OBE Flight Control

ZeropointNinja

The Force is Strong With This One
I hope this is the correct part of the forum to post this.

2 weeks ago I had and OBE, I was laying in bed, trying to drift off to sleep, practicing some techniques I have read up on as of late.

Pop, I am out, I float right up to the ceiling, YES! I am out and I have full control.

Through the wall I go and out into the field near the house. I am going along at about 20 feet up and decide to go to the top of a 50 foot tree in the field. Much like in the movie Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon I am kind of standing on a top branch that is lightly swaying back and forth.

There are some dogs on the ground barking at me, they can see me, its just past dark, there is a huge full moon which gives me an idea.

I want to see for myself if there are ruins/bases/ETs/UTs/Appollo remnants, off I go like Superman...

Except when I try to go faster I loose altitude, slow down, I can climb better, but progress seems slower. I made up to maybe a few thousand feet up then back into the body I go in an instant. I seemed to have traveled backward much faster then upward.

My OBEs are very short right now, trying to make them longer, but going faster would help a lot.

Any advice on how to hit the afterburners? I tried to teleport, haven't figured that out just yet.

ZeropointNinja said:
I hope this is the correct part of the forum to post this.

2 weeks ago I had and OBE, I was laying in bed, trying to drift off to sleep, practicing some techniques I have read up on as of late.

Pop, I am out, I float right up to the ceiling, YES! I am out and I have full control.

Through the wall I go and out into the field near the house. I am going along at about 20 feet up and decide to go to the top of a 50 foot tree in the field. Much like in the movie Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon I am kind of standing on a top branch that is lightly swaying back and forth.

There are some dogs on the ground barking at me, they can see me, its just past dark, there is a huge full moon which gives me an idea.

I want to see for myself if there are ruins/bases/ETs/UTs/Appollo remnants, off I go like Superman...

Except when I try to go faster I loose altitude, slow down, I can climb better, but progress seems slower. I made up to maybe a few thousand feet up then back into the body I go in an instant. I seemed to have traveled backward much faster then upward.

My OBEs are very short right now, trying to make them longer, but going faster would help a lot.

Any advice on how to hit the afterburners? I tried to teleport, haven't figured that out just yet.

Hi Zero, I'm curious if you've finished reading the Wave yet? We don't encourage 'phenomenon chasing' here. It is a distraction from the Work, which is the way to actually 'get out of here alive'. You have exhibited a strong tendency to phenomenon chase in your posts thus far and it would be greatly appreciated if you could finish reading the Wave and the threads that Laura has previously linked in order to get up to speed with the forum and what we do here. Thanks! :)

Hi ZeropointNinja,
At the point where you got excited about the possibility of checking out the moon is the point at which you slowed yourself down. Excitability reverses your travel and brings you back faster to your physical body. The more conscious you are in trying the more you will fail. The more excited you get the more violent the snap back to consciousness. Your perception of flying may pass in time and your experience may become even more lucid and controlled.

Try this:
Once out calmy picture a hospital that you are familiar with. Pull the image of the hospital toward you, dont fly to it bring it to you. If you cant visualise the hospital pull yourself along the street to get there. Once there enter and look through the rooms. When you notice someone in one of the beds pull them toward you. Once beside them say a few words of how you would like to see them feeling better with their illness taken away and make this wish for them. You never know you could be helping to wake a person that is also travelling and stuck outside their comatose body.

Using your gift to help the wounded in a war torn country could be a great service also.... afterall Superman is a saviour not an explorer ;)

Hope this helps

Hi researcher_of_truth,

Did you read the Wave ?
because the advice given by Anart to Zero point Ninja is also relevant to you ;)

researcher_of_truth said:
Hi Tigersoap,
Are you talking about the novel by 'the wave' by Todd Strasser?

No. This one online:

http://cassiopaea.org/category/volumes/the-wave/

or the expanded version in print:

http://www.qfgpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=33&osCsid=32bm84mj9ad0bt7b139ki19t21

It is a cornerstone of the studies in this forum.

Thanks for that Patience,
Ive read most of the first one so far and thanks for showing the rest of the series. Very interested to see if i am in the right place.

Thanks again :)

researcher_of_truth said:
Thanks for that Patience,
Ive read most of the first one so far and thanks for showing the rest of the series. Very interested to see if i am in the right place.

Thanks again :)

There is no wrong place, just your place, where you are at in your evolution. Good luck seeking.

Regards, Brent

Back
Top Bottom