience the flow and insights that happen when something really truly HEALS, from Ones Psyche/Soul all the way through the brain and the body....life and this world get a lot more interesting!

A very happy, loved little Boy had a really bad, unexpected SHOCK.
In that moment, His Psyche turned a "switch" in his Brain...
His brain shut down areas in his eyes, the parts of the Retina that saw the SHOCK...
His Psyche and brain did this to SAVE him.

His vision got cloudy, he had to squint.
His interests decreased, and his memory was foggy.
It was not a disease, or a fault in his eyes.
It happened to help him to SURVIVE and NOT SEE, and not think about the scary, sad and bad reality that was his life now....

His vision was blurry and poor, The Doctor called it nearsightedness.
That little boys life was changed.
His family was different, not happy any more...everyone was sad.
But the little boy wasn't remembering the happy days anymore, he was very quiet, and just played by himself.
He was the only little kid in his kindergarten with Fancy horn rimmed glasses, back in 1964.

A few Years passed, and good things finally happened EVERY DAY again.
His Mom and Dad smiled and laughed again.
and...one night, tucked into his bed, he realized he was HAPPY and all was good again.
He was SAFE, all the BAD stuff was over....His Whole Family was Happy again.

That's when the vision in his Eyes, the Retina areas on the right sides, right inside his eyeballs started sparkling, and shimmering!
He was seeing RAINBOWS and lights, fireworks in his EYES!
Laying safe in his dark, cozy bedroom, INSIDE HIS EYES was crazy stuff!

He was amazed at first and then BAM, the FEAR set in!
This UNKNOWN stuff happening in his EYES, Scared him so bad, the fear and panic was SO extreme, he was PETRIFIED, so afraid that HE was going to DIE!

The young Boys Psyche/Soul stopped the repairs immediately!
It was causing WAY too much intellectual FEAR and uncertainty, in the boys mind.
His thoughts were causing a NEW Shock, and the Psyche/soul could NOT do that to the boy.
The sparkles went away, finally the boy calmed and went to sleep, and he NEVER told anyone about it...

The boy was about 12 years old, and suddenly, the way puberty happens sometimes, he became a young man.
Over night, his voice changed, and he was no longer in the Choir!
All of the chemistry in his Brain and Body changed, and he was different now.

The Doorway in his Brain, the only Portal that would allow Complete Healing of his vision, was Closed and Locked, put on hold by the new chemistry in his brain.

That "Vision Issue" would have to stay "on Hold" and "artificially locked" until one day when the chemistry in his brain changed...and became the same as it was when he was a 6 year old child.

51 years later....
The Captain of flight 1326 was feeling so completely Happy and content.
Before departing Seattle for a short Denver overnight, he had spoken with his Wife on the phone,and they had made exciting plans for his next week of days off.

He reveled in the realization that all the members, every one, in their Loving, Happy, Crazy little Tribe of Beloved people he so proudly called his Family, were ALL doing awesome and living life to the fullest.
Everyone was happy and having great times.
The Future looked absolutely wonderful!

He proudly told the First Officer about the latest creation his Step son had just finished and sold.
He and his wife had supported both her sons and they both loved and respected Him, for his loyalty and being such a good and loving husband to their Mom.

Not too far into the flight, a strange feeling of dread and a feeling he could only describe as "the Creeps" started to bother him.
An odd numbness began to happen in the upper right side of his face.
Then, suddenly, bright flashing lights and zig zags of lightening began going off in his right field of vision, and in both eyes he saw what looked like sparks and prisms of colors.
It seemed to be getting worse, and was totally interfering with his sight.
Then, the Captain of flight 1326 realized he was losing his ability to speak properly.

He immediately gave control and command of the aircraft to the First Officer.
Dispatch was notified, and the Captain of flight 1326 was officially Booked Off of Duty, for an indefinite length of time.

Months and months pasted.
After numerous MRI's, appointments with all kinds of specialists and lots and lots of experimental drugs, drugs that induced really crappy side effects, the diagnosis from the Aviation Medical White Coats was "Cause Unknown".
No Cure.
At least its not a Tumor...(really, one of them said that!)
Essentially...Sucks to be YOU!

He is grounded for the rest of his life.
His 30 year Flying career is over.
But, he is willing to learn, and he is in a very safe, good place.
He loves and trusts me, and honors my quest for true knowledge.
He is working hard at De-programming his Beliefs in Broken, his beliefs in Dis-ease, and his belief that medicine and chemicals are needed, when Nature and our Psyche /Soul are taking care of Business ALL the time, in spite of the up side down woo-woo interference!

So, hopefully some of this may help those of you dealing with this Ocular Adventure!

I'm interested in what your research for entertainment purposes indicates is the cure for cancer, and what causes cancer?
I use Entertainment in my “Disclaimer”, because TRUE entertainment is considered a form of activity that holds the attention and interest of an audience and gives pleasure and delight.

From my observations, and life experiences, we-and I mean MOST of the present Human population, here, NOW, have been conditioned to “Believe” that life is completely the opposite of entertainment.

We are constantly told and reminded that Life is Unhappiness, dismay, agony, pain etc.

Life is to be endured, and it is full of misery and sickness, until we finally get death.
THEN we will be rewarded, a release from LIFE.

So say All the Priests of Religion, as well as All the White Coated Ordained Darwinian “Doctors”, who seem to be in the running for Ruling title in our Strange New World Order of this latest Death Religion.

IF Knowledge is Freedom, if Knowledge EMPOWERS, then why the hell are so many people not healthy and thriving? Becoming MORE empowered, becoming Freer and more in Awe of Life, with all this Knowledge?!
Why do so many really smart people grovel and bend the knee, bow down to this Darwinian Mutant Religion???

All these years of reading the C’s transmissions, all the books, following the hints, the “Whys”, these very same questions that you ask, I asked.
I have learned much, following these clues and turning them up side down, but, I had to UN-LEARN a lot of "Beliefs" as well.
"Through the Looking Glass" is REALLY how I see stuff.

I also learned that once one can Gain True Knowledge, there is no one that can take it away from you!

But,when asked to translate and distill that Knowledge into “digestible bites” it is another story, isn’t it?

I love the analogy of Knowledge as a Rope.
I will use that.
I have had many Adventures that chased me to the VERY edge of various metaphorical cliffs… and as we all know from the ancient stories, at the bottom of that drop is the Pit of Despair, Darkness and Entropy.

The Soul Smashers are down there…but, they are also HERE, chasing us.

So, IF one is truly trusting and “sure” of the knowledge and the information that has been gained, and accrued, then, hanging down that precipice, that ROPE of True Knowledge will not only save you , but, MAN, oh MAN, when that Knowledge HOLDS, and you’re not only saved from falling into the pit,..but you get the pleasure and delight of surviving and THRIVING, when you climb up and out, well, that is VERY Entertaining, indeed!
Or, so I have come to think.

But, what seems to happen, is lots of these bits of True Knowledge are found,but not woven together.
The strands are simply used to tie up fancy little boxes of "Trophy information", and placed on a shelf, or hung on a wall.
A health issue comes up, and it's back to “Beliefs” and woo-woo, sickness and despair!
What use is Knowledge if the programming of despair and sickness isn't seen as the BIG LIE that it is, and cleared and healed first?

You asked me about the word cancer.
That simple, innocent little word has been co-opted horrifically.
That "C" word is just a simple Latin term for “Crab”, describing the shape of the TWO claws of a crab, or a form that is crab like.
In the early days of the Medical Dogmatic takeover, the "ghouls" noticed during autopsies on the bodies of the poor dead "subjects" that "tissue growth" on internal organs grew two crab like little apendages, little arms, which were veinular and artierial "Hook-ups".
One connected to the "in" flow of blood, from the heart, the other to the "outflow" of blood, to be cleansed and re-oxygenated.

These little "crab like claws" supplied the tissue that was growing on the organ, with a contiuous blood supply.

The tissue growth had started, not to harm the organ, but to supply MORE tissue to enable the organ in question to overcome the SHOCK or CONFLICT that had happened to the person.
It is done to enable that person to survive/overcome what ever had caused the shock to the organism.

That is Natures First Biological Law.

So the naming happened, something "Crab like"....translates to"Cancer" in Latin.
Latin...ooohhhh, the mystery launguage, used to cast SPELLS...
...so "Cancer" became...the Death Magicians tool of pain, fear, dispair, and death.
Oh, and Money, there is that, isn't there?!

Now, the Medical Mafia seem to use that "C" word for everything!

It is now The BOOGIE MAN and all one of those White Coat Wearing Boogies has to do, is utter the Spell, and it can generally shock and traumatize the strongest of us.

That one word from a White Coated Disciple of Darwin, literally CAN and DOES scare people right to death.

That little ”C” word has created so much fodder for the gaping maw of 4th Density STS entropy, and it’s all based on scare mongering Lies.
All FALSE, up-side-down interpretations of what NATURE and Biology are REALLY doing.

Our Bodies, all creatures’ bodies, are Intelligently DESIGNED to work at an extremely elevated level of complexity, with all of the Forces of NATURE, for SURVIVAL of each and every BEING!

Maybe Modern Medicine is NOT True Knowledge?!

I posted the link to the German New Medicine page in my previous reply.
Here it is again:

If, as I suspect, you or a Beloved one, is dealing with a specific issue that has been “diagnosed” with the scary “C” word, there is an amazing alphabetical index:

There you will find numerous Case studies that are VERY informative, as well.
I have learned a few really effective ways to heal and clear Egoic Thought loops and Beliefs, you know, those recurring patterns that Meditaiton and Prayer may not get rid of completely?
That link is here:

From my Heart and Soul, I am Wishing you the Healthiest and Best outcome on this Adventure!

You'll lambast me for writing this stupid:

I'm reading A Rakes Midnight Kiss by Anna Campbell on the computer using IceCream ebook reader.. this reader has auto-bookmark feature on shutdown and auto-resume and I hacked it to be way less bright and gave it more subdued colors to create this lovely eye-saving night mode.. so I'm noticing the blurry text at the center of my vision, whereas if I bow my head down and read the text as "just beneath my eyebrows" it becomes sharper.

So I stood up and stepped to my home made pull up bar and did a set of ten "big toes must touch the pull up bar".

When I finished and sat back down to the book to read, I noticed the blurriness was gone and my vision became much sharper.

Blood pressure refresh? What does extreme torso + arm muscle strain do to body fluids and in the eye? Pressure correction in the eyeballs' fluids?

Also since weeks I'm gobbling down saffron, always ensuring my "beer-glass" is full with at least 10 saffron threads yellowing the water, so I noticed, I can make out better the outlines of words on the small 'Prayer of the Soul'-brochure without glasses.

I just had one of these retinal migraines this morning. I went to bed late and got just under 7 hours of sleep. I drank some salt water and turned on my PC before breakfast to print something and I started to get it. My vision went blurry and the translucent "lightning bolt" started to form from the periphery curving over to the center of my vision. Then the lightning bolt had triangular pattern of colors in it like a kaleidoscope. It lasted 20 minutes with the colors, and about 45 after they faded and there was still some hazy distortion. After eating I went to look on phone's twitter feed and it started to come back for some minutes, so I wonder if there is a light connection or if I just aggravated it.

I had read this thread and done some research because I've had phosphene issues which have checked out fine. So I knew what it was when it was happening and remained relatively calm knowing it would pass. But I could see how you could freak out if you didn't know what this was. A few weeks ago in late April I had an afterimage on my PC stay for about 5 minutes. It was windows magnifier that was stuck in my vision. I thought it was maybe something blood pressure related because I was bent over doing something and then got my my PC.

I was kind of thinking maybe I should see the eye doctor, even though I just got new glasses earlier this year. But I had forgotten the liver and anger relation mentioned in this thread. I take milk thistle daily and eat liverwurst 3 or 4 times a week (1 pound sausage roll). But I had an episode of anger come up yesterday after having done beatha with EE. So maybe that triggered things. I had skipped beatha for 3 weeks due to general stress and anxiety, and might continue to skip it until I seem more at ease.

I was kind of thinking maybe I should see the eye doctor, even though I just got new glasses earlier this year. But I had forgotten the liver and anger relation mentioned in this thread. I take milk thistle daily and eat liverwurst 3 or 4 times a week (1 pound sausage roll). But I had an episode of anger come up yesterday after having done beatha with EE. So maybe that triggered things. I had skipped beatha for 3 weeks due to general stress and anxiety, and might continue to skip it until I seem more at ease.

I went to an optometrist after the one I had last year. They sent me to a GP to get bloodwork. Ocular migraines seem to be more about the brain than the eye, related to blood circulation in the brain.

I have had a few more instances of the migraine over the last year. Both times at work during a stressful day. For me at least, it seems to be triggered by stress, which may then lead to an issue with blood flow to the brain.

I admit, I'm not well schooled on ocular migraines or phosphenes. @Beau But if it is an issue of blood flow to the brain, perhaps you can chew a 325 mg aspirin when it happens, and see if thinning the blood helps any. I'd be curious to know!

Also, liposomal curcumin may be something to consider. It crosses the blood brain barrier and has anti inflammatory properties.

Beau, you might have a Vitamin A deficiency. There was an example given in Weston Price’s book on a guy who couldn’t see while prospecting across Canada due to nutrient deficiencies from canned food. So he ran into an Indian who helped him, though they couldn’t speak, the Indian caught a fish for him and had him eat the eyes of the fish, which are high in Vitamin A just like our own. His vision problems went away quickly.

Another thing to consider: if you are having liver issues, and now a "signal" via the eyes, that may indicate other silent processes going on that need attention. That being the case, the best way to deal with whatever ails ya, whether you know about it or not, is autohemotherapy on a regular weekly schedule for at least a year.

Vitamin A is stored in your liver. Easy to buy some whole fish and eat the eyes, or another source of Vitamin A. Wild caught fish are best, farmed contain serious toxins.

Here’s a few more references.

Beau, you might have a Vitamin A deficiency.
Certainly a possibility. Although last year I had blood taken and a bunch of tests done, showed the results to Gaby and I don't think it showed any vitamin A issues. I really feel like the eye issue was related to stress at work. It came on during stressful times at work, and since then I've switched jobs and I've have not had a recurrence. Very happy to be in a much less stressful, toxic work environment!

Ocular migraines seem to be more about the brain than the eye, related to blood circulation in the brain.

On and off, I've had OM's for 30 years. The first one was freaky, as I was just about to start a presentation. Not so much anymore, however stress seemed to be a factor - OM's can come on fast and leave just as fast. Another thing, Beau, just to experiment with to see if it is possibly related, is if you wear a waist belt try loosening it. To me, it has felt like a combination of stress and constriction may be factors. Moreover, and only once did this happen, was when driving (not fun, pull over) - I still don't know if it was the seat belt and waist belt, but at the time they were constricting. Since, I don't wear a tight belt, often suspenders only.

I really feel like the eye issue was related to stress at work. It came on during stressful times at work, and since then I've switched jobs and I've have not had a recurrence. Very happy to be in a much less stressful, toxic work environment!

Tend to agree, stress.

Back
Top Bottom