not sure if it belongs here but...

Color

Jedi Council Member
I've found a strange sensation (pls take away all ur highlights expectations and cool down and just read) of:
when I connect to the forum, if I simply go and click, as fast as I can, to 'refresh' (on index page),
I find some individuals logged in, and after another fast/click I find totally different community logged in...
as I click my mouse- the very same thing changes, one or another, so... It's not an usual thing...

what's going on?

I wouldn't call it sensation though, phenomenon maybe :D

it might be these users logged out long time ago and when you log in again you just refresh existing users

People are logging on and logging off all the time from all over the planet. I tried it and was relieved to see that, aside from a couple of comings and goings, I was always there when I was there!

The other day I checked who was logged on and there I was TWICE???? Now on this computer there are 4 users
but I can only log in when I am on my own (only one that stored my password)but I have stuck SOTT also into the kids favorites so I can have a quick look at SOTT when they take a break without having to kick them off.
How can it sign me in twice?Timeloop? I'm stumped RRR

rrraven said:
The other day I checked who was logged on and there I was TWICE???? Now on this computer there are 4 users
but I can only log in when I am on my own (only one that stored my password)but I have stuck SOTT also into the kids favorites so I can have a quick look at SOTT when they take a break without having to kick them off.
How can it sign me in twice?Timeloop? I'm stumped RRR
That may have been the same day a similar thing happened to me - it was really weird. Parts of threads were temporarily disappearing as well. It cleared up, so it was likely some weird server glitch - though I have no good explanation.

anart said:
though I have no good explanation.
you sure nobody got hold of your DNA?
Not that the cloning of SOTT forum folk would be such bad thing
cigaretajy5.gif

Hi--Also not sure if this belongs here, but I have been unable to log in on the SOTT page for over two weeks. It was working and now I keep getting the "Your powers are weak old man," message. I sent an email to Scott about it and went through the forgotten password procedures, but have not heard anything back. I know I can just sign up again but I'm wondering if there are any previous records, bios info etc. of me still in the system? This has happened to me before with the forum sign in, and on Casschat, but I will keep coming back! This must be fairly common problems on complex computer discussion groups like these--yes?
thanks for any help,
shellycheval

Back
Top Bottom