Not that I have anything against Donald... :)

rs

Dagobah Resident
his economic commentary is always illuminating but I'm not sure why today's SOTT page has the last 4 economic commentaries in addition to today's.

Also, I'm not too crazy about the new format where not all of the headlines on a sub-page appear on the main page... Just my $.02, soon to be worth much less.

rs said:
Also, I'm not too crazy about the new format where not all of the headlines on a sub-page appear on the main page... Just my $.02, soon to be worth much less.
If you have registered and logged in, you can change the number of headlines in your account settings.

The changes are a'comin' fast and furious - with many really cool and nifty upgrades that will allow us to do things like add our own articles to the Signs page - and much more. With all changes, there might be a day or two of missteps, but give it a chance. There was a server side snafu earlier today that delayed the initial launch and caused some glitches that were not connected to the new page itself (though the timing made it seem like they were). If you log in and explore a bit, there is quite a bit there to see.

I registered and log in and everything worked well for awhile and then wham, I got this;
You hosed it!

You broke the page, you broke the bloody page!

Don't worry - we'll fix it. SIGH! For now, you can visit the main page
When I did click to get back to the main page, nothing happens. For the time been, it seems to be intermittent, so I am guessing that the guys are working furiously behind the scene.

I think it's because the section is set up to show the most recent SOTT editorials and in the last few weeks there was only one from Joe besides the weekly economic commentaries.

rs said:
his economic commentary is always illuminating but I'm not sure why today's SOTT page has the last 4 economic commentaries in addition to today's.

Back
Top Bottom